Zamiana "t" i "k"

Zamiana "t" i "k"

Postautor: marta_p » 12 kwie 2011, o 21:23

córeczka znajomej zamiast t wymawia k jak pomóc dziecku aby poprawnie mówiło?
marta_p

Re: Zamiana "t" i "k"

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:25

each other may be able to feel each other's feelings, but can not determine whether this affection sublimation, blooming. I know that girls in this area have a natural modesty, should I take the initiative. Can think of the Authentic Nike Free Shoes future, there will be many ups and downs, Moreover, do not know how she affection for me, then the heart of fear and cowardice, Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate dare not touch that string. Junior I have been the age of youth, but always feel the lack of peers should be mature, used to lonely quiet and sad. Often think about this issue, I do not know this process so that they gradually become indecisive, lost the original decisive and decisive. A lot of things can not be true is caught in which can not extricate themselves, outside the Ming, the territory of fans. I hope she is good, do not want to lose her such a close friend, love deep, she is good.Miss H Miss her for the time being Miss H it I wish you always happy and happy. Impression of the early arrival of light blue jeans and a peacock feathers like a green shirt, shoulders on the forgotten a color of the package, was red leather band tied with the horsetail around the pace of swing, due to myopia, can only see so many. But at that time, in my sight only one of her like a slow motion to play like that, other people are black and white. Since then, Miss H is like a stone into my heart lake, thrown bursts of ripples, this pan is a few years. High school every morning before going to the playground to run two laps and then do the radio gymnastics. Is that time to find every time she will be sitting in the direction of their class on the steps of the book, and so on after she ran back to do gymnastics. So I guess it is probably her body can not run the sake of it This will have the opportunity to open. If you play high school and play basketball can also be able to know many people, we have 28 classes in that grade, but every class of boys I know several, in addition to the same as the hermit that there is no knowledge of the world of fireworks 6 classes. And later through the multi-inquire finally know her name, phone and classroom seats (do not underestimate the seat, I secretly sent a few things to her). But because it was a boarding school, a week to go back home, fighting for a long time did not use the home to take the phone, can not contact her at any time, so the beginning of every Saturday night with a text message. I do not know how long this lasted! Until one time and my classmates did not go home all night, and so the next day to go back to see a message she sent: you now me. Was happy, because the five words I am happy for a long time, of course, there will be a more happy later words. During school, if you like a person, at least your classmates they will know. There are several times running through her time, our class boys will shout my name, although I am very angry on the surface, of course, that is installed. And even once I do not know who from the coax, was a group of people pulled to their class to declare, the results of the mighty crowd to scare her away. (I even remember the way she ran away, the two arms in the chest shaking, really do not know how to run so fast. I do not know is not your favorite girls will not eat well (when you like to eat instant noodles, snacks or do not eat), like to stay up all night, at New Balance en ligne least Miss H is like this. For which I have advised her, although I know no use, I am very difficult to change her life with a few words, but still has been insisting. There are times to find a person who often with her, I hope she can take her to the cafeteria or outside to eat dinner, do not always eat instant noodles. I can only do so for this thing. At that time saw the film called 'adolescence', Wang Xiaofei every time you see Cheng Yu rain will send her a thousand paper cranes, inspired me decided to send her every day, so that every day to meet every day to say hello. But I will not fold the paper cranes ah? And finally decided to seven of a Dove chocolate, it is very wide on the back can also be posted a note up. Here special thanks Nike Air Max 90 Premium to help Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes me to the chocolate nike pas cher on the stickers of superstar adidas J students, every time I write on the note, J students will seriously help chaussures de course Nike me paste in the chocolate above. After playing every day Chuaizhuo a piece of chocolate waiting and create a chance encounter, this is two months to send, and finally she is really do not want to have to stop. Maybe she likes the apple and Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet I have been sending her pears, maybe I do not want to accept the reality. High at the same time the same table like poetry, table pocket is always placed a few Song Ci, I sometimes nothing can only turn over those books. The impact of culture on the subtle, vaguely remember that time I was lying in bed, legs Alice in the bedside table, sitting next to them a few asked me, really decided to choose liberal arts? Yes, I chose liberal arts, he chose science. This is the consequences of dating inadvertently. Bear, I thought you would be responsible to me. From the beginning to catch Miss H, to develop a habit of writing diaries, write every few days, all kinds
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...