nie umie wymawiać litery k

nie umie wymawiać litery k

Postautor: Iwona » 23 mar 2011, o 11:36

Moja czteroletnia córka nie umie wymawiać litery k, tj. zamiast kot mówi ot, krowa to rowa ale kwadrat powie fadrat. Co z tym mogę zrobić, jak jej pomóc? Czytałam podobne posty innych rodziców ale ich dzieci zamieniają k na t, a moja córka nie zamienia tylko "połyka" te głoski.
Iwona

Re: nie umie wymawiać litery k

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:45

of Dr Martens Donna a pile of wild jujube spines, do not let people climb up, but the grass sprouts Canada Goose Brookvale Hoody who soon Nike Scarpe set fire, bald and shit in the tree body, smell in the spring can smell, Condemning, bald wiping the feces. When he was in the sandwich, a lot of people stood far and looked, looking forward to his instability, falling from the stream. His dog is from the stream fell off, broke into a cripple, and since it became bright whip. Bright whip is very ugly, hind legs hanging between that thing. Everyone said bald is also a bright whip, so he has thirty-four five, that is, no one to him to mention the pro. Bald forty-one years old, go to the mountains for the valley, where we rice, two or three months to take the rice to the valley for the valley, a pound of rice for the two packs of grain, bald to know where a widow. Widow has a baby, widow with a baby came to his home. The widow later said to him that he had coaxed me and said that he had eaten rice and had rice noodles at the end of the year! But the bald from the head all year round wearing a hat, the village came out, that widow at night do not allow him to remove the hat, the neighbors also heard the widow in the climax when shouting: Weidong, Weidong! The village asked the widow's son: Who is the Weidong? His son said his father, his father hunting when the guns were bombed, his father killed. Everyone on the ridicule bald, every night for Wei Dong dry miles, bald said: for who do the line, as long as I was dry. The villagers do not recognize the widow is a bald daughter-in-law, but that woman generous, pick the Gleditsia to see who will give a few Gleditsia, often someone in the spring to wash clothes, she is not words, standing on the stream to drop two Gleditsia. Bald for this woman and noisy, but the woman has a prestige, we call her, began to say: Hey, bald daughter-in-law! Bald daughter-in-law is dead, harm what disease who do not know, and bald often go to the grave to cry. One day I went back in the summer, a group of people took a seat in the wheat field to sleep, is already the middle of the night, I heard the village after the slope of the slope cry, I said: Everyone said: bald and piumini moncler outlet online want daughter-in-law. And after two years, I once again go back and found that the Gleditsia tree did not, and asked Zapatos Nike Shox the village, the village said: cut down. Ershen told me, bald died daughter, and daughter-in-law that son does not come, the son out there no audio, bald suddenly aging, more than 50-year-old man looks seventy years old, he does not wear a hat, the head On the scar like red burned persimmon, one night to hang in the Gleditsia tree, soapy corner of the spring are everywhere. This Gleditsia tree in the stream, the village to fetch water or laundry is easy to think of bald hanged look, put the Gleditsia tree cut. Medicine tree. Medicinal tree in the law of the temple after the cliff, the temple of the beam written in the early years of the reconstruction of Kangxi, medicine tree at least three hundred years here. I remember, the law of the temple there is no monk, is the village primary school, ringing in the knock that mouth iron cast clock, often a long bell, I feel from the drug tree issued. Herbs are particularly thick, leaning from the cliffs to the air long, bark one by one like a scales, the village called the dragon tree. At that time we have not found coal, Chaihe tension, the older children often climb the tree to Zapatos Under Armour Curry pull the dry branches, I can not climb up, but the wind at night, the next morning I went to the tree ran, Nike Air Max 2014 hope The bird nest on the tree can Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet fall. Bird's nest can do a few meals. Medicine tree is almost a symbol of our village, people ask: Where are you? We say: di flowers. Q: Which village of di We said: medicine under the tree. I read the book for six years in the temple, every morning listening to the headmaster lecture, I looked up to see the drug tree. I remember a school lecture suddenly mentioned the drug tree, said early guerrilla groups in southern Shaanxi activities in this area, a Communist Party members injured in the temple after three years of injury, after the liberation of the three years as a good commissioner, because the temple feng shui good , There is this dragon tree. Principals encourage us to learn, the future also become dragon. Mother to my hope is great, New Year's Day morning always let me go to the tree under the burning incense kowtow, she said: you want to give me the university entrance examination! However, even if I have not finished reading junior high school, UGG Orejeras rojo the cultural revolution began, and dropped out of farming, when I was fourteen years old. I returned to the village, law school primary school also did not teachers and students, stationed a large local rebel headquarters. We have no peace since, often the county came another rebel to attack, the two sides in the basin on the east side of the beacon on a few battles, as if the villain won the results of the growing forces The Suddenly one day, soon as the explosion, that the fighting again, the mother quickly closed the courtyard, let us out, the road was shouting: not figh
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...