trzylatek

trzylatek

Postautor: Szymon_E » 8 kwie 2011, o 14:53

Witam, mój 3-letni syn mówi siafa, ziaba, ziająć - czy on z tego wyrośnie, czy powinienem udać się z nim do logopedy?
Szymon_E

Re: trzylatek

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:35

anifestation of the accumulation of people. Since this life had the honor to land on this beautiful planet, it is necessary to canada goose outlet do their own to understand him, this is the power, but also the responsibility. Lovely planet and lonely planet the difference is not just v and n, in my eyes, v is a person back to shrink the foot, n is a person forward step foot Whether the planet is beautiful, look at how to do their own. (Leaves boat) Travel can really reflect a person's accumulation, but the premise is that this person must have accumulated. If there is no previous study, learning, questioning, communication, it is difficult to imagine how the trip can release the soul, up to only sprinkle money, scattered.A middle-aged man to the moral temple to seek mysterious master pointing maze. He said to the mysterious Master Lei Lei, said: 'Master, my wife left me three years ago, his son and work hard in the field, only once a year after the New Year home. Today, although there is an old mother in the side, but the total feeling It 's a lonely person who often thinks about it, and it' s hard to remember, and I always wonder where the past was. Mysterious master calmly asked him: 'Will the donor, love, what do you most often do? Marriage? Travel with what people go?' He Nike Casual Shoes Mens replied: 'When I love, I often call home to my wife, and then about her around riding a bike wandering. Marriage with a child, a class, I trained children slowly word by word to speak, And slowly teach him to take the first step bravely, and when I travel, I will bring my wife and son. Mysterious master then asked: 'donor love, call your wife, where your mother? After marriage to teach children to walk, when you talk, where your mother? He replied, 'I do not know.' Mysterious master earnestly said to him: 'the donor of the confusion, the old monk can do nothing, but the old monk know that a person can be solved when you go home, see the michael kors first person, you can solve your confusion.' Then, Mysterious master will go away. After listening to his Air Jordan Fusion 9 hurry to rush home, open the door, look forward, is the mother. Cheap Nike Men Shoes For Sale He was shocked. His mother was sitting alone on the couch watching them a travel photo. Mother saw him, but also shocked. He asked the mysterious master of the last three questions out to ask the mother. Mother smiled and replied: 'When you love, every time you call the daughter-in-law, I have been standing behind you, eavesdropping your dialogue. Oh, every time, I hear very satisfied. , I have been standing behind you looking at you and grandchildren, looking at the two of you every move, I am very happy.You go to travel, I sat on the sofa at home, quietly see your photos. How can you travel, come back to what you eat.When you think of these, I will feel whole body strong, will be very happy ... ... ' His tears blurred, but also know the answer: the original, his time has been in his mother's eyes, memory. (Li Zixuan) Our time to stay in the mother's memory, our time but often no mother.1, slightly sighed and hung up the phone, aimlessly with the pedestrian on the street to go forward. Qin source has not come back, saying that the ticket is too tight, in the company overtime can get a little more money. This is the second year he does not come Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring back, slightly do not cheap celine bags know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. It is said that Qin Yuan is trying to earn two people after the cost of living, should be slightly support him, but my heart is always empty. Sometimes friends and Michael Kors Pas Cher friends between the meeting, there will always be asked Qin Yuan is not breaking up with their own, and proposed to introduce another one. Slightly and Qin Yuan know a year, he went south, two years only came back three times, are less than three days left. Girlfriend is not optimistic about him, guess Qin source in another country may find a. Slightly also feel so a little bit, but every festive, birthday, he has sent on time gifts and greetings. Do not know what kind of situation between them, but the relationship is so clear friends. Qin Yuan said that he earned money to feed her to come back to marry her, but do not tell the slightest number of specific. Slightly Cheap Nike Shoes For Men now their monthly wages are not used, every month Qinyuan will send her money on time to come back, including home to add some of the furniture is to take his money. Qin source said that women have to stay more money to spare, whether it is for their own or family, keep always good. When waiting for the traffic lights, a woman holding a flower Christian Louboutin Toe Escarpins caused a slight attention, although the flowers with beauty is seductive, but the beauty was angry, directed at the phone ruthlessly said something hung up the phone, back just See a slight look of the eyes, embarrassed smile, the first walk through the street. Slightly followed the past, could not help but some envy, he never quarreled with the Qin source, Qin source of the temper is really good, and all let her, a little feel like to him Caesar do not work. Walked across the street, just to see a pair of young people in the dispute with what, that little girl turned away tears ran away, but also not
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...