Giełkot

Giełkot

Postautor: aniamk » 4 kwie 2011, o 22:45

witam,
chciałam spytać, jak można odróżnić szybkie mówienie od giełkotu? moje dziecko ma taką tendencję do szybkiej mowy i chciałam się dowiedzieć, jak poznać czy jest to giełkot? jak tak najprościej... takie najprostsze rozróżnienie...?
aniamk

Re: Giełkot

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 10:08

he feelings, are not really feelings. And those who move to say 'talk about money hurt feelings' people, pay attention, and he prepared to take your cheap. Yes, I wrote some articles, say 'I just like money', 'can not UGG Guantes rosado rise to the money of love is not true love', but my premise never changed: we make money is to better express feelings, and Not to make more money to use feelings. There are words on the Internet, it is worth repeatedly try to figure out. 'No purpose of the exchanges, to be moving people.'No self-control of the people, what qualifications to talk about efforts? moncler outlet No self-control of the people, what qualifications to talk about efforts? ?You can have a rich nightlife, as long as the next day you can do a good job of their own work. Is not wrong, depending on whether you can be responsible for your indulgence, or that sentence, no self - control is not enough to talk about life. Simply a word in the microblogging under Timberland Roma Negozio the message of the people, all in the wailing: knees in the arrow. Self-control is not a new word, that white is able to consciously control their actions and emotions, focus attention to reach the original goal, without interference from other things. But it is easy to say, it is too difficult to do it. For most people, the paper is usually in the deadline comes, only hurriedly put together to complete, and Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet before that, is happy to see the playbuster game, dating shopping; work is, do not finish today Tomorrow to do slightly, anyway, work will never finish, but chat gossip to keep up, chop hand shopping can not miss spike, and even invalid friends dinner 'social' banner can not help but ... ... The impact of our daily information too much, to do too many things, time is divided into pieces, and then by the chicken zero dog broken by the possession of self-control so little bit of loss. We seem to do a lot of things every day, but it seems to do nothing; every day seems to be busy round and round, bruised, but why the last or the trade-off? We set a bunch of goals and plans, screaming to say how hard, we even thought that they are very hard, but it seems that it is very hard work, the final result is that you want to do and should be completed Of things, one did not complete. The consequence of the loss of self-control is that we are angry and questioned ourselves: why is it so bad that Zapatos Under Armour Curry we have any qualifications to talk about hard work? I am a friend, her publication qualification exam reported three times, can not go once, yes, she did not even enter the examination room. Finally, she survived from the test to the middle of the test can Adidas Scarpe go to the middle of the qualifications (graduation five years can directly test intermediate), she said indifferently: 'Oh, big deal I do not have to test the middle. In my opinion, her words are tantamount to self-deception, not a three or five years, her mid-level test not down. Remember that we are enrolled in the primary exam. She is particularly rhetoric to set the learning objectives, how long to review the 'Copyright Law', with how long to learn to publish practical knowledge ... ... time planning was particularly detailed, truthfully according to this plan, the preparation time is fully adequate, even But also in a review after the end, and then focus on the second round of knowledge review. But we were absent from the first weekend of the review. The reason is that their company will soon be Zapatos Nike Shox organized to a famous mountain hot springs, a quarterly summary, she would like to buy a new swimsuit, the way to the mall shopping, taking advantage of the discount to buy new clothes for the season. She called to invite me to accompany, 'Jojo, this week you go with me shopping, next week we start to learn okay? I went back to her a micro letter: 'You act like an oral shouting to lose weight, but eat and drink a meal, but also called' how to eat without strength to lose weight? Let me accident, in fact, is expected that the second weekend, the third weekend, she always something, and finally I had to personally set the initial study plan to implement. At first, she had some guilt, but the number of times also easy to self-indulgence. Time seems to have a lot, so the temptation of the temptation compared to a long time after the exam, it is always more attractive and more important. Even occasionally exhort their own 'life is short, not as happy.' In the end, a month before the test, she began to anxious, temporary cramming all kinds of mad back, but those Nike Roshe Run Mesh legal terms and practical content, really not half a moment will Canada Goose be able to back down. Too much pressure, she was anxious, inefficient, there is no learning power. And finally simply did not even go to the examination room. Because the self-control of poor people, there will always be a last amulet: big deal again again slightly The second year, she was a person apply, before the test is still vowed: 'last year did not complete the plan, this year will die to complete.' However, the second year is still, and even the third year. No self-control of the people, often easy to delay the outbreak of the disease, always fee
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...