dysleksja a logopedia

dysleksja a logopedia

Postautor: magda_m » 2 kwie 2011, o 09:43

Witam, Sama mam dysleksję, studiuję pedagogikę...czy to może utrudnić mi zostanie w przyszłości logopedą?
magda_m

Re: dysleksja a logopedia

Postautor: Olcia » 2 kwie 2011, o 23:22

Magdo nie wiesz, że najlepszymi terapeutami są właśnie ludzie z wszelkimi zaburzeniami - dyslektycy, z problemami Integracji Sensorycznej itp ? ;) nic się nue martw dasz radę ! :)
Olcia

Postautor: Lucyna » 3 kwie 2011, o 23:29

Jestem logopedą dyslektykiem i radze sobie :)
Lucyna

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 10:03

f thought, clothes Ye Hao, hair Ye Hao, that is, Highlighting her bright, but also shows a different from the normal mature charming, nestled in a tall Thomas Uncle side, more and more charming look charming. I never knew that Karina had such a side, so trapped! At the end of the party, Karina took me away from the gathering of passionate hormones, came to a spacious and quiet side hall, so I was surprised that only rushed out of the side will disappear in the party Uncle Thomas actually also in this side hall. Uncle Thomas is Karlina's agent guardian, since I know Carina, where the parents and all parents need to take care of the place, there are her Uncle Thomas, not her father. For this reason, since the initial understanding of Karinna when I made a stupid mistake, then no longer told her 'father' related topics, but from her occasional unintentional disclosure I learned that the black uncle , Almost to Carina from small to big. Karina tightly holding my hand, from her hands continued to rise on the intensity, I can feel Carina is very nervous, her sharp nails almost pulled into my flesh. I looked at the smiling Uncle Thomas who greeted us and looked at the restless Karina, faintly aware of these wonderful ties with Karen that told me to tell me the important things. Just as the air was gradually different kind of ambiguous eclipse erosion, Karina suddenly let go of my hand, suddenly out of control efforts almost thrown to the door frame, I saw her walked quickly to her black uncle in front, Miss the toes, Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 holding the black uncle a warm kiss piumini moncler outlet and then quickly returned to my side. Uncle Thomas looked at the lips of the lips stunned watching Carina, a long time back but God, Carina stood beside me, instantly not instantly looking at Uncle Thomas's beautiful brown eyes, flashing looks like Strong light, but resounded in the silence of the room rhythm of the chaos of the rapid breathing but betray her inner struggling. My brain blank, blankly looked at all in front, until Karina pulled New Balance Scarpe my clothes for a long time before I react, Karina Min Zhaozui, silence slightly after the solemnly said to me: 'Cen, I Need you to witness! I had no time to express my feelings had subconsciously nodded, my trust in her has long been rooted bone marrow, UGG Guantes rosado even far more than my reason to recognize the scope. Got my promise, Karina seems to learn from the power suddenly Timberland Roma Negozio shouted: 'Uncle Thomas, I love you!' She even let me adapt to the opportunity not to give a direct transition to the theme. Uncle Thomas frowned and raised his hand was about to say what, and Karina was anxious to Nike Air Max 2013 interrupt him: 'Please let me say! Later, I often hated, if the words of Karina was interrupted, she will not have the courage to continue to speak out the following words? Replaced by me, must not work, but Karina, I can not be sure, her courage and madness has always been beyond my imagination. 'I have always liked Thomas Uncle, really! I know that Thomas Uncle is only by my father asked to take care of me, but ... ... but Thomas Uncle, I have not seen my father, no! But when I am sad sick The naughty trouble I never worry, know why? That is because I know that Thomas Uncle will always stand beside me, yes, forever! Always think so, but ... ... ' Karina devoutly told her feelings, her long eyelashes frightened trembling, with the complaint, her eye more and Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet more bright, her nervous fear gradually replaced by a pure and persistent light, tears slow Slowly from her beautiful brown eyes overflow, she was always head over the tears do not let the fall, she said: 'But, I am seventeen years old, next year I will be married, I am no longer as naive as a child , I know that Thomas Uncle has a girlfriend, in the United States, I saw her, very beautiful, but I believe that I will be more beautiful than her! I ... ... I, I want Thomas Uncle forever ... ... forever by my side����' Uncle Thomas finally could not help but interrupt the words of Carina: 'Karina, you are still young, you will think that it is because you have not seen your father, believe me, Karina, your father he is very Good, and very, very much love you, so you Zapatos Nike Shox see your father, next year, next year you can, you will understand that you now into a emotional misunderstanding, this is my fault, I did not find and teach you to recognize these ... ' Uncle Thomas seems to be like a heavy sigh and said: 'The young people are always imaginative, Oh, when I was young and even to my mother to marry it, but these do not mean anything, it is love is good, but It is not love! You today and I say these, I am canada goose store very happy, it shows that my agent father is still very successful. Children, you are so young, should have the best love waiting for you in front, and This love will never be my bad old man. Karen's pale and pale, I worried about her, she was in her shoulder when she suddenly burst out, it was the first time I saw Carina cry, 'Uncle Thomas, I know You will say that you will say that these are just my pacification of adolescence Bale, but why do not you think I am seventeen years old, I can distinguish their feelings, I know
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...