niemowlę - brak sylabizowania.

niemowlę - brak sylabizowania.

Postautor: mrservice » 6 kwie 2011, o 19:41

Móje dziecko ma już niemal roczek a od niedawna zaczął dopiero wypowiadać sylaby, pojawia się jakieś "ba","ge","ga". Czy poźniej moze mieć problemy z wymową?
mrservice

Re: niemowlę - brak sylabizowania.

Postautor: Kama » 6 kwie 2011, o 22:56

a w jaki sposób przebiegał wcześniejszy rozwój, również rozwój mowy ?
Kama

Re: niemowlę - brak sylabizowania.

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:34

he old Ling did not have the student cadres of the prestige, it is with a variety of shapes. Looking at his beloved man really like an orangutan was over and over again to play with, I suddenly felt that the world is very ironic, but also very realistic. I began to consider the dream can not give up, I love him, it should be with him to bear. I want to work, even for love it four We are really married, just two months after graduation. In his hometown of Xi'an, I got his promise to give me a lifetime ticket. Similarly, he also has one. The picture on the ticket I laugh very bright, I try to tighten the mouth, but still very bright. I know from this moment, we will really want to eat the problem began to eat. Put the banquet we went back to Cheap Nike Shoes For Women Beijing, he had and several directors had dinner, there are several small roles quite suitable for him; I because of bold temperament, has not been able to have a suitable crew to stay until later To the respect. As if the overnight thing, Guo Furong fire, because I took to the streets need to wear sunglasses. Lao Ling said that I played four years of drama lost to your four months of sitcoms. I said you're jealous. He said no, this is a celebration of things, eat this bowl of rice Nike Air Presto Mens Shoes overnight fame this psychological quality I still have, but did not expect you. I said you were still jealous. He really shook his head, really did not, to celebrate it, today called a few students, we celebrate. That night old Ling drink a lot of wine, and his shop Air Max 90 Carved hug together said a lot of words. After his graduation went to Beijing Art, in the new version of 'teahouse' played a few diners. Before leaving the shop on the bed can be laughed after the old Yao Yao you have to care more, what a good book can be introduced to the brothers under the next. I must be sure that the old Ling told you what? He said nothing, 'a word!' He pulled a Peking opera flower, leaning on the wall away. Since then I have Canada Goose Ladies very little home, and then took a lot of drama, I try to let Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs my mouth in the laugh when Shoulong some, because I tried to get rid of the shadow of Guo Furong. But the old Lingluo class will persuade me, but also presumptuous smile, do not accept, this is your label, regardless of fashion or costume drama, people want is your heartless feeling, if you are rational, No taste! This is why I love you. Married for so many years, in the cast, the old Ling said he loved me the reason. Escarpins Femme After he left, I was at a loss. In the crew, he said he loves my reason, I do not know if this is not acting Because everyone is playing, you know, in the crew for a long time, you often have a sense of time and space chaos. Lao Ling said he loved me, huh, he did not say this for a long time. Fives I used to discuss love with Ning Choi God. Old Ning in the depths of the lens behind the gleaming wisdom can still be glow, his words make me a bit unforgettable, he said that sooner or later love will be pot pots and pans to be smashed. I said that we do not cook home, he said you do not play smart, what I mean, you know! Yes, I understand. Life is very realistic, old Ling sometimes can not hold. We have no time to play together, was arrested in Xidan asked to sign the photo is the old Ling most annoying plot. Sometimes I will refuse passers-by to ask for a photo of the phone, took the old Ling fast to leave. At this time the old Ling also complained about me, you can not treat your fans like this, how to take a picture like a person. I said I was so few days free, we should be a few days two people's life. He will be bitterly said, how could we, we can not have a leisurely life. I know that this gap will make a strong self-esteem can not Mens Shoes On Sale stand. Before he is in the state to bring me, and now all of a sudden over the feeling that no one will be better, not to mention their loved ones love ah 'Do you have a time difference? Is this feeling.' Sometimes I will run against sac michael kors pas cher him. But he was the chairman of the student class still in the quarrel, and I quarrel: 'I'm sorry, Yao big names, I flew from Xi'an to Xiamen, this distance from the need for time difference. Do not you later to show me the crew, I Ling Someone does not need it! ' From Xi'an to Xiamen, I think of it, that is, we decided to get married before we go home, hermes bags online talk about marriage. Is it yesterday? six I rarely talk with the circle where we Michael Kors Sac said, although he refused, but I still have the opportunity and cooperation with the director recommended Lao Ling, that he is our monitor, the student president, I can play So good, he must be better. There was a director told me that morning morning you are too simple, and now acting is not acting, but the audience's awareness. I did not have the courage to enable new people, are you the director you have? So I will be very at a loss, although I feel a vague feel the glass has been struck between us. When I was a person I really hope he is Chow Yun Fat, I was Chow Yun Fat's wife, so that a balanced upright to support a family. The world is not as good as people willing, God and we joke, it makes me become Brigitte Lin, and I love the old Ling is still
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...