Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg?

Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg?

Postautor: GiGi » 22 mar 2011, o 21:06

Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg? Podobno chłopcy zaczynają później mówić, czy to prawda ?
GiGi

Re: Czy rozwój mowy dziewczynek i chłopców ma różny przebieg

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:51

ral years - but she happens to be green, not the sun's most warm seven days of the day. You listen to it, 'ah, you bar me!' 'Ah, to die you!' 'Crash' 'bang rattling' ... pencil case, books, flying a classroom. Students have a lot of fishing children. School out, orchards come to the head, that is, how Nike Roshe Run Pattern can not see the marginal sea. Sea breeze rolled white sand, through the long road, from the classroom windows, bedroom New Balance Scarpe windows, living room windows, kitchen windows - uninvited, leisurely fall on my lips, do not go, The taste, alas, my life is the taste buds. And fell on the mother's window outside the radish body, told me to France, as if the dream wake up, alas, my hometown of the sea. - said the fishing school students it They are not convinced. If we go to school late to what, you see, the teachers have a count, are my mother's school sent, approved, punished, but also special attention to the charity posture, cut! And fishermen students, and some live Huludao, not only from school to fly a small fishing boat to the sea, into the sea, and fishing with the weather to go, scraping a rain under what rain, not only light can be late, early Withdrawal, or even a few days do not come to school! When their seats were blank, the teachers had worries about their mothers, and the podium said: Oh, this storm, alas, they are missing. Those days the storm is really big ah, my seat at the window, I looked far from the wind wrapped in rain whistling, all the way to the trees, grass deep down the body, and then deeply back, The wind and rain to the farther me, I sat in the three-story teaching building, watching the wind and rain, crashed blowing, they are gone, I touch a wet face, like a Shed chicken. But my house has radish. Radish is not everything at home. Such as my little dead party, Xia, from Taiyuan; Xiao, from Gansu; wishful, from Jilin Mei River mouth. Are promoted with their parents work, just to smoke near the foreign households, solitary, Timberland Roma Negozio no one local relatives in rural areas, not a four aunt, then home without radish silk. My four aunt moved to my house, not only radish, more peanuts, sweet potatoes dry, chestnut - they then get together to my house to eat radish, eat radish in my cabin get together to do homework, homework finished the sky only white The moon, the lights go UGG Guantes rosado out, we are in the moonlight under the touch of four books tied, side stand in my small bed - my small bed is a single bed, but a broad width. We looked at the four books in the night sky four moon, the moon is very bright, my arm a probe, the moncler outlet bed under the face pocket dig a peanut, dig a sweet potato stem, dig a chestnut, a pass one, points Looking at the moon, while chattering, while eating, and sometimes a dig a radish, dry soft, scattered sea breeze, rain, sediment, sun, nocturnal, dew, fumes - strong smell, Smile, bang a Yang in the air - my brother sleep next door, head red that foot touch the wall, my house late at night burst of laughter let him endure, bang bang bang, aim at us kick, he kicked us Are confused, the moon light, quietly to hide their own white. - left a clean words, quietly floating in the dream, she likes my brother. She said. I did not say. I never said that a boy. The moon is white and quietly hid it. Another day, and another evening. Wishful and I, standing on the stinking river, two people like the sky and sunset, desperate. We say ah, ah, while watching the fire cloud red night gradually bleak, a little bit of light and bright place, the stars of the sky fluttering, a family of the kitchen quietly quiet down. My brother came downstairs to come to my house to eat, wishful, must be dragged me to send her home, to her house downstairs, then said to the black ah, say my way to go home really lonely , I really can not, and then dragged her to send me home, now think ah think ah, who wants to clear ah, who will be sent home? Fortunately, we go the road I was clear, wishful to bring the child with the husband, is going to snow in the vast expanse of Canada. They will live there forever. And I left from his hometown, flash, many years. Canada is a good place to eat radish. Year for half a year, only snow-capped, where there is a Lang when the vegetables can eat. Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet Do you want to eat radish words, ha! what! what! And I live these years Under Armour Curry of the French Alsace region, there is a local dishes, strange and the Zapatos Nike Shox mother's radish braised meat quite like. If you say the difference, where the radish first, is the white radish silk instead of green and white radish. Second: not the sun but a slight salt dip. This taste Well, naturally less dry and radish radish and loud. Radish braised meat eaten, the cheese also removed the seats, coffee dessert on the table, Edmond read the Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody newspaper, I give my mother phone, detail this radish silk how delicious. My mother after a reaction is certainly my mother-style, she said: Well, the family gave you keep, I let you send a woven bag to aunt. Did you know that the size of my four aunt's woven bag?Never want to travel around the world, and I may have a little relationship with anthropology. Travel around the w
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...