Napoli make loan offer for Man Utd's Matteo Darmian

Postautor: chanoudom » 30 lip 2018, o 09:57

Obrazek

sb0bet Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says they have made a season-long loan offer for Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian.The Italy international started United's 4-1 defeat by Liverpool on Saturday but is behind Antonio Valencia in the pecking order and wants a move as he seeks more playing time.

Jose Mourinho has said Darmian can leave if they receive a suitable bid and Di Laurentiis says Napoli have made a loan offer with a view to a permanent deal.Speaking to Italian outlet Radio Kiss Kiss, Di Laurentiis said: sb0bet "We have asked for Darmian on a loan with a right to sign next summer."

Damian, who joined United from Torino in 2015, says a return to Italy could be an attractive option."I want to play more regularly," said the 28-year-old. sb0bet "Last season, I didn't play much, that's my objective and my ambition. That's why I spoke with the manager and also with the club about my future."I want to leave but we will see what happens because we don't know."
chanoudom

Wróć do Ćwiczenia logopedyczne