How much is Hulu live TV with unlimited screens?

How much is Hulu live TV with unlimited screens?

Postautor: blakejones » 23 cze 2018, o 07:44

Hello friends...

I just want to know that How much is Hulu live TV with unlimited screens? provide me, help.

Thank you
blakejones

Re: How much is Hulu live TV with unlimited screens?

Postautor: anyageneral » 25 cze 2018, o 06:17

Hello

The streaming-video provider announced the beta launch of Hulu With Live TV, priced starting at $39.99 monthly for around 50 channels. The service includes ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC programming — with the availability of local TV stations varying by market — and cable nets including ESPN, CNN, Fox News, TBS, TNT and Disney Channel. Showtime is available for $9 extra.

Hulu, which broke the news at its upfront presentation Wednesday in New York City, also announced a new agreement with Scripps Networks Interactive to add networks including HGTV, Travel Channel and Food Network to both Hulu’s new live service and existing premium streaming offering. Under the pact, Hulu now offers full seasons of Scripps Networks series in the VOD service.

For any help visit us: Hulu Manage Devices
anyageneral

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...