Advantages and disadvantages of Internet

Advantages and disadvantages of Internet

Postautor: Michael12 » 4 gru 2018, o 11:44

We all said that we are living in a world where technology growing day by day and makes our life easier Like Artificial Intelligence many people said that A.I is our future and lots of technologies like if we take one small example internet there is a history of internet and we didn’t read the history we just use the internet for our work and for our benefits there is one question many people raised that internet is 100% beneficial or is there any disadvantages of internet how internet is beneficial for us if wanted to know to anything we just write our query and get information about what we talk about our relatives and friends through social media because of internet and mostly students take hnd assignment help uk on the internet because they find lots of material over the internet but many of us miss uses this and waste our time and there is the start of disadvantages of internet.
Michael12

Re: Advantages and disadvantages of Internet

Postautor: evelynrosa » 26 sty 2019, o 11:16

I think using the internet has a bigger number of points of advantages than disadvantages. Above all else, the Internet gives access to a great deal of data. Some of them are extremely valuable in your Pay Someone To Do My Assignment activity different aides in your interest. Looking through the net with Google, you can discover all that you need.
evelynrosa

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...