How to set and update the Roku pin?

How to set and update the Roku pin?

Postautor: lilymitchell » 4 cze 2018, o 06:38

Hey,

I'm facing a problem related to my Roku Device. I just want to set and update the Roku pin. But i don't know how to update and what can i do now. So please help me to solve this problem.

Thank You
lilymitchell

Re: How to set and update the Roku pin?

Postautor: scarlettnelsonus » 4 cze 2018, o 09:15

HI,

1. Open the web-browser on any of your devices connected with internet e.g. Mobile phone, Laptop, Tablets, etc.
2. Open the Roku Link by Typing www.my.roku.com as the URL for the browser.
3. Login to your Roku account using the login credentials i.e. your email address and password. If you don’t remember the password for your account, then click on the option for “Forgot password” present just bellow the field for entering the password. It will send either a new password or will post a link to create a new password.
4. Once you login to your account, click on the option for “PIN Preferences” and select “Update.”
5. You can apply the Pin in three possible ways depending on the severity of your account confidentiality. The following are the ways to implement the Pin with your Roku account:
• Allways ask for the pin while making purchases and adding channels to my watch list.
• Allways ask for Pin to make Purchases.
• Never ask for Pin while making purchases or adding channels to my watch list.
6. If you opt for any of the fist two options to implement the pin, then it will prompt you to create a Pin only if there is no Pin created earlier for the account. So to create a Pin enter any four digits numerical value to keep then as your Pin. Ensure you don’t forget it as will now be used for making a purchase. You won’t receive a prompt to set the Pin there already exists a Pin for your account.
7. Once you create the Pin by entering the Four numbers, then click on “Ok” or “Save” as per available to save the changes made to your account.

support roku com support |www support roku com | roku com link
scarlettnelsonus

Lokalizacja: 1327 Jim Rosa Lane, San Francisco, California ,94115

Postautor: lilymitchell » 4 cze 2018, o 09:54

Hi,

Thanks friends your's knowledge help me.

www Roku Com Link | Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Support
lilymitchell

Postautor: anyageneral » 4 cze 2018, o 13:37

Hello

COMMENTS
The Roku doesn’t offer a Parental Controls feature like the Apple TV or Xbox 360, but there are some safeguards you can implement. One of which is adding a Channel Store PIN. Unless you have the correct PIN number, channels cannot be added — either free or paid.

To set it up, log in to your Roku account online. Then click Update next to Channel Store PIN.

Update Channel Store PIN
Now select how you want to use your four digit PIN. Either require it for making purchases or for adding channels – including free ones.

PIN Preferences
Now when you or anyone goes into the Channel Store, the PIN you created will be required.

Roku PIN Required
Note that the PIN only applies to adding channels from the device itself. If you want to add channels, including Hidden Channels from the website, a PIN is not required.

Thanks

www Roku Com Support | Roku Com LinK | Roku Link Code
anyageneral

Postautor: smithsaraus1 » 6 cze 2018, o 06:11

Hello,

To set it up, log in to your Roku account online. Then click Update next to Channel Store PIN. Now select how you want to use your four-digit PIN. Either require it for making purchases or for adding channels – including free ones.

www Roku com support | Roku com link code enter | www support Roku com
smithsaraus1

Postautor: smarttvhelpline » 6 cze 2018, o 08:12

Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
Under the Account Information section, click or tap the Update button.
After making any changes, select Save Changes.

| Roku Remote Not Working | Roku not working | Www Roku Com Link |
smarttvhelpline

Postautor: shirleymassy » 11 lip 2018, o 11:39

Hello,
Press the button in the middle under “Pin Preference”.
Roku provides you with three pin options:
Require a four-digit PIN to add any channel, even free channels.
Require a four-digit PIN only when making a purchase.
Do not require a PIN when adding channels or making a purchase.
Roku Com Link | Roku Com | www Roku Com Link
shirleymassy

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...