How to Redeem Netflix Promotion?

How to Redeem Netflix Promotion?

Postautor: blakejones » 27 cze 2018, o 12:29

Hello Friends...

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to know that How to Redeem Netflix Promotion? Please let me know if any one has any idea about this.

Thank you
blakejones

Re: How to Redeem Netflix Promotion?

Postautor: anyageneral » 28 cze 2018, o 13:13

Hello

Netflix partners with a variety of companies to provide special promotional offers to their customers.
If you have received a promo redemption link or URL from a partner instead of a code, follow the redemption instructions provided by the partner.
If you have received a promo code, go to Netflix .com/redeem and enter the code to get started (some promotional offers from third parties may have some additional restrictions). If you're new to Netflix, you'll be prompted to create a new Netflix account under the Create A New Account tab. If you're an existing Netflix customer but not signed in to your account, you'll be prompted to sign in under the Already A Member?

For more info.visit us: Netflix Com Activate
anyageneral

Re: How to Redeem Netflix Promotion?

Postautor: smarttvhelpline » 18 lip 2018, o 06:38

To redeem a Netflix gift subscription, visit netflix.com/redeem and enter the gift subscription code. If you're new to Netflix, you'll be prompted to start a new Netflix account. If you're an existing Netflix customer but you aren't signed in, click the sign in option under Already have an account?

| Netflix Activate | Netflix Help | Netflix Com Activate |
smarttvhelpline

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...