Moczenie nocne 5-latka

Moczenie nocne 5-latka

Postautor: wera » 12 mar 2011, o 22:08

Czy moczenie nocne dziecka 5-letniego może mieć związek z wadą wymowy ? Syn zamiast r mówi j.

Proszę o odpowiedź
Pozdrawiam
wera

Re: Moczenie nocne 5-latka

Postautor: marta » 19 mar 2011, o 11:54

Moczenie nocne ma wiele źródeł począwszy od stresów,problemów emocjonalnych po te związane z pracą nerek i ogólnie zdrowiem dziecka.
Raczej sama wada wymowy nie może być przyczyną moczenia, chyba że dziecko jest świadome swojej wady wymowy, jest narażone na wyśmiewanie przez rówieśników i cała ta sytuacja je ogólnie stresuje. Jednak wiek w jakim jest Pani dziecko to okres kiedy właściwie większość rówieśników ma jakieś wady wymowy, więc nie widzę raczej związku. Proponuję wykonać dokładne badania.
Pozdrawiam
marta

Re: Moczenie nocne 5-latka

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:24

eral trend to the Buddha. Today, the general trend is approaching, not come to their senses. China's crash before the train began to transition, 50 after 60 began to transition, 90 after shouting 'small times' also transition, and only forced to 70 after 80 entangled in the price and the workplace ... ... The life of contemporary Chinese people was originally destroyed by politics and power, and then eroded by material and consumption. It's time to go back to life itself. Listen to your original dream, the most basic need. Back to the heart, back to life itself. Home is used to inherit. The home of a living home has a certain value. Success is not a value. Rich second generation generally better than their parents to understand life, but also to enjoy, but it may be a prodigal son. Rich second generation may be a group of gourmet, art connoisseur, but also can be a 'that five' (Deng Nike Air Max Shoes Youmei works characters, eight flag child representative). Of course, some rich second generation another way, from the parent's manufacturing industry into the service Nike Roshe Run Suede industry, engaged in finance, film and television investment, both understand life and UGG Orejeras rojo understand business, hold the beauty return. They yearn for culture, their own business, choose 'to the old generation.' Colors of California Scarpe Every generation has the pride of each generation, do not look down on the old, could not understand the following. Every generation has a lifestyle for each generation. But when a living home is roughly similar. The threshold of life is not high. Wang Zhigang talk about life by the four standards: a little money, a little busy, a little hobbies, a little right. Once, I put this 'three new' or 'four new' standard said to Lijiang stove side of the small partners to listen to, people rushes and added a little friend, a little mood, a little appetite and so on. Is it still a little bit to pursue? A little responsibility? Home is used to inherit. The home of a living home has a certain value. Success is not a value. 'In the UK, the nobility system was able to reach today, but the people agreed that the 'nobility', on behalf of a dignity, on behalf of a superb character 'Just at this point, the Chinese rich, it is lack of Under Armour Curry appeal. When China's wealthy is still considering for their children to buy a degree room, home business, known as 'sitting at the peak of the world's wealth,' Bill Gates has donated nearly 50 billion dollars for charities around the world wealth. Now he may not be the world's richest man, but it must be the world's most generous rich man. When he celebrated his 50th birthday in London, Gates said that the wealth of his personal, not only is a huge right, but also a huge obligation, he is prepared to donate all the wealth of the community, and will not leave their children. This 'sitting in the world of wealth peak', but also 'standing on the pinnacle of the spirit of the world.' We believe that his children, from his good deeds, will be far more than hundreds of millions of money. The inheritance of this value is the best and most precious inheritance. (Xiao Feng) Hi is always greener is actually a kind of pursuit of the switch, but the Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody state of life is the switch of the state of mind, and the new grass is more than the pursuit of desire. Indeed, we need to accumulate more than wealth, but also should accumulate a spirit, no accumulation of how to inherit, no accumulation how to switch.A few days ago to see the Phoenix network Zapatos Nike Shox of a news topic - 'empty disk era.' The topic of the three recent news hot spots together, raised the question: why in science and technology developed, material rich today, people's hearts will become so impetuous, is not the soul of the sky? With an empty plate to compare their own heart, very interesting. Then if you want to use the plate to load things to describe their own heart, if it is me, I will put anything into my own plate which? I will not hesitate to choose a book. Books represent the reading and learning, the accumulation of knowledge, is to better seek truth. And really is to let yourself in this troubled world inside, have the ability to make their own judgments, do their own choice. Reading and learning, can make moncler outlet onine your heart become bigger. A person can not go to the whole world, and even often Nike Scarpe online do not have the opportunity to leave their own growth of the city, but no relationship, through the text, through other suicide works, music, painting, photography, you can pass through ancient and modern, you can make yourself feel different Life, experience the stranger of the mentality of the process, understand how diverse the world, there are numerous possible life, but also experience, no matter in the world where the corner, no matter what kind of race, always have some of the same thing. I believe that many people and I have had this experience: the dead of night, can not sleep, for a happening on the other side of the earth, in real life does not exist in love story sadly. Or, for hundreds of years ago a Chinese woman's fate full of sadness, and even said to myself: my life, must not look like this. In the process of reading
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...