Pytanie

Pytanie

Postautor: Aga_81 » 4 kwie 2011, o 23:32

Witam. Od dziecka jąkałam się - na tle nerwowym (kloniczno-toniczne), tzn. było lepiej gdy byłam spokojna, gorzej - gdy się zdenerwowałam. Borykałam się z tym przez cała szkołę i studia. Potem zaczęłam pracę i ... jąkałam się coraz mniej, aż w końcu - teraz - mówię normalnie, sporadycznie jedynie zdarza mi się zaciąć. Także ten problem już dla mnie prawie nie istnieje. Mam synka, ktory ma 3,5 roku i... jakoś dość często zdarza mu się jąkać... Nie wiem, czy to normalne w tym wieku, czy mam juz sie zacząć martwić (ze ma to po mnie). Nie chce aby miał takie same problemy , jak ja, a z drugiej strony nie chce bez wielkiego powodu ciągać go po logopedach i robic problem tam, gdzie (mam nadzieje) go nie ma. Prosze o porade. Pozdrawiam
Aga_81

Re: Pytanie

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 10:09

but ask why you do not hesitate to open to me in front of two people, if they want to get on the bus, I am sorry And they grab. 'I replied that there are ten minutes on the 1:00, the girl is slipped out to buy things at noon, it is estimated that the company is close; that men and women are tourists, did not take anything, will not go far; Out of service, holding a laptop bag, a look that is business, and this time out, should not close. 'Those who are in the supermarket gate, subway mouth taxi, wearing pajamas who may go far? Could the airport? The airport will not let her into ah. Justified! The more I hear the more interesting. 'Many drivers have complained that the business is not good to do ah, oil prices have gone up, ah, from other people who find the reason I said, you always find someone else from the reasons, you can never improve from the look for their own, where is it.' This sounds good, as if 'you can not change the world, change yourself,' or Steven Corvey's 'influencing circle and concern circle'. 'Once, in Nandan Road, a person to block, to Tian Lin. Later, once again, a person in the Nandan Road, car park, or to Tian Lin .I asked, how you come from Nandan Road, a lot of people Are people to Tianlin it? People say that there is a bus terminal in Nandan Road, we are all by bus from Pudong to here, and then ride to Tianlin. For example, you see that we have opened this road, no office, no hotel, nothing, only the bus station, standing here, most of the bus is just under the bus, and then select a shortest path A taxi here is usually not higher than $ 15. 'So I said, attitude determines everything!' I listen to a dozen CEO said this Nike Air Max 90-2009 sentence, the first time to listen to taxi drivers say so. 'To use scientific methods, statistics to do business every day waiting at the subway station line up, how can make money? Earn 500 dollars a month how to feed his wife and children? This is in the murder ah! Everyone can use the knowledge to arm themselves. Learning to know can turn a person into a wise man, a wise man can learn to become a very intelligent person. A very smart person can learn knowledge and become a genius. 'Once a taxi to the train station, and asked how to go.He said so go.I said slow, on the elevated, and then so go.He said, this is far away.I said, it does not matter, you often go Experience, you then take 50, you follow my way, and so on the meter 50, and I turned the table. You only give 50 just fine, Under Armour Curry and more count me. As you say then go 50 Minute, I'll take you so go for 25 minutes. 'Finally, according to my way, go 4 km, fast for 25 minutes, I only received 50. Passengers are very happy, save about 10 yuan. This 4 km for me is more than 1 money Of Adidas Scarpe online the money .I am equivalent to spend more than 1 yuan for 25 Zapatos Nike Shox minutes.I just said, I am the cost of an hour 34.5, I am more cost-effective ah! 'In the Volkswagen, the general driver of a three or four thousand, take home to do good about 5000. Top drivers probably have 7000 per month. Volkswagen 20,000 drivers, probably only 2-3 drivers, One thousand times a month to get more than 8000. I am the middle of the 2-3 individuals and a very stable, basically no big fluctuations. too strong! So far, I am more and more admire the taxi driver. 'I often say that I am a happy coachman.' Some people say that you are making money because you earn more, so I am happy to say to you that you are wrong, because UGG Guantes rosado I have a happy, positive attitude, so earn money many.' How much better! 'Do you know how to bring your beauty to the United States.' 'There are a lot of beautiful girls outside, very modern high-rise buildings, although can not afford, but you can enjoy the use of appreciation to drive to the airport, looking at both sides of the green, winter is white, beautiful ah. And then look at the odometer, more than 100, even more beautiful! Every kind of work has its beautiful place, we have to understand from the work experience this beauty. 'I 10 years ago is Johnson \u0026 Johnson's head coach. 8 years ago in the company has done three different departments of the department manager.Then I quit, one month on the 3,5 thousand pieces, boring to take the initiative to do the driver, I am willing to be a happy driver. To the Colors of California Scarpe airport, I left him a business card, said: 'You have no interest in this Friday, to my office, to the Microsoft staff talk about how you open Nike Air Max Shoes a taxi? You should be the name of the table, 60 km How long have you been, how much have you paid. First of all in which to be able to do the ultimate, the final harvest results.Why do we moncler outlet sito ufficiale usually see the blind? Why do we usually see the blind?  According to the World Health Organization data, in 2010, canada goose outlet China's total population of 1.3449 billion, blind (Blindness) 824.8 million, low vision (Low vision) 67.274 million, visual disability (Visual Impairment) is the sum of the former two 75.52 million. How many blind people, why we usually rarely see them? Perhaps the following story gives us some details on the answer. My father and my uncle is blind. From small to large I have come into contact with a lot of blin
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...