Małe dziecko słabo mówi

Małe dziecko słabo mówi

Postautor: Jagoda » 12 mar 2011, o 12:44

Mój synek ma słabą wymowę. Pani logopeda powiedziała żebym ćwiczyła z nim pokazując różne obrazki i by powtarzał. Czy są jeszcze jakieś ćwiczenia by pomóc synkowi?
Pozdrawiam
Jagoda

Re: Małe dziecko słabo mówi

Postautor: marta » 19 mar 2011, o 12:02

Wszystko zależy od tego jakie wady wymowy ma synek i w jakim jest wieku.
Sposób pracy powinien być dostosowany do wieku, zainteresowań i problemu dziecka.
Terapia powinna mieć formę zabawy, powinna być atrakcyjna, jeśli jest to dziecko młodsze, skorzystałabym raczej z zabawek i gier stolikowych, w tym nie tylko logopedycznych
marta

Re: Małe dziecko słabo mówi

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:33

g home. At that time went to India, the bulk of acclimatized, cold fever, has been dragged to the hospital, because the project is too busy. He did not care about their own uncomfortable, but also to the remote mountain travel, in the local, high fever are 40 degrees, and tonsil also inflammation, voice can not speak, no way to go to a small clinic. Small clinic doctors, looks very handsome, extremely nonsense of medicine. Do not know how to use the medicine, eat the medicine the next day, Wang Daotou burn is back, but the sound destroyed, no longer can not speak. I recovered, looked at Li Xiaojia, asked me how to do? Li Xiaojia eyes tearful, said, I understand him, his self-esteem strong, hate others sympathize with him, you have nothing to happen when he is ordinary people on the line. Li Xiaojia wiped the tears, opened the UGG Orejeras rojo door, like nothing like the end of the dish went out. Went to Wang Daotou side, kicked a chair kick. Li Xiaojia said, I look at you out of the loss to Nike Free 5.0 V4 the gas, put the child neatly, little eyes see no children, do not know the table to clean up, from the open! The original head of the eyes of the head of God heard this, suddenly angry expression, picked up the phone to type, after playing, click on the phone voice pronunciation, voice word to read his bad words, 'from you , A, hammer, son! Old, son, partial, no! Li Xiaojia snappily said, Ga Canada Goose moncler outlet ha, with me here is not installed, Ma slippery to his aging mother to wipe the table to go! I did not eat this meal, the whole process to listen to them with a northeast, a voice with Sichuan, then curse. Two people more curse the more powerful, Under Armour Curry 3 and soon to shoot the table Zaopao, the room exposed tile. Looked at their appearance, this time I did not escape, actually feel a trace of sweet. After the days, two people are still three days a day a little noisy, January a big noisy. But they never said breaking up. Later, Wang head with the company to pay the pension to pay the house of the down payment, the house is much Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet smaller than the Li Adidas Scarpe Xiaojia dream house, but Li Xiaojia said she was very happy. Are there the most affectionate around you? I have two around me. Boys called Wang head, girls called Li Xiaojia. They are the most affectionate couples I've ever seen. Some people quarreled for hate, some people quarreled for love. And some people, with the quarrel to guard each other's fragile, this is my 'I love you'.I'm just a ghost, I can not do anything I'm just a ghost, I can not do anything ?Dark to death, two drunks walking on the asphalt road, no flashlight, they walked according to the feeling of a straight line, blame the other side without flashlight. They drunk staggering, arms each other to move forward. Opposite the occasional open a truck, stabbed them open eyes. They go too slowly, do not know when it is a head. He said to him, go back to do, we have no money. He said, always have to think of it, owed the money who dare not return He said to him, tomorrow is the deadline, you say eleven will take us how to do He said, but also how to do, you see how he did forty-two. He said to him: forty-two This is how many years, do he dare to chop your fingers. He said, when do you see him cut the fingers, you have to cut their own. He said to him, his chop, do not I have a finger on the value of ten thousand? He said, how much you want to value, ten is one hundred thousand, you can worth hundreds of thousands of it. He said to him, one hundred thousand! Too much, I can not count so much, but I still want my fingers, no fingers, nothing can not do, especially the thumb, how I later touch the card. He said, do not touch worth mentioning, but for your bad luck, we can not lose so much. He said to him, blame you, should not find eleven to borrow money. He said that only eleven have so much money, his family is full of cash everywhere, in addition to who he will lend you ... Two drunks complained to each other, support each Zapatos Nike Shox other forward, in front of the trees, they saw a real ghost. He said to him, you see what is in front of the ghosts. He rubbed his eyes, scolded the sentence dirty words, is my vertigo or the wind is too big, why there are individuals floating in the air He Dr Martens Donna said to him, is not a dress. Did he say that the clothes will be waving to us? They went over and stood under the tree, looking up at the man who drifted in the air, grabbing something like a rope in his hand, holding the tree at one end, holding his hands in one hand and seeing two drunks. Very excited, hard shaking body, but can not be down, like the wind in the carp flag, can not stop flying with the wind. He said, how the case, the wind is not so big it He said to him, what do you do in the above, you fucking man is a ghost. I am a ghost. The above ghost replied that the ghosts and the people were not blowing all the way winds, our winds were shaken in one direction, and all the ghosts were united to a place. Where the scrape, the two drunk is very curious, is not Ngau Tau face to you? Ngau Tau no face came to me, I do not know where to scratch. Ghost said, my life and death dragged the tree, has
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...