problem z głoskami (p,b..)

problem z głoskami (p,b..)

Postautor: kinga_r » 10 kwie 2011, o 22:05

dzień dobry.
Chodzę do logopedy już od ok. pół roku, mam duży problem z głoskami, które wymawia się zamykając usta, czyli p,b,w,f, w ogóle w tym kierunku nic mi nie wychodzi a ćwiczę już ok. miesiąc , co robić ?
kinga_r

Re: problem z głoskami (p,b..)

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:53

gloomy, the whole ancient difficult. Nung, moon and new moon. Of the optimistic open-minded, compassion of the world's lament; also from his reason for the black court was demolished Huangzhou more soul can still keep Adidas Pas Cher Femme the share of the feelings of humor and Nike Air Max 90 self-deprecating what night? Where there is no bamboo But less idlers such as my two ears! It is due to whether he is the temple of the high, or at the rivers and lakes of the far, are still sticking to the people like a child, the heart of the world's real celebrity character and noble gas. So on the basis of such feelings, the author in this winter busy in the leisurely, a stretch of Mr. Lin Yutang's 'Su Dongpo Biography' read twice, really lips and teeth fragrance, something more to say. Mr. Lin Yutang wisdom and humor, punch line Lianzhu, is simply the word Abas, chapter articles Jinhua. In his flow of intense feelings of the prose brush strokes, a generation of celebrities Su Dongpo's vivid image vivid, vividly from the book chic and elegant, jokingly cursed to the mortal world, and love him, admire his every fan Sit cross-legged, talking and speaking, through a very different soul, across the everlasting time and space. Mr. Lin Yutang's 'Su Dongpo Biography' gave me a fresh feeling. I have read a lot of biography before, whether it is for their own legislation, or to others to pass the author, the author most of the biography to follow the objective, realistic, calm, rational rules. So most Air Max 2017 Outlet Italia Saldi Online of the biographical works rarely with the author's strong emotional tendencies, not easy to read in the works full of rich emotions of the author's emotions of the long story. But in Mr. Lin's Cheap Nike Air Max biography of the 'Su Dongpo Biography', my born with a strong color of the people finally had a addiction, and the author, and the protagonist is like a reborn immortal life, really Meet each other and hate each other. New Balance en ligne nike pas cher So that a little high climb of the Lord, let me make love for yourself! Lin Yutang, a generation of Chinese masters, twice won the Nobel Prize for literary nomination of Chinese Taiwan writers. Author: 'My country and my people', 'the art of life', 'Jinghua smoke' and so on, and the Confucius and Mencius philosophy and Tao Yuanming, Li Bai, Su Dongpo, Cao Xueqin and other literary works translated overseas, is the first He is a well-known Chinese scholar, philosopher and writer, and is known as the most humorous and intelligent pen of Chinese literary world. In this 'Su Dongpo Biography', Mr. Lin Yutang, who studied Chinese and Western, spoke with a writer, politician and calligraphy and calligraphy in his life, a distinctive, versatile, imageable and respectable Su Dongpo clearly surfaced in front of people, the word between the lines more devoted to the author of Su Dongpo's admiration, and even a little love and Ukraine's preference and care. We focus on reading by Mr. 'Su Dongpo Biography' to write the 'original order' in some of the sections feel this hot affectionate it! Mr. in the 'original order' at the beginning to write: I write Su Dongpo biography Nike UK Sale and there is no special reason, but for this pleasure. ; Such as Su Dongpo this creative, so keep it, so laissez-faire, so overwhelming and catch up with the Goldsmith, his works on the shelves, it is felt that a rich spiritual food. Now I can concentrate on writing this biography, naturally a great pleasure, in addition to what other reasons? Yes, only interest and love to inspire the magic of human creativity! Mr. Lin's 'Su Dongpo Biography' so that after France pas cher en ligne the reader read the spring breeze like the warmth of joy and alcoholic wine dripping feeling, I think the most important The reason is that the author did not bring the slightest utilitarian purpose and speculation of the state, but with the hero like a lover as pure, warm, devout heart, I said my heart, I told me, One of the most incisive expression of the literary expression of essays essays essays, to leisurely free, the way to the world to elaborate on the introduction of Su Dongpo at the same time, but also to meet the author's own obsession and love Adidas Ultra Boost Su Dongpo it! We continue to appreciate this murmured words: vitality and vitality of the people are always not easy to understand. Like Su Dongpo such a person, is no one can not have two of the world. Su Dongpo's character, with a versatile genius of the deep, broad, humorous, highly intelligent, innocent and pure heart - as Jesus said, with the wisdom of the snake, both the gentle and thick pigeons , In these aspects of Su Dongpo, the other poets can not hold a candle. The quality of these blend in one, is the rare between heaven and earth, not common. Su Dongpo is such a person! He remained naive and lifelong. Political intrigue and interest in planning, and his character out of tune. He has been rolling in the political whirlpool, but he is shining on the political activity of the dog. He does not do not ask, anytime, anytime, poetry and criticism, criticism Zang no, purely express the feeling of the heart, as to what consequences will be incurred, and their own interests, then a set of degrees out of the. The fe
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...