How to Connect a Kindle Fire to a wireless network?

How to Connect a Kindle Fire to a wireless network?

Postautor: nicolesmithus » 18 lip 2018, o 08:33

Hi,
I have problems related to wifi because I don't know more than about it. So I want some suggestion. Please tell me, How to Connect a Kindle Fire to a wireless network?
Give me a valuable solution related to this topic.
Thank You
nicolesmithus

Re: How to Connect a Kindle Fire to a wireless network?

Postautor: nataliasimmons » 18 lip 2018, o 13:06

Hi,
If you want to connect Kindle Fire to a wireless network then follow some of this steps about mywifiext use it:
From the Home screen, press the Menu button.
Select Settings, and then select view next to Wi-Fi Settings.
In the list of detected networks, choose a network to connect to it.
If your Wi-Fi network and router support WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), your Kindle detects it.

If you don't see your network in the list, you have to add the network manually.

If the network is protected by a password or WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), enter the password and then select Submit.
If you don't know the Wi-Fi network password, contact the person who set up the Wi-Fi network.
Thank You
If any doubt in it just call us (866)-302-4260 our expert team
www.mywifiext.net | www mywifiext net | www mywifiext net setup
nataliasimmons

Re: How to Connect a Kindle Fire to a wireless network?

Postautor: jannymartinus » 18 lip 2018, o 13:11

Hello,
Swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Wireless. Tap a network to connect to it. If you see a lock icon, a network password is required. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, and then tap Connect.
Thank You.
Orbi Tech Support Phone Number | Orbi Setup | Netgear Orbi Setup
jannymartinus

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...