nie potrafi unosić języka do góry

nie potrafi unosić języka do góry

Postautor: tomi » 23 mar 2011, o 00:23

Czy to jest normalne, że 5-letnie dziecko nie potrafi unosić języka do góry przy otwartej buzi?
tomi

Re: nie potrafi unosić języka do góry

Postautor: Fiona » 27 kwie 2011, o 15:16

Trudności z unoszeniem języka najczęściej są spowodowane zbyt krótkim wędzidełkiem podjęzykowym, które "przytrzymuje" język na dnie jamy ustnej i ogranicza jego swobodne ruchy. Niemożność uniesienia języka spowodowana krótkim wędzidełkiem nie jest zatem czynnością fizjologiczną, ponieważ prowadzi do nieprawidłowego artykułowania tych głosek, które wymagają dotknięcia lub zbliżenia czubka języka do podniebienia. Podczas badania logopeda sprawdza ruchomość języka i w razie potrzeby decyduje o konieczności przecięcia wędzidełka.Zespół ruchów artykulacyjnych, charakteryzujących te głoskę, jest bardzo złożony ze względu na konieczność powstania wibracji czubka języka i odpowiedniego tempa tego ruchu. Aby sprostać takim wymaganiom, język musi wykazać się precyzją.
Fiona

Re: nie potrafi unosić języka do góry

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 04:23

ning.' March 5, 2015, from Nanchang fly away the red sister, since the brighter future, fun filling. She insists on reading every day, every day the code word, crazy writing and writing, opened the public number, made from the media. At that time, the content of the spring of the entrepreneur has just arrived, her single article reading only 10 million succeeded, according to Chong sister himself said, income barely make sac michael kors pas cher ends meet. So she continued to write, Wholesale Nike Womens Heels Shoes crazy to write down, keep the day more rhythmic, excited even twice a day. 365 days, every day new hermes bags online ideas. Tired and happy. After the storm see the rainbow, to the beginning of 2016, her fans have been over 500,000, the article chapter articles 10 million +, Zanzhan often occupy the top three list from the media, single-day appreciation of the amount of overdue, monthly income of six The number of loose. With a year, red sister to become a cow. Not only to obtain physical and mental freedom, but also to achieve financial freedom. Not long ago, a buddy said that he intends to resign, start a fitness center, ask me what to do preparatory work. I told him the story of the yellow fat, talked about the experience of the red sister, and my eyes the status of the unit, gave six advice: First, do an in-depth investigation and analysis. What is the analysis? First of all, analyze their professional ability, career fit. Abandon the impulse to return to reason, careful consideration in the end is not non-go, after all, is a lifetime of choice, wrong never turn back, and the Cheap Womens Shoes Sale cost of resignation is not small. Their tangled unclear, to find a professional Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs career instructor to help out. If it is not suitable for the work within the system, or really did not develop the future, want to invest in a double army, that before leaving, you must first do market research, at least clear four points: What city will be living the most vigorous vitality, the most money way? Do you fit that line? What is your skill? Can this skill be combined with a future career? After the investigation and analysis of the Cheap Nike Shoes choice, in order to avoid the temptation of the devil in order to occupy the initiative of life. Second, the establishment of their own professional knowledge system. After the resignation of the professional direction once set, do not rush to resign, you can use 1-2 years time, for this career to build a knowledge of the pyramid, distracted, perseverance, continue to accumulate, quickly climb high. Third, we must reserve a good relationship in advance. This world is a human world, friends more than a good way to go, a wide range of contacts easy to do The system is the fertile ground for the establishment of contacts, in the rules and regulations under the rules, can do good things to do good things, can help people to help people, a little more human contacts, In other words, to do the work of the public, long their own, pay close friends, shop the future of the road. Fourth, to get the other half of the absolute support. Thousands of several, not young, and have a mouth, there are old and young, you choose any one, behind the station are the whole family, you choose the wrong, they followed the hardships; you regret, they followed to suffer. Therefore, before making a decision, we must own the status quo, ideas, plans, etc., one hundred and fifty to talk with the family to get the family, especially the other half of the support and blessings. Fifth, to save some money save some money to save some canada goose mens jacket money. After leaving, no longer organized, you can rely on, only their own. Life Escarpins Plateforme everywhere to use money, not enough savings, perhaps, will be like Chong sister said: life is easy with its pressure, so that when you are nervous, make irrational decision. So, from now on, save money to save money to save money Air Jordan 4 and save some more money, important things that four times. Sixth, to do a great job of hardships. The world is so large and unpredictable, after leaving the system, you will be faced with a strange, new time and space, crisis, setbacks, thorns, fear, desire, jealousy, anger, loss, , Big bitter, big trouble, great difficulties, tired, you have to do carry and stand up, ready to run up? It will be a section covered with glass slag of the road, and you are barefoot, will skin flesh, blood flow into the river. If possible, may wish to find a partner to help you go. Suggestions to see the film 'Chinese partner'. Miyazaki said: life is a train to the grave, halfway a lot of people, when you accompany people to get off, even if the dismay, but also grateful, and then waved goodbye. The water is not drunk. 'Drunk' me, hug, wipe tears, and then waved Michael Kors Pas Cher hard, and drunk yellow fat farewell. Since then, every day, two trains, along the different directions, bound for their own graves. Tomorrow, he will fly away, fly back to his Xiangxi town. And I, and we still will be in the system, at 8 o'clock in the morning to work at 6 o'clock in the afternoon, write endless materials, open the meeting, do endless things, end up endless curse, drink endless Of the wine, endless resentment. Day after day, year after yea
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...