synek wymawia tylko pierwsze sylaby słów

synek wymawia tylko pierwsze sylaby słów

Postautor: Zebra » 28 mar 2011, o 19:12

Witajcie.
Mam 2 letniego synka. I zaczyna mnie martwić jego słabe mówienie. Olek mówi tylko pierwsze sylaby słów, np. zamiast otwórz to o, zamiast buty to bu . Tylko tata, mama, mniam, dzidzi mu wychodzi. Wiem, że to jest mało. Czy jest to bardzo złe, że on tak słabiutko mówi? Czy jest to coś poważnego? Pomóżcie jak możecie...
Zebra

Re: synek wymawia tylko pierwsze sylaby słów

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:44

professional Ye Hao, but the result is the other party is not satisfied with him The There are also female friends, said the same, nothing more than material conditions are not met, such as not a local account, no house, no high-paying jobs, etc., and occasionally have their own willingness, the other non-turn into the male and female vicious circle, pocket Turn, and ultimately difficult to succeed. Blind date is equal, and now more and more young people turned to blind date rather than love. In addition to life, interpersonal circles become smaller, more important reason is the spread of fast food culture, do not want to pay too much energy can get a happy marriage, then blind date is nothing more than UGG Botas negro the best choice. But the blind date Nike Air Max Shoes is also a strength of the Competition, men fight is money, education, status; women fight is the appearance, body, occupation. The frustrated man complains that the woman is too realistic, the neglected woman mocked the man too superficial. I have seen some of the columns, such as 'You Are the One'. Inside the female guests all eloquent gorgeous gorgeous, male guests all kind of eloquent style, but really can not hand in hand. Female guests tend to returnees, highly educated, high income; Zapatos Nike [url=https://www.vmoda.eu/]Colors of California Scarpe Shox[/url] and male guests tend to professional decent, elegant, virtuous Shukutoku. So just have to meet the very few. In fact, think about it, just with the side of the edge to talk about feelings, the so-called blind date, but is a two-way choice of marriage transactions. What can I see in addition to the appearance? What can you learn about the economic situation? Is it possible to know if a woman is a virtuous man by a few conversations? So, since the blind date do not complain about each other's picky, their own and why not? Relative to the blind date, free love on the Under Armour Curry 3 more emotional, a woman can not be beautiful, you can not considerate, men can not money, you can no room. But as long as there is love, then everything can be inclusive. People are not perfect, as long as you like, then everything is good; if not, then all in vain. I also blind date, but also picky too. In fact, is not deliberately pick, but when you do not understand a person and only through external conditions to make the evaluation, then have to pick, a lot of love Nike Scarpe in the time did not care or even acceptable problems will be amplified or even Refuse. Such as men whether smoking, I had never felt that this can be considered a problem, but blind date, intentionally or unintentionally, I will deny all smoking men. Another example is a female companion told me that she is looking for a partner can not wear glasses, and even dating as long as the other late will be deducted when the hat is not punctual and unreliable conclusions finally refused. This is like to go to the mall to buy clothes, regardless of how to introduce shopping guide, too fat, too thin, the color is not suitable, style is too popular (or old-fashioned) ... ... In short we have a lot of reasons to refuse. And if it is Canada Goose a glance of their own dress, then even if a small size, but also just to stimulate their own weight loss and so on. Perhaps this age is not anxious to marry, perhaps there is a trace of hope, if a few years, just around there is not so high is not a rich man is not handsome, then married. Have to admit, sometimes, marriage has nothing to do with love. When appropriate, meet the right Nike Air Max Lunar person, then get married. Unrelated to romantic, love, just a luxury. Perhaps it is because not to that point, we have a little picky capital, so it will be difficult to choose, will be dilemma. My heart is looking piumini moncler outlet online forward to a romantic love, but in front of the reality but want to appear a perfect match of the good people. No courage to love but look forward to being loved, unwilling to mediocre but longing for ease. This may be embarrassing after the 85. This article to 80 after the feelings of what?Mr. penguin and the polar bear - to the children of different places Mr. penguin and the polar bear - to the children of different places  And her love has been more than two months, but one day did not live together. We live in different cities in their own lives, across the distance from the use of radio waves and network test each other. This two months we have experienced a lot of off-site love have had the story, crying too laugh, played trouble. Space barrier did not let us become strange, but we make the psychological distance closer, maybe this is the so-called 'heart with consonance' it In the night when the insomnia think of her, just then she also sent a similar message, said to think of me, this in the long night filled with happiness is only off-site love can understand. Off-site love is a sad and happy love, everyone is tightly embedded in each other on the head of a tight hoop, think of each other when there is a happy care, but also more than a faint pain scars. Want to put and fit, the more tight hoop, the more you want to hurt, until the embedded in the meat, take root. I think we are like two animals at both ends of the earth, separated by the most distant distanc
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...