czas trwania terapii logopedycznej

czas trwania terapii logopedycznej

Postautor: Mama Ania » 12 mar 2011, o 13:06

Jak długo może/powinna trwać terapia logopedyczna ?
Mama Ania

Re: czas trwania terapii logopedycznej

Postautor: carmen » 12 mar 2011, o 13:58

Czas trwania terapii zależy od kilku czynników, których przestrzeganie i uświadomienie gwarantuje skuteczność. Są to:
1) rodzaj wady lub zaburzenia mowy
2)sprawność umysłowa dziecka
3) sprawność aparatu artykulacyjnego
4) współpraca logopedy- rodzica-dziecka
5) regularność uczęszczania na zajęcia logopedyczne. Nie ma takiej wady wymowy, której nie można skorygować i można to zrobić w każdym wieku pacjenta, chociaż po 13 roku życia jest to zdecydowanie trudniejsze z powodu automatyzacji ruchów artykulacyjnych.
carmen

Re: czas trwania terapii logopedycznej

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:31

ges, no better expectations, this is not the wisdom of life choice, the most harm is not someone else, it is their own. A person who takes his salary as his own goal is impossible to get rid of mediocre life, and never really have a sense of accomplishment. Although wages can be used as one of the purpose of the work, but you really harvest in the work of more things, but not in the envelope of the banknotes. Some psychologists have observed that money is no longer so long after it has accumulated to a certain thickness. Even if you did not reach this level, but if you are sincere to yourself, it is not difficult to find money is only one of the various returns. Try to ask those successful people, they do not have a huge salary in the case of return, will not do their own work? Most people will give you the same answer: 'Of course, I will not have the slightest wavering, I love my job.' Want to fame, the most intelligent way is to find a even if the reward is not willing to do the work The When you really love your work, the salary is about to get it. Do not do things for money. Of course, in order to make a living, there may be more important than the livelihood of the work process is to make their own potential to play, to show their talents. Really doing things will be exciting. The goal of life can not just meet the needs of survival, but also a better high-level pursuit, a higher level of power traction. Do not let yourself go on numb and talk to yourself not just to make a living - there is a better goal than salary. The quality of life is determined by the quality of work. Do not worry about the remuneration of your work, and do everything you can, and you will feel your inner peace.Those who do not cultivate themselves will talk too much about their children Those Michael Kors Pas Cher who do not cultivate themselves sac michael kors pas cher will talk too much about their children ?Parents' love for children is definitely love. Even if the child grows ordinary, in the eyes of parents are art - the child once into the eyes of their parents, always comes with PS and soft processing. Even if the rational man, gave birth to children, are more or less boast children and show the child's impulse - after all, personally created a small life, easy to fall into this magical sense of accomplishment, novelty difficult to extricate themselves. Like my house only a few months when the fat into a sphere, called 'obese fat', I also felt that he was particularly cute. Every time he sleeps, I gaze at his sleep, sigh, my God, so handsome child, who born ah, so Niubi canada goose mens jacket - if lying to long nose, then my nose can be used Kite the kite. In fact, I really because of the baby, rational to be eaten by the dog? Really do not know their children look good? I know, some time ago to meet with a friend, his children, is the standard milk advertising baby, young children in the high handsome, my house compared to the next one night change silk. I understand the merits and weaknesses of my children, and I am emotionally able to beautify him - when parents have to switch between this subjective and objective, sensible and emotional. Nike Men Shoes Outlet But unfortunately, some parents, in the irrational period is too much, the baby's boast, landscaping or Cheap Nike Lunar Mens Sneaker even deification, extended to the public space, regardless of the audience do not care, love does not love, do not care, wait To his children's emotions to the 'news network' every day to the people of the country live - do not deceive, this behavior, it will be some annoying. Chen Danqing in the 'retreat set' said, 'I have to educate my girl was born, I talk about how fun the children talk, my parents warned me not to talk about their children, no education.' The use of this word is relatively heavy, Cheap Nike Shoes glass heart and the Virgin Mary parents to seriously injured, and that good, we change the Nike Air Presto 5.0 point of mild words, cultivation. See people on their own baby to Christian Louboutin Toe Escarpins read a lot of photos, recommend people to see their children long video, forcing others to see repeatedly, test others patience and acting, if your child grows too poor, people have to ignorant conscience Boast he is so cute and beautiful, did not see others have a look of black line vocabulary is not it? This Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring is not cultivated; In the office 24 hours rolling your child's words and deeds of eating and drinking Lazarus, to show off their children how much eyes, how fast to eat, how sweet snoring, pull the feces and more health, which is not cultivated; Public forum is clearly not a special parent-child plate, have to send their own children's photos, boast their children more handsome more handsome angels, others say good enough to tell people to curse, and even curse other people can not give birth to children, this is not training; Everywhere posted their own children nude, drooling, face food residue photos, cheap celine bags but also that the lovely, true temperament, others say very disgusting dirty, curse each other vicious, no love, this is not cultivated; On the Internet to help children participate in a variety of baby beauty, forcing everyone around to help you vote, but also again and again reminded 'more than a few times, a
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...