Synek przestał mówić

Synek przestał mówić

Postautor: aniamk » 5 kwie 2011, o 10:38

Mój synek ma 2 latka i 4 mc. po ukończeniu
pierwszego roku życia poprawnie wymawiał słowa (tata, mama, baba ) trwało to krótko, przestał mówić na 3 mc. Po tym okresie wypowiadał więcej słów.To co powiedział dwa dni wcześniej nie chciał powtórzyć i do tego doszło że teraz nie mówi ani mama ani tata. Rozumie co się do niego mówi, wykonuje polecenia, uwielbia jak czytam mu książki, wskazuje poprawnie nazwane przedmioty jednak niepokoi mnie to że przestał mówić Czy mój syn wymaga specjalisty, czy poprostu muszę dać mu czas?
aniamk

Re: Synek przestał mówić

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 10:17

e ranked first, the woman came to ninety seven Or sister row first, girlfriend to ninety seven? And perhaps should not be, the man's life book is not a collection of books, record love and be loved, the sum is the number of achievements; men's pride and achievements is not the sister touch the milk, life is full and the girl endless, When? And even if you touch more of the two lumps, can not guarantee that you can touch her two lump between the heart! In life, people are constantly leaving or entering. So, see, do not see; remember, forgotten. Life, there are constantly getting and lost. So, should not see, see; should be forgotten, remember. However, invisible, is canada goose outlet not it does not exist? Keep in mind, it is not forever? Missing, is not this life will not see you again? No, no, playing the ambiguous Zhang Zhiming, why still want to find Yu Chunjiao? Because he knew that his favorite is always a convenience store car face, although some salty; he is also the most adaptable Yu Chunjiao face, although some resentment. Perhaps the farthest distance in the world is not the distance between life and death, but I stand in front of you, but you do not know that I love you. However, the world's most desolate distance, but it is our distance is far away, do not know each other, suddenly one day we met love, the distance becomes very close, and Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet then one day no longer love, and very close to us Far farther and far farther than ever before ... When we can re-possession of a forest, lost people lost, meet people can meet again? Lost to know the precious, because it was lost to realize that once can not copy, can not reproduce, more can only be remembered and remorse.I am most afraid of a meeting in life to ask: 'What to write?' 'What won the award?' Then they can not wait to say that he did something, in the × × place made a speech, how many people let him Signature, how many people were moved to tears, his name was a certain dictionary ... ... these words make people sound, very uncomfortable, not natural. Good name is a part of human nature, but also the most vulnerable part of human nature. We are ordinary people, ordinary people should maintain a normal mind, that ordinary words, so that people live easily and real. The fun of life is to use a simple heart to do what you want to do, in this heavy luxury income of modern society, the material and interests are often lost, Nike Scarpe natural things away from people, the more so , The more we should be close to nature, naturally pure, people return. Do not see life as hard, utilitarian, rigid and purpose too strong. Life is not an arena, the fun of our lives must not rely on those big UGG Botas negro topics, great glory, but rather those small things, small fun. Life is a three-dimensional cross-bridge, not a one-way street, only free people will be happy. Life is like climbing, if we pay too much attention to the mountain that the ultimate goal, then the way the good scenery, good landscape, good customs was we ignored. Life is a flow of the process, we should pay attention to the process itself is happy, deliberately to pursue a certain goal, the increase can only be stress and stress. The highest realm of life is to look at everything that is brilliant things can be diluted, desalination itself is sublimation. I remember a winter evening, the world with heavy snow, the road is very slippery, the bus almost no, 'taxi' simply stop, I stood Zapatos Nike Shox on Wangfujing Street, two legs are stiff stiff, feeling very depressed, I am dazed Waiting for the ⋯ ⋯ heart to think, really bad luck, why this desolate night I can not return home! Standing on the deserted road that is very lonely, I sighed, could not help but looked up and found the sky is particularly Colors of California Scarpe bright, bright and pure. The sky is clean and washed like water. All of a sudden my mood is much better. I looked at the window of a flashing light, as if to tell a lot of joy and worry, I do not know why, I suddenly felt very happy. Past the hustle and bustle of the street suddenly silence down, the fresh air makes me feel in the mountains and springs, this is a rare how to have. So, I suddenly had everything on Nike Free 3.0 V5 the surrounding had never had a love and appreciation of the feelings. I enjoy the snow, the stars, the moon and the quiet. I opened my face open face, so that snow slowly melted in my face, I appreciate the slightest trace of snow into my skin, it feels wonderful! The snow seemed to fall from the stars, fell to the ground, and the light was as bright as the stars, and the front road fell off a layer of new snow, and I could not breathe the snowflakes, and there was piumini moncler outlet online a bird on Under Armour Curry the way Fly wings when a large group of shining stars, I can not help but sing 'small snow drift ah ... ...' Very few pedestrians on the street, riding a bike are invariably push the car to go, go slowly, past impetuous mood, quiet in the snow, people do not speak each other, it seems that there is a tacit understanding. I walked through the museum, from the distant alley came the sound of the zheng, floating in the snowy night, there is a special taste, that sound seems to be heard from
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...