odroznianie wadliwej artykulacji od prawidłwoej

odroznianie wadliwej artykulacji od prawidłwoej

Postautor: wika001 » 8 kwie 2011, o 22:33

Po jakim czasie będę sama już słyszała czy dobrze wymawiam sz i z, ćwiczę już od jakiegoś czasu ale na chwilę obecną mogę polegać tylko ocenie lekarza...
wika001

Re: odroznianie wadliwej artykulacji od prawidłwoej

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:38

through in e-book display technology. But the other departments of Microsoft did not do: Windows departments said, ClearType shows some colors, the font will be distorted; Office department said, ClearType is too vague, see him dizzy; portable device sector support, but there is a condition, this project Are responsible for them. As a result, this technology in the various departments pulled a decade later, began to apply to Windows. I have seen a talk show in the East TV, which a food expert vowed that industrial gelatin is absolutely impossible to make jelly to. Talk show immediately became a fishing program, the reporter immediately put a pre-prepared unannounced visits to the lens, confirmed that the underground workshop can really use industrial gelatin to make real jelly. But the expert still smiled and insisted: it was impossible, impossible. I found that when the experts found that their experience was challenged by the development of science and technology, they usually close their eyes, with authority to insist on their own mistakes, or how can we do? Weakness does not necessarily lead to mediocrity, arrogance will be. An arrogant man, not only on his way to mediocre back to the head, but also try to make this world has become mediocre. There are ten thousand roads will take us to mediocrity, but only one can help us get rid of it. Tudou former CEO Wang Wei talked about such a thing, when the Tudou listed in the United States, Wang busy in the United States to find their own teachers to eat. Talk to the market, the teacher asked him: In addition to doing this company, how many years you have done? Wang Wei thought, said: I also wrote a drama, wrote some novels, but also to a lot of places to travel. The teacher said: pretty good, no white live, if only engaged in a listed company, then white live so many years. Compared to Ma Yun, Ma, and even later the acquisition of potatoes, the ancient Victor, Wang Wei miumiu bags on sale are not successful. But he is no doubt that it is a live CEO. Phoenix TV program 'Qiang Qiang three lines' at the beginning of the launch, is a standard talk show, the three host said all the contents are Escarpins Femme written in advance. Broadcast for some time, poor ratings, Phoenix decided to remove the program. In the program 'dying' in a month, Dou Wentao canada goose womens jacket began to 'break the jar break', three people running like a train-like, the ratings are magically all the way mad Biao. Dou Wentao put his own personal Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs experience into a 'my friend's story', to lure guests to follow him Hu Chuangkan, rhetoric, the result is this program more and more sincere, formed his own personal style. When everyone likes routines, more personal style is to avoid mediocre road; in everyone when the interesting Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes when the aphrodisiac, more deeply pain is to avoid mediocre road; in everyone Cheap Mens Shoes On Sale choose to avoid disadvantages , Insist on doing a rigid dogmatic talent is to avoid mediocre road; everyone is in the pursuit of successful life, but those who seem useless things, looks stupid things, it seems no one Michael Kors Pas Cher understand things, will let You avoid repeating mediocre paths. A tree in the separation of Nike Casual Shoes Mens For Cheap two roads, And I chose a less one, From the decision of my life path. - Frost 'unselected road'I love you to look independent and brave I love you to look independent and brave ?'we broke up.' Last year, most of the night sleep, open friends circle, see such a message, is the old hair. I thought it was a joke, scared me quickly point a praise, in my opinion, old is the kind of people who can not break up. Later, I heard that it is true, this is a bit embarrassing. Old Ding is a customer I said, called old Ding, in fact, only thirty years old. Old Ding is not very high, the value is very high, people are considered smart and strong, be regarded as more sought-after kind of man. Old Ding's girlfriend is particularly beautiful, is the kind of literal sense of the skin white and beautiful long legs, michael kors talking to the sound very sweet whine, character is also lively, good at selling Meng, is simply the hearts of all the hearts of the goddess, two people When the talent is really talented. In the eyes of outsiders, old Ding and his girlfriend is a fairy couple, golden boy. But the old Ding said, his girlfriend is too sticky, his girlfriend every day like a child like to haunt him, but also let him accompany shopping, but also let him and watch TV with their own, began to feel that they are relying on, And later found himself like a naive daughter, from Nike Free Powerlines his life can not take care of themselves, she wants to be the first time to arrive at the scene, to help her get everything, do not arrive in time will cry into tears baby, the most Headache is that the girl some of their own work on the program, but also need to help him get old Ding Ding, Ding Ding fast out of Superman. We have cursed old Ding, said he was cheap to sell well, married the beauty but also loaded the victim, too annoying, old Ding on the look of sadness. It now appears that the old age was actually not deliberately put flash flashers, then old Ding with her, the whole spirit is sluggish. This year, the old ag
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...