trzeci migdałek

trzeci migdałek

Postautor: tomi » 23 mar 2011, o 00:25

Czy należy usuwać trzeci migdałek?
tomi

Re: trzeci migdałek

Postautor: Marta_Em » 31 mar 2011, o 22:37

Jak najbardziej należy usuwać trzeci migdałek.
Marta_Em

Postautor: Fiona » 27 kwie 2011, o 15:17

Decyzję o usunięciu trzeciego migdałka wydaje lekarz laryngolog po wykonaniu dokładnych badań. Przerost trzeciego migdałka jest przyczyną nieprawidłowego oddychania (dziecko oddycha przez usta), dziecko zaczyna chrapać podczas snu, miewa bezdechy, częste nawracające infekcje górnych dróg oddechowych, katar. Niemożność oddychania przez nos wpływa na nieprawidłowy rozwój podniebienia, wadliwy zgryz. Mowa dzieci staje się dość charakterystyczna: tak zwana mowa nosowa. Dzieci z przerośniętym trzecim migdałem często chorują na zapalenie ucha, co w konsekwencji grozi niedosłuchem. Migdałków nie operuje się u dzieci do 3. roku życia, ponieważ zabieg ten naraziłby je na utratę bariery ochronnej. Zabieg trwa kilka minut, a rana goi się około tygodnia
Fiona

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 04:24

sticks, and now looks plump a lot, the color is also a lot Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring of good, wide heart to Nike Dunk SB Mens fat it. This may be a lot of girls envy the stable life. Last year to participate in a wedding, know a few times than I am a few people with me a professional person, he worked outside for a year, Nike Free Run 5.0 V2 and finally returned to work at home. Talk about the feeling of working at home, he said, the small city is relatively comfortable, work pressure is not so big, do not work overtime, eight hours a day there is not a lot of things, wages are not big cities, but consumption is also low, unlike the big city rent It accounted for a quarter of wages, but also often go home and parents to eat, and old students gathered ... ... I have a relative, working in the home bank, his salary linked to the banking business, and now the business downturn, he just married, with their canada goose outlet own small home, all aspects of the increase in spending, he often complained that wages are too low, but also Did not intend to go to big city development, perhaps there is comfort, it is fascinating it. Last year, when traveling to Chengdu, with a green brigade boss chat for a long time, he is a Shandong man, tall and strong, others are particularly enthusiastic, remember that day I arrived at nine o'clock, he went downstairs to pick me up Of the time, also sent me to the airport to go on the bus. He worked in the system for three years, just rose to the director level, or resolutely jump out to Nepal to teach, riding Tibet, traveled most of China. Later, in the encouragement of others, in Chengdu, opened a CYTS, pre-preparation and decoration consumption of all his savings, before the good partner did not come in good faith to come in time, but fortunately he finally with all the way Solved the dilemma. That is what I have seen the most comfortable green brigade, a large balcony filled with a lot of flowers, large windows, sunshine into the house, with a group of people here to chat tea very comfortable. I asked him what made him determined to jump out of a stable institutional life. He said that cheap celine bags three years of institutional life, even if the stability, but also infighting badly, every day, such sac michael kors as walking corpses, do not see the end. Forbear for too long, perhaps the last really unbearable, with their own left little courage to leave. Everyone around him did not support his decision, he picked up the backpack, head back on the road to teach. Now open trips, family members do not support, but also slowly accepted. And the loss of his family is the biggest knot in his heart. But never regret their own decision, and now life even if the rush, immediately ran three is still not stable, can be full of expectations every day. These days he took a group of people, the mighty ride of Tibet. Some people are greedy, some people want to be free, but there is no freedom of security, freedom to be dangerous, life on these two roads. Choose which way is not easy, you choose a small city of stability, nine to five, but everywhere is the nepotism, big cities will have, but was diluted; you choose the big city rush, here is full of infinite possibilities , But no one asked you porridge can be warm, no one set up with you lonely sense of loneliness, you have to fight with it at all times. I do not evaluate these Cheap Nike Kids Shoes Sale two ways of life is good or bad, stable or free, worth mentioning, you can not be too greedy both, everyone has their own way of life, it is important to understand what you want The For me, I am very clear that the life is not suitable for me, I want to freedom, want to see the larger world, want a more exciting experience, then I am destined to be harder, more dangerous than others. The Montre Michael Kors Pas Cher world is fair, you want to get more, must pay a greater price. Sometimes a man walking in the street, watching the city's bright lights, people coming and going, but not a lamp for me and bright, no one for me to stay, I feel lonely and lonely. More time, inner Authentic Nike Air [url=https://www.louboutinco.fr/]Christian Louboutin Max Shoes[/url] waves, the surface placid, no one knows, you will not let others know. Like Hertha Miller said: 'Every day looking at myself and others, but did not notice in your body, how many things in the collapse, how many things in the reconstruction, from when your things better And when it loses its strength, and speaks after a long silence, it is simply not willing to say. But this pain is a very magical thing, it turns the blur of things into clarity. The slow things into sharp. Just by getting sick, let's feel the presence of the body. Occasionally envy those small cities stable life, but never regret their choice, perhaps in this struggle for many years, may eventually have nothing, but at least thousands of sails, the scenery through, this life no regrets. There may be another three to five years, I am tired of the city's bustle, back home, find a very bad job, find a suitable person, married and have a stable life. Or three or five years later I still look forward to a larger world, go farther away, see more scenery. The future is full of infinite possibilities and uncertainties, I can not guarantee that three or five years after their own and now the same
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...