Obfite ślinienie

Obfite ślinienie

Postautor: Hania » 22 mar 2011, o 21:26

Mam syna (21 miesięcy), który bardzo obficie się ślini mimo to, iż ma prawie wszystkie zęby. Ponadto wymawia ok. 10 prostych wyrazów. Wszystko rozumie, lecz mało mówi. Ostatnio byłam u laryngologa i podobno mają krótkie wędzidełko. Czy krótkie wędzidełko może być powodem silnego ślinienia się i słabej mowy ?
Hania

Re: Obfite ślinienie

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:50

me, we are not too understanding? You write: five years, a very good person. You write: I miss you! Want to miss If you can see, first: sorry! Second: Thank you! Hope that these words will not Zapatos Under Armour Curry bring you trouble. Sorry! I'm fine, you have to be fine! I said: I am also very good ... See, we talk in their own world; but never brave too, or that the brave time never brave too. 10 years later today, even this memory of the burial are so cautious. In this cold early in the early spring, I do not know how far you are like me, like the past, like the past or just stay in that moment fixed into eternal? That afternoon afternoon, nodded, nodded, pass by. The heart of the trance across a touch of light, suddenly turned, like a lotus smile smile that moment spent his eyes, such as spring, hear the sound of flowers is not excessive. Warm sun, the slender fingertips tapping the book, the amount of Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet hair before the wind fluttering, bright eyes, only to get into a reflection, look warm and distant, posture and independent. No, these are actually imagined. In addition to that whisper, I took a decade of memory fragments of the first met you So Nike Scarpe every afternoon of the warm sun, are the secret of happiness. Nike Free 4.0 It is on the white walls of different places, floral curtains, lawns, shadows or bus mottled shadow, unbridledly opened the memory of the gate, accompanied by a wide range of scenes, they always with Can Such as lotus smile. That bit by bit of memory, joy and joy and sadness for a little bit of sadness. How many years to win the wind and rain in the five years, who let you smile from the past, so that your eyebrows together with worry and worry? it's me. I have loved you, no hesitation, you have love deep, but also love to be cold. But if it is not me, it is like a demon, broken angel wings; but if it is not me, maybe all the finals should be rewritten, you are still you, still hurt will hurt will be angry, and I no longer I. So another five years, did not dare to peek at your facial features, partial reluctant to stay away from each other warmth and decided, and then Chuaizhuo broken into pieces of the pain, in vain Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody weaving out of each other are good ending The But had to admit that the years are a weapon of wounding; have to admit, when missing a person later, that person's everything is indeed irrelevant to you. Suddenly full of sorrow and grief, rushing out from the fingertips in the past, the Dr Martens Donna eyes will be condensed with a despicable desolate.In this noisy city, busy, people coming and going. But not their own little space, even if it is a small gap. Looking out the window of the sun rises and falls, feeling their youth is irreversible passage. Once the dream, once happy, are buried in this dark city. Do not want to be too tired, just want to be an ordinary and simple people.  Be a simple person. Put aside the secular troubles, in the heart to leave their own blank space, do what they like to do. Thirsty to drink water, sleepy sleep, do not force, let it be. A lot of things can not be changed, do not need to change. Lonely boring when the music is comforting. Tired to listen to music, get rid of loneliness and loneliness. Music is the comfort of the soul. Late at night, bring headphones, enjoy a person's world, intoxicated in this happy. And then write a pen to write a mood of the text, record the life of the beautiful bit by bit. Life is so simple.  Be a simple person. Spicy flavored life, Zapatos Nike Shox laughing flowers bloom. Happy will laugh, sad to tears. Do not force yourself to do something you do not like. Rarely talk about delusion, rarely talk about regret. Yesterday's yesterday, are just memories, do not have too much regret. Tomorrow tomorrow, is unpredictable, do not have too much delusion. Really loved who, do not need to thank. Really want to say goodbye, do not be too tangled. Relatives, friends, lovers, there will be a separate moment. Willing to help others, thanks to help us. Do not live too much complicated.  Make a simple person, even too naive. In this real society, want to be simple, feeling is delusion. Like a child naive naive dream, UGG Botas negro difficult to achieve. But sometimes, we want to be like a child, never grow up. Do not know how to worry about life, there is not much doubt for tomorrow. In the child's dream, tomorrow is a beautiful dream. Although we can not return to childhood, but we can change their own state of mind. A person watching movies jogging, a person listening to music asleep. With the instinct of a child, said the possibility of desire. A person moved in his own independent life, with a silent way. And silence is not to escape, but an attitude.  Make a simple person, do not piumini moncler outlet need talent. In the daily running, often feel that they are tired. The summer wind gently passing the forehead, accompanied by sparse sparse cicadas, the world is still beautiful. Night, little stars. Too much trouble is always forgotten in a dream. Wake up, it will be a new start. Run, stop, move on. Everything is just to find a happy process. Listen to the wind to listen to the rain, watching the sea meteor. With the sleeping memory, wak
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...