Dzieci dwujęzyczne później zaczynają mówić?

Dzieci dwujęzyczne później zaczynają mówić?

Postautor: Linda » 22 mar 2011, o 22:30

Czy to prawda, że dzieci dwujęzyczne później zaczynają mówić? Nasz synek ma 25miesiący i nic jeszcze nie mówi, nawet mama, tata. Mówimy do niego po polsku i po szwedzku. Widać, że rozumie bardzo dobrze oba języki, ale mówi tylko po swojemu. Co robić?
Linda

Re: Dzieci dwujęzyczne później zaczynają mówić?

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:49

not go to me do not go, no an acquaintance, I play what it means? I do not have Colors of California Scarpe time, they Nike Scarpe do not want to go with the group, things will be put down. In the fall, I called to talk to the father, mother said he Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet and the old man sitting next door Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody to the bus to go. In the past few years in Yantai, sixty-five years old people take the bus is free, has always been the money did not care about the father did not know is not because the old covet small cheap, as long as the weather allowed, no time he and the village Sixty years old legs and feet of the elderly around the bus to run around. The day of the twelfth lunar month, I asked the mother, the day so cold, where he came so much spirit to go out to play? Mom said, I do not know, do not understand how he was old to sit home. Soon after, the mother said on the phone: your dad now rarely go out, all day nausea at home to sleep, his head is very bad, sleep sleep are afraid of people. Mom recently had something to always love and say to me, to find me to give her the idea, I noticed her change, the heart some sad. This shows that Dad has been unable to take care of the mother, he has not been able to live in her main bones. Before the father has always been the mother of the backbone, but the past few years the father of the old speed is too fast, not only in the flesh, he is more in the spirit of the old quickly, let her by surprise, for a time so that six gods without the Lord. Dad's fast old is only in the last couple of years. A year or two ago, Dad was so fortunate, hale and hearty, home and abroad, big things can be said that his hand cover the day. Mom is also a willing to surrender dad, thanks to her father from the bones of worship and trust. In their previous marital life, Dad is like a strong eagle care nursery as well as his wife and daughter, so that they live under his blessing life and life. Mother's withered, I am derived from her genes, nor is it an assertive person. Now, the father old, for his own, he still some greetings, but for the mother, he can Nike Air Max 87 / 1 not give her what to do the idea of ??perseverance, she had to grow into her eldest daughter as a patron, done The backbone of her spirit. I am a policeman, a seemingly arrogant job, but from the mother's genes, I am in the will and the body is not a strong enough people. My life is not my mother, my mother has a father to do her strong patron, and I did not, this world no man can be like a father to treat my mother as to me. Small time I can rely on his father, and now parents have been old, the spirit of life I can no longer rely on them, I only rely on their own. Moreover, I was a child's mother, she needs me to take care of every possible, although I am still weak, I still hard to stand I am not strong enough backbone, I want to do their three patrons. Aunt to call: Britain, your parents are older, you go home to accompany them, have time to take them out, do not go far, take them to the beach or the park to see like. Spring, the climate every day warming, outdoor air gradually fresh up. Take off a heavy warm jacket, I came to the building on the back of the hill, I saw the sun on the slope of the two or three flowers quietly open, a winter of dead heart because of these little flowers noisy To wake up. Go home to take the package, I called moncler outlet sito ufficiale the mother, told them to prepare, I came home an hour later. My dwelling is just an hour away from Mom. Mom said dad was going out. I want him Zapatos Nike Shox to wait at home, I will pull them to Penglai polar ocean world. I heard the voice of the darling like a child, and my eyes were wet. I was aware that I did not do enough for my parents, I really should take them out early, while they can move the move. I have never been short of the economy, nor good at managing the money at home, after marriage, I voluntarily put the economic power of the family to him. Relying on their own efforts, his career to do the wind and water, our days have been very comfortable, but he was afraid of poor days, too much for the money on the heart, although he usually ritual on me The parents never short, but for their money, he is not very willing, he thinks my parents home conditions are good, do not need extra money. And I belong to the heart of the Under Armour Curry 3 kind of children who can not put their parents, there are good things parents can not eat me eat it will not be sweet. I put the usual overtime, night shift, year-end awards, quarterly awards, holidays, additional subsidies and other back with him to accumulate up, this is a lot of money, I use UGG Orejeras rojo these budget money to honor my parents, Every year for their parents reported a travel agency let them go out with the travels scattered. Three years ago a big life change makes my emotions extremely low, I closed the news, but also closed himself, more than two years I refused all the external entertainment. Afraid of touching the scene, more afraid of people asked, in addition to hard for work, the rest of the time I will own closed at home, a person reading and writing articles or addicted to online games, living almost isolated life, parents also rarely go there , Only
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...