dziecko dyslektyczne

dziecko dyslektyczne

Postautor: aniamk » 12 kwie 2011, o 14:07

Witam, jak dodatkowo, można pomóc dziecku dyslektycznemu?
Bardzo przejmuje się problemami szkolnymi mojej córki, mimo opieki szkolnej i specjalistycznej, co mogę robić dodatkowo jako rodzic?
aniamk

Re: dziecko dyslektyczne

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:39

ce? Even as a thing to do Chaussures Nike pour Homme a break on the old? 'Accidental babies'.'' False 'era' Always wanted to write something of my age, but it was very vague, as if that did not belong to my era. Mainly refers to my birth and primary school this time, that is, after the age of sixty years later. Now Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet the times have been completely different from the past, and even doubt that I have lived in a fake era. I was born in the late eighties, a small village in Fujian seaside, when there was no cell phone, no computer, no wireless network, no car, phone, train, occasional fighter and helicopter sound sounded from the air Small and small children are running around the door looked like, like to see UFO, if there are flying saucer flying from my home, it is not surprising, and the Internet has seen more. Also can not see the tall buildings, are triangular roof, a piece of tiles inlaid with stacked, cement board roof very few. As if to make a dream, wake up tall buildings, neon flashing, people face to face but talking to the phone, no street children frolic figure, the streets are the girl's thigh and young man's suit jacket Cheap Nike Air Max 90 shoes And I am a man who is about thirty. This dream can be done long enough, long crossed an era, all that time things have gone, see is no longer the original look like that. At that time, although the reform and opening up for ten years, the material is still very scarce. All the popular things in the county can also buy to the radio, Walkman, tapes, DVD players, bicycles, the problem is no money, no few children can play, unlike the current mobile phone, notebook, you want to hand One, even then poor, but also a lack of a mobile phone. At that time a black and white TV can be surrounded by three inside and outside, not like the kind of the seventies, the whole village one or two TV was surrounded like that. Black and white TV basic every family have, but then the children like to get together, with slapstick, watching TV together. Dinner to eat, and quickly finished homework, seven thirty-five minutes to open the TV on time. White eye heroes, tai chi master, juvenile hero Fang Shiyu, Snow Mountain Flying Fox, Dharma Patriarch, White Snake legend, Renxian Qi version of the Condor Heroes, and more countless, that scene also vividly. At first there is only Shantou TV, Southeast TV, the central set, an antenna, and later had a closed line, slowly more up, there are Asian and nike air max soldes Asian film channels, all kinds of Hong Kong and Taiwan films, Andy, hair brother, Young and Dangerous. And now, who is also together to watch TV, even if the TV, but also look at the phone. The cinema is full of people who do not know, Nike Air Max Shoes I have been to five cinemas, asleep in the inside five times, even if the film and then wonderful, the plot and then stimulate, but also could not stop to sleepy. Would rather that time is just a dream, is false, there is no real existence. Because the real memories will inevitably make people low, frown. Sixties and seventies of the people may also remember with pain, pain, and eighties people are worried about, after all, eat the pain is not much, revealing the truth.'' False 'era' Always wanted to write something of my age, but it was very vague, as if that did not belong to my era. Mainly refers to my birth and primary school this time, that is, after the age of sixty years later. Now the times have been completely different from the past, and even doubt that I have lived in a fake era. I was born in the late eighties, a small village in New Balance Sale Fujian seaside, when there was no cell phone, no computer, no wireless network, no car, phone, train, occasional fighter and helicopter sound sounded from the air Small and small children are running around the door looked like, like to see UFO, if there are flying saucer flying from my home, it is not surprising, and the Internet has seen more. Also can not see the tall buildings, are triangular roof, a piece of tiles inlaid with stacked, cement board roof very few. As if to make a dream, wake up tall buildings, neon flashing, people face to face but talking to the phone, no street children frolic figure, the streets are the girl's thigh and young man's suit jacket And I am a man who is about thirty. This dream can be done long enough, long crossed an era, all that time things have gone, see is no longer the original look like that. At that time, although the reform and opening up for ten years, the material is Nike Air Huarache Pas Cher still very scarce. Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate All the popular things in the county can also buy to the radio, Walkman, tapes, DVD players, bicycles, the problem is no money, no few children Nike Roshe Run can play, unlike the current mobile phone, notebook, you want to hand One, even then poor, but also a lack of a mobile phone. At that time a black and white TV can be surrounded by three inside and outside, not like the kind of the seventies, the whole village one or two TV was surrounded like that. Black and white TV basic every family have, but then the children like to get together, with slapstick, watching TV together. Dinner to eat, and quickly finished homework, seven thirty-five minutes to open the TV on time. W
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...