wymiana uzębienia mlecznego

wymiana uzębienia mlecznego

Postautor: tomi » 22 mar 2011, o 21:02

Czy wymiana uzębienia mlecznego może mieć wpływ na opóźnienia w wymowie dziecka?
tomi

Re: wymiana uzębienia mlecznego

Postautor: Fiona » 27 kwie 2011, o 15:01

Temat wymiany uzębienia mlecznego byl juz poruszany na forum :)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=536&p=912&hilit=wymiana+uz%C4%99bienia+mlecznego#p912

Zasadniczo okres wypadania ząbków mlecznych, przypadający zwykle na szósty rok życia, nie ma istotnego wpływu na jakość realizowanych głosek, o ile przebieg rozwoju wymowy jest prawidłowy. Czasem głoski: s,z,c,dz,sz,ż,cz,dż mogą brzmieć mniej ?czysto?, ponieważ zmieniają się warunki anatomiczne w jamie ustnej, ale jest to okres przejściowy, a zjawisko to określane jest mianem seplenienia funkcjonalnego.Natomiast etap ten może sprzyjać deformacjom głosek. Znaczy to, że jeśli dziecko wymawiało jakąkolwiek głoskę np. wsuwając język między ząbki, czyli nieprawidłowo, w tym okresie język będzie widoczny na zewnątrz jamy ustnej jeszcze bardziej. Jest to zjawisko niekorzystne. Według norm artykulacyjnych żadna głoska języka polskiego nie jest realizowana z językiem między zębami, bądź z językiem w pozycji bocznej. Jeżeli takie zjawisko zaobserwujemy u naszej pociechy, bezwzględnie należy skontaktować się z logopedą, który zaordynuje odpowiednie ćwiczenia oraz, co ważne, określi przyczynę tego zjawiska
Fiona

Re: wymiana uzębienia mlecznego

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 04:16

ing room, pushing millet millet, boiled meat, slaughter chicken, the hair, steamed bread, and then cut window grilles, paste couplets, firecrackers, Escarpins Femme dumplings, vigil , Worship ... ... with children to complete these, they will understand that the original, this is called 'New Year'! With the children to do with the end of the year summary, summed up the past year things, such as how much tall, pay what good friends, what is the most happy thing, read Nike Casual Shoes Mens what books ... ... seriously recorded. Prepare a growth diary, ask the same question every year, record the child's answer. Placed in a specific box, who also do not see, after a few years later to open, it is estimated will be moved to tears collapse. How do you find the inspiration for your home? Some people say that no matter how the future of the child encountered the ups and downs, as long hermes bags online as he can find the way home, always happy, and guide them to go home, that is, seemingly trivial but unforgettable family small Tradition. Just read brush burst friends circle that song 'Spring Festival self-help guide', perhaps has not been forced to marry the pressure, this moment, actually miss the seven aunt eight aunt surrounded by fireworks day.Compared to getting old, I am more afraid of becoming a boring middle-aged man Compared to getting old, I am more Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs afraid of becoming a boring middle-aged man  Today, on six lessons, to two hundred people raised a question, you want to own 20 years will be like? My classroom atmosphere has been very active, Canada Goose Ladies and raised this question, almost all people are silent. Did anyone ever think about it? A student replied that never thought, do not know what they are 20 years later, so go on, it should be okay it I asked, then you have not thought that their future will become such a person? Middle-aged man, after forty years old, hair began to Xie Ding, potbellied, beer belly mustache, his face shiny bright red wine red nose, white hair yellow also red bloodstains, black shirt collar to see Perspiration, the belt is gray, shoes covered with soil. You walked into Cheap Nike Shoes For Men the house, the family was messy, blurred light, there are shoes on the ground. Into the kitchen to drink a glass of water and found no water in the kettle, bowl filled with dirty bowl. You complain to my wife, how so lazy, can not diligent point. My wife pointed to your nose cursed, what qualifications I said michael kors lazy, to see you earn that salary, my dad hospital in the hospital, you can not even money to see people XX married husband, then how I fancy about you? You just want to freak, the phone suddenly rang, is the son of the class teacher, your son this test is the last count of the class, but also the old fight, take the time to visit the school it Did not think that he would be such a person? No, even if never thought of their own after 20 in the end is what kind of, but at least not the case. A mediocre, boring, on your side, so that seventeen eighty years old you look down, boring middle-aged man. One day passing Sac MK Pas Cher the vegetable market, saw a bloated middle-aged woman, picking pick Purchase Nike Dunk SB Womens in the basket, the whole celery on those slightly withered branches and leaves off, leaving the fresh into the plastic bag. The boss said impatiently, every time you break this, we can not sell the dishes. Middle-aged woman Samsam to laugh a bit, did not emboldened to say that the dishes so expensive, this leaf is not fresh. I was the first reaction was afraid, in the future I will not be such a woman. Daily life revolves around the child, the cause of soy sauce, can fool to fool. Buy tin garlic to care about, encounter things will only cry, complained that her mother did not quality in the unit, every person chatting three children away from the child. Go home from work to see boring eight file, her husband home, two very different souls in the room to sit, one to see the black cloth in the winter hole. The body began to decline, do not want to accept new things, any body fat, only blame the years of ruthless. Think that there are many life experiences, treat the child's questions will say that I eat the salt than you eat more than rice, listen to me right. I do not think about it. Most of the time, we do not know what we want to be a future person, but the young people themselves, it is clear that people know what kind of middle-aged people I hate. Regrettably, many people live their own hate. Compared to getting old, his face out of a fold, I Nike Air Presto 2013 am more afraid of their own to become a boring, sitting and so dead middle-aged people. Boring, probably the best description of middle-aged life. Not just their own become boring, terrible is that even the whole world is the default boring is the middle-aged state. I thought, now APP to the elderly in the use of the object is very small, most of the public number of positioning is also young people, we are in the fight before the fear of analysis '95, 00 in the end after thinking about what' TFboys future prospects how much ', as of 70, 80 after how to think, not important. Take the initiative to write to them to see, in addition to 'share this to the circle of friends,
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...