Wada wymowy

Wada wymowy

Postautor: Maria68 » 4 kwie 2011, o 23:07

Witam wszystkich. Czy u osiemnastolatka z problem wymowy - niewyraźnie wymawia litery ź,ś,ć,dź. Wymawia te wyrazy prawą stroną tzn.prawymi bocznymi zębami, można to jeszcze wyleczyc w tym wieku???
Maria68

Re: Wada wymowy

Postautor: izka » 4 kwie 2011, o 23:28

Pani Mario jak najbardziej ! Terapia logopedyczna z doroslymi jest z reguly terapia bardzo skuteczna ze wzgledu na swiadomosc pacjenta :)
izka

Re: Wada wymowy

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 10:09

which Changping people to Beijing Canada Goose Italia city had to call 'into Beijing', I can look around in the car, which I have seen So many tall buildings ah. Director 'Gee' pointing to the side of the men and piumini moncler outlet online women who rented, said: You see the temperament here are not the same. I see, that can not, men are one of the suit suits big shoes, that small back comb was lit, plus a muffler pistol can be a professional killer! The woman's a black package hip skirt professional clothes to sell a donkey or Hermes bag, wore a big wave of arrogance, like a 'queen of Prada' out of the group play. The two sides of the street is not a big bank is a restaurant, a little humble little restaurant are UGG Guantes rosado at least seven people in the inside to eat french fries nonsense; next to the barber shop without soup master, only Tony teacher; No, it is called convenience store! I said nothing to swallow a spit, vaguely recalled the taste of tuna seaweed rice balls. Traffic jam, blocked in a pink single-seat sports car behind the director took a look at the steering wheel, said: Damn, this time if the project is to talk, we both earn big, you have a good performance ah! I nodded and said: okay. Director squinting looking at the distant sunset, said: You said we earn so much money, how to spend it? I said: I ah, I wanted to buy a Niubi before the frame digital camera, certainly cool down. The director shook his head and said: the camera that stuff, bought outdated, I want to buy a car, the broken car to my wife to open. I thumbs up, he nodded. We went to the hotel entrance, do not know is not too gorgeous decoration reason, I think that security is that special forces retired. The customer made a message to the director, let us wait in the hall downstairs for a while. I and the director sat next to a coffee table, I turned the table on the table, his head are 'hum' look. A hamburger more than two hundred dollars. I hastened to calmly put the meal back in place, and swallowed Dr Martens Donna mouth saliva, this can only remember the taste of fast food chicken chicken. The director looked at the coffee table around the business people, eyes and squint up. I also looked at the business tycoons around him, heard a fat man next to the phone said: '40 million following the project to find Sun Zhuren, do not call me, the broader market can not pull three thousand points, you Fuck the collective to get me out! ' I took out his own mineral water, trembling and drank, and found no water, and got up to look at the next bar, and then the original path of the spiral to sit back. At this time the director said: I would like to understand something now I said: what thing ah? Director said: In fact, I always thought, if Nike Free 4.0 I earn so much money, how can spend ah, come here I understand that the original no matter how much money, there are places to spend, there is always the level of consumption. I said: So? Director said: So ah, that is, how much is not enough ah, you have a million when you want to buy an ordinary car, you have 10 million when you want to buy a house, you have a Billion Under Armour Curry time, Oh, I do not know a billion should think of what. I nodded like I could not understand. At this time, I saw from the hotel outside came a man, the director quickly poke me and said: good performance. A closer look, the customer seems to be almost as big as ours, but shook our hands with the same smile as the Zapatos Nike Shox leadership inspections. Then we started a friendly conversation, after a while, the director said, let's find Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet a place to eat some meals. We went to a side of the Hong Kong-style cafes, and continue to talk about the film chat art, we all feel good, I vaguely feel like to immediately earn the first huge sums of life. Customers suddenly smiled and asked the sentence: the cost, can not make a discount? I still have a few old friends also want you to New Balance Scarpe shoot. Director immediately said: no problem no problem, it is good to say. The customer began to tug of war like to bargain, the director's face from the brilliant spring was cut to a look of muddy force. Finally, I have not seen the situation yet, two people then shook hands, saying that, tomorrow the company signed the contract, beginning to shoot next month. The customer leaves. Looking iron director of the front desk checkout, a few drawer buns two dishes to eat more than five hundred, director left eyelid side jump to the credit card handed in the past. To the parking lot on the road, the director's eyes are lax, I asked him: not talk into it? He shook his head and said: Oh, put aside the equipment rent and staff wages, no profit, and earn that money is not enough in this hotel suite to live two places it ..... In fact, I can understand that we engage in the creation of people, simply not suitable for business. I comfort to comfort him: we have to stand up early word it Well. He said: Yes, just he also told me so. We went to the parking lot, just started the car, suddenly found that the customer is also on the car, on a car than we broke the car. The director quickly put me a 'boo' gestures, and then we slowly followed him, all the way to open, out of the Financial St
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...