How to fix Norton error 8504 and 101?

How to fix Norton error 8504 and 101?

Postautor: andrewjackson » 12 gru 2018, o 05:11

Norton error 8504 and 101 can be resolved by applying the following steps:

Firstly, go to the Norton Bootable Recovery Tool page and click the ‘download’ button.
    Now, just follow the instructions on the screen to download and save the Norton recovery tool.
    Finally, you need to create a bootable DVD or USB recovery media utilizing the ISO file that has just been downloaded.
If you require any assistance you can contact Norton Phone number to get the help of professional and qualified experts.
andrewjackson

Re: How to fix Norton error 8504 and 101?

Postautor: jamesjohn » 22 gru 2018, o 11:56

I have three computers with Norton Internet security 2011. If you leave them powered up for days at a time at some point the Norton Internet security will not be running. If you then restart Norton internet security will give you an error code either 8504,101 0r 8401,101.

This has been going on for three weeks now. I have contacted tech support on each computer and then have uninstalled norton , run power erasure, removed registry entries , removed temp files and the problem still exists. Each time I go to tech support they try something else . The latest was lets run chkdsk. CHKDSK did not find any errors so they told me it fixed a configuration problem. I told the guy that if chkdsk does not find any errors they would not accept that .

Tech support does not have a clue why these errors are happening and keeps guessing on what will fix the problem.

While I understand how hard it is to have a software package run on millions of computers , having three computers with the same problem should alert tech support that there is a problem and get the software developers involved to find a solution.

So , where do I go from here ?

---------------------------------
Now Cric booth Just Starting PSL 2019 Live Score and PSL Live Streaming. Enjoy PSL live free all over the world.
jamesjohn

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...