Norton Internet Worm Protection Removal

Norton Internet Worm Protection Removal

Postautor: marysimpson » 21 cze 2018, o 06:21

Hello

i was working on updating my son's laptop and turned the firewall off to download a program i trust bu when i turned off the firewall it said that Norton Internet Worm Protection was turned on.

he does not have Norton on his laptop and i cannot find any Norton programs on it either.

how do i get rid of it???

Thanks
marysimpson

Re: Norton Internet Worm Protection Removal

Postautor: amywilson » 23 cze 2018, o 06:06

Hi,

Defends against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
Safeguards your identity and online transactions
Protects better and faster than the competition1
Includes our 100% guarantee: from the moment you subscribe, a Norton expert will help keep your device(s) virus-free or give you a refund2
Secures multiple PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets with a single subscription
Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal
Includes premium family safety features so your kids can explore their connected world safely‡
Automatically backs up your photos, financial files and other important documents of your choice on your Windows PC
Includes 25 GB of secure cloud storage for your PC with the option to add more as your needs change

McAfee Activate | McAfee My Account | Home McAfee Com
amywilson

Postautor: marysimpson » 23 cze 2018, o 06:08

Hi

Thank you, thats what we are here for! Glad I could help.

www norton com setup | Manage Norton Com| Norton Account Login
marysimpson

Postautor: da555 » 30 cze 2018, o 11:40

Obrazek

sbo888Chelsea is the news of the media that the city has opened negotiations to buy. Alexander Golovin, the Russian national team captain for 27 million pounds, with CSKA Moscow agency Daily Telegraph, by Matt Law, stated that "Leo High" prominently overtake Eugene. And with Monaco as a favorite to get a 22-year-old star to dominate Chelsea. The deal is to be completed immediately after the completion of the mission "white bears" in the 2018 World Cup, with the players on the field against Spain in 16 teams. Sunday, the club paid 27 million pounds, according to CS. KA claims that Col Ventwin will be augmented by the creation of the game and the birth in the Premier League. The Chelsea scout team believes that this Russian star is similar. The Luka Modric shoots Croatian national team midfielder of Real Madrid Leo I salute Kowalski, former coach of the Russian national team close friend Roman Abramovich, owner of Chelsea contributed significantly behind the progress. Colloquy Slutsky, who once coached CSKA, pulled a club from the other clubs to cheer on the youth team since 2012 and pushed up a big set in the year. 2014, although the current 47-year-old boss will control Whitney Arne Chelsea team, but Golovin will not be sent to lease as many people before and will be a large membership. of "The Lions Navy Blue" if it is true, while wanting to go to Golovin, but Chelsea has no plans to sell Ross Barley with Ruben Lufthansa-Sheikh two future England midfielder. Anyhow
da555

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...