How to setup Frontier mail in your MS Outlook?

How to setup Frontier mail in your MS Outlook?

Postautor: graciescott » 17 maja 2018, o 11:12

Hello,

I'm facing a problem related to Frontier email. I just want to setup Frontier mail in your MS Outlook but i don't know how to remove. Please help me to solve this problem

Thank You
graciescott

Re: How to setup Frontier mail in your MS Outlook?

Postautor: lilymitchell » 17 maja 2018, o 12:57

• Open MS Outlook followed by clicking ‘Tools’ menu.
• Go to ‘Account settings’ followed by clicking ‘email’ tab.
• If your email account has already been set up, then you are going to see it listed under that section. In case there is none, then you won’t be seeing any email account.
• You are trying to setup your Frontier email login account, right? So, click on ‘New’ button in order to see ‘add new email account’ dialog box.
• There will be an option named ‘additional server types or manually configure server settings’, which you need to enable. This setting can only be enabled if you tick the box corresponding to this option.
• Click ‘Next’ to proceed with the next steps.
• You will now be asked to select ‘email service’ to which, you will have to select ‘internet email’ followed by clicking ‘next’ button.
• Under the heading ‘internet email settings’, you will have to fill up all the boxes with appropriate information.
• Enter your name under ‘user information’ and other details in the relevant boxes.
• Choose account type as ‘POP3’ under server information.

Frontier Email Login | Frontier Email | Frontier Com Login
lilymitchell

Re: How to setup Frontier mail in your MS Outlook?

Postautor: graciescott » 17 maja 2018, o 13:17

Hi,

Thanks for giving valuable solution. All giving solution are working good and my problem is solve out.

Frontier Email Login | Frontier Email | Frontier Com login
graciescott

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...