nie chce głoskować

nie chce głoskować

Postautor: Mama Ali » 22 mar 2011, o 21:59

Co zrobić, gdy moje dziecko nie chce głoskować?
Mama Ali

Re: nie chce głoskować

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:50

her action. She stared at him boldly, nostalgic feeling that the man touched her moncler outlet onine body. Two weeks later, she followed him to a single dormitory, the love letter into the man's door. Later she gave him the first, Zapatos Nike Shox second, third ... ... three months later, the end of the internship, the man disappeared. ?The father slapped her into the crowd. On the experience she only remember the pain can not be tolerated, told her crazy. ?This repeat the same mistakes, the child can not stand, with my friend noisy. My friend always feel that the child is not his, the two quarreled, friends angrily abandoned her away, only called the two girls called to accompany her. ?Around people are gone, under the embarrassment of the four sides, it seems to the cold ruin. There is no way, wondering the death of Ye Hao, one hundred, anyway, not a few weeks, drug flow on the drug flow. Zijun medication the third day of noon began to pain, pain on the ground roll, pain for most of the day, when the beginning of five o'clock bleeding, lying in the toilet side of the pit, sweat like rain, blood flow more than. ?That accompany her girlfriend began to also a pot of Dr Martens Donna a basin to help catch the blood, the basin flesh and blood, then the bleeding was bad, but the toilet to the scarlet, seeing the child gradually fainted, the two women scared Cold sweat, panic to the man to call, the results he said he was outside the girlfriend did not come, let them find me. ?I have even scolded too late to hang in the past. She rented the house in a remote, I called the car from the city in UGG Botas negro the past, holding her into the car, to the hospital Ben ... ... all the way burst of tears. ?When I picked her up, the blood flowing out of her skirt was covered with my body. ?Zijun boil over, lying in bed, weak like a hay. ?Morning when I was guarding her bedside, a small doctor on duty into the ward to see her, and looked at me and said, you really take the life of the people when the trick. When you are happy, you want to go. ?I laughed and she laughed. The doctor out of the room, she said lowly, Yaohui, thank you. ?Her lip color was as dark as a layer of gray, thinly spit out the words, hesitated to reach out on my knees, after a while and groped my fingers, stubbornly grabbed one by one , Gradually fastened. ?I Nike Air Max Shoes have never seen her so desolate, weeping eyes looked at her, I do not know. But the hearts of a trace of moving are gone. ?At the age of twenty, I said to her, no matter what difficulties encountered, we must tell me. I just want to take care of you ?She looked up at me and looked at infinite mercy. She smiled, seemed to appease me, said, OK, after the trouble you have trouble. ?2 ?Is in college hit Lanzi Jun. Just entered the school, the public class is so numerous, endless bored. We are in Zapatos Under Armour [url=http://www.nikesport.shoes/nike-air-max-nike-air-max-skyline-c-12_23.html]Nike Air Max Skyline Curry[/url] the same class, but they are ranked together on the annoying lesson. She never came to a public class, but relied on the Department of the qualifications of flowers, there are always a pile of boys line up for her shouting. ?This is her life, the name does not matter men and women. On the name, I later asked her, she just said that the old child has been identified as a boy, his father and love blue grass, before the birth of the name to take a good, Lanzi Jun - Clivia. When the grandfather was born that girl, pull Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody down the face turned away ... ... ?She stood up and looked down and finished laughing. Lanzi Jun words and deeds of their own kind of all the same sense of proportion, and the crowd who were so dull girl dull out. ?It was later things - I have not seen her, let alone join the fun to help her name, do not want to be the same person with an eager to her attentive, swept a semester to help her call the job, since But often want to escape to play out, they put this errand threw me. ?I first refused, saying that so many people crowded his head to give her shouting, you should not find me. ?The results that fellow friends actually export Road, no! This thing to give the gang, it is equal to the Lanzi Jun to others! I am wondering only to give you I was assured! ?I am angry with the liver pain, stare at him, he suddenly felt wrong, then lost laughs, said, get too, buddy children I did not mean that ... ... I mean you do not her appetite, she is not right Your appetite ?I look at his monkey anxious look, bow to laugh. Ignore he will go away, it is considered acquiescence. ?Since then I called for her. Every time I answer, I do not know how many people want to come back to look at the legendary beauty, but only to see me bow to write faceless expression. So shouting for a semester, the whole system up and down almost everyone knows me. ?And I saw her, but it was near the end of the time. ?Public philosophy class, a girl was late for ten minutes. My seat was by the door, and it was free, and she sat down at the door. Nike Scarpe online I do not care about the surrounding, only to write, for a long time, she suddenly asked, that you used to help me in the past to? ?I am surprised to rise, the eyes of the people should be a child, I think. Between the end, I began to understand those who fell to her children. She
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...