kłopoty z R

kłopoty z R

Postautor: Adelka » 12 kwie 2011, o 14:26

Witam Moja córka 7-letnia nie wymawia literki R co mam zrobić żeby wymawiała.
Adelka

Re: kłopoty z R

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:23

ory of a pair of brothers and sisters because of poverty and war cast sixty years of joys Nike [url=https://www.chaussurevont.fr/]chaussure nike femme pas cher Air Nike UK Sale Max 90 shoes[/url] and sorrows. This is both his inner life of the people have a deep understanding of the proof, but also as a veteran novelist of his strength to prove. Nine, 'black river fishing' Author: [Ireland] Cologne • McCain; People's Literature Publishing House This early Cologne McCain short story combines his personal experience in real life, exploring the possibility of a displaced life and a return to their homes. McCain has created a narrative of sadness, success, laughter and fatal tragedy, showing his admirable writing skills in precise language and narrative techniques, and his elegant form is like prose. 10, 'Shanghai • Love: Prostitutes, Intellectuals and Entertainment Culture' (1850-1910) Author: Ye Katie (United States), Translation: Yang Ke; life • Reading • Joint Publishing It is interesting to note that it puts the prostitutes and the intellectuals and the entertainment culture together. Cheap Nike Air Max This is a book written by Western scholars and a very interesting study. It examines the rise of the entertainment industry in Shanghai in the late Qing Dynasty and its role in social change. The author has a novel view that the nominees of the concessions promote the emergence of modernity. They are not 'passive recipients' in the eyes of men, but 'actors', the first generation of businessmen who have learned the business of the West. Another of the protagonists, urban intellectuals, is involved in the manufacture of their people, they engage in charts, printed posters, manufacturing news, row arrangement (draft), with the current entertainment industry is quite similar. Prostitutes, stars, entertainment, and Shanghai's modernity. Smooth expression Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 of the text, historical and informative, intriguing. (Bluegrass)2016.4.19 night The same quiet night, holding the same book to read, the difference is the environment or state of mind? Swim, go to the place where I have stayed. The same mountain, the same tree, the wind is still the Nike Air Max 90 same cool, not the same as the renovation of the house and my mood. I, no longer like the past is so slow to go blindly, no longer poetic full of sincere and brilliant, but that quiet love the same heart. And more hope to be in this natural, listening to the birds pleasant sounds, light sniffing the mountains of bamboo flowers. How long did it take to walk on the mountain filled with nature? How long is it not to enjoy the comfort of this quiet? Still remember that quiet night, I holding the book that is the most favorite, sitting in the door of the tree, by the house in the projection of the light, quietly watching, thin taste of the text Between the mood and the state of mind. Sometimes thinking, I read the book is not Tian, ​​not to see the text of the field, but Tian that clean heart. From time to time will be traction to the field of words in the world. Every day every day, all the wind blowing in the trembling leaves the leaves when the sound of the sun, in the dawn to remind the dew after the release of leisurely wake up. Occasionally do sweet dreams, wake up with leisure time with the lovely dog ​​to the top of the hill sloshing; life like an isolated life like a comfortable life. Now, the same is the night, the same hand holding the favorite book, the mood is no longer as clean and sincere as ever. Three Nike Air max years time, worn out all my sincere edges and corners. Mood ups and downs like a roller coaster-like stimulation, and sometimes even think that my little heart almost can not load. I am no longer the little girl who looks very quiet, but like a woman like a chatter like a woman; those who do not want to believe that I am also an introvert, can not believe that I actually is a quiet person. They do not know. Fang child is a place in the heart of the care of the pet favorite grow up, full of eyes are filled with sincere children, but in the colorful life of the tank faded clean tangled and at a loss, so camouflage seems to become the only straw. Every day every day, hypocritical heart with the sincere heart of the fight, the night is no longer sweet sleep, long to wake up, but tired of sleep, panic wake up. Yeah, panic, at the moment I'm scared, is scared of it. I can not walk nike free run pas cher by the heart, fear that my world will collapse as you do not turn a corner. I was sitting on the side of a long time to read a favorite book, I once again after the mountain in the hands of reading, would like to take Adidas Pas Cher this to appease my impetuous heart, want it to return to the quiet, calm and calm face of life The pain of the bitter, refused to refuse all the sadness.2016.4.19 night The same quiet night, holding the same book to read, the difference is the environment or state of mind? Swim, go to the place where I have stayed. The same mountain, the same tree, the wind is still the same cool, not the same as the renovation of the house and my mood. I, no longer like the past is so slow to go blindly, no longer poetic full of sincere and brilliant, but that quiet love the same heart. And more hope to be in this natural, l
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...