Ł zamiast R

Ł zamiast R

Postautor: mrservice » 12 kwie 2011, o 21:26

nie umiem wymawiać tej głoski krótko. Jak próbuje wymówić "r" w wyrazie to wychodzi mi "ł", gdy wyraz wymawiam powoli to ładnie słychać prawdziwe "r" ale wtedy muszę mówić na prawdę powoli żeby nie wyszło mi "ł". Co robić?
mrservice

Re: Ł zamiast R

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:25

e door to see the little mouse is the case board of the meat, and did not expect Cheap Nike Air Max 90 shoes this little guy to see me anxious wah-wah cry, alas, little pathetic, The knife has yet to see a ray of smoke from my eyes curl away, this in front of me arrogant endless life and death of the mouse so disappear without a trace, although the results came a bit suddenly. At this time more than a decade ago nike free run pas cher that breathtaking scene and emerge in front of Nike Air Max Cheap Sale me, then I live on the fifth floor, at night I was want to have not yet started when suddenly listen to sit there are strange sound, quickly got up and looked back: The mouse in the sky to want to ashore, see this scene suddenly scared me Huarong loss (hehe). In a hurry to take a mop a punch, it is safe and unharmed to see it mouth mouth monkey cheek exposed wet head that funny look angry and anxious, with two barrels of water did not rush it back, but Pas cher Chaussures Nike it can not climb me Set the gods, and finally put it a full ten superstar adidas minutes drowned in the toilet was assured. The next day is Sunday, did not expect to overcome a little mouse there is a great sense of accomplishment, easy to sum up lessons learned and share: sticky mouse plate must cut the four corners to be easy to use, Carefully take the rodent is necessary, as long as there is a hole in the mouse can be drilled, not a human mouse nest. But also from time to time deliberately put some bait in the kitchen, in the living room, casually a place as long as interested, maybe there will be surprised to find. November 6, 2013 Hope field long tall building The city and the home in the young age always feel a little distant, age is also expanding the city to eat it is the land I eat food home with the urban and rural areas Mo Mo, now home in the old village transformation of urbanization community I am a long time to feel the village now like the city, the city 's village to go back to the city but in the hope of the field to come out some people harvest a lot of people. My study in the back of the unit building back through the window found thirty meters more than a residential building, it appears to accustomed to Adidas Pas Cher Femme the Riverside artificial forest park green I block a lot of leisure, this is not flat From the obstacle or the man-made building from where it was actually I looked up and grew up: Last year before the fief in the excavation machinery before I look back from time to time to stay in love with a green pit digging a vertical pit that is the building of the foundation, dug dug after they made with a reinforced rib cage, pouring a lot of concrete after the empty The stall is good and then backfill the loess and compacted looks like the floor plan of the unit floor. Air Max 2017 Outlet After they called the big crane to cover the building with a larger and higher crane section of a section installed in the northeast corner of the building, simple distribution box also installed a warning signs of safety signs, did not think the building foundation After the cold test of the frosty rain and snow to be ready to chaussures de course Nike bear everything. After a few years from the beginning of the beginning of a helmet wearing a helmet, a car and a car of the ash brick, a car a steel plate yuan, a large number of large quantities of wood, a large number of large quantities of cement. But the most important thing is to beat the sound, remember the daughter has to play a game is the owner of the arrangements for the servant to repair the house or he was lazy, the game choose the best way to repair the house is Is the sound of beating constantly, I did not understand why the house to use the knock to replace the sound Air Max Shoes Online of the game seems to have a life, I want to finish the next summer is the beginning of the first hit percussion. The first layer of flat after the pouring of the floor, they put a root iron pipe support from the connection of the wood began to compile the steel frame, women after the battle with laughter, although they are only responsible for twisting wire. The concrete used in the floor is not their own mixing, that is dedicated to transport concrete vehicles is actually the real version of the Baltic cattle ride crab cross in the band outside the twist, it side of the forward side of their own turn, know that it is afraid of concrete into The soil pimple do not know that it is sick it Pouring the floor when the sound is particularly big like everyone is not satisfied with the completion of the watering is like a drip after a few days as if the fish can not be separated from the water like the water, but also in the surface of the paved layer of plastic film is like a vegetable Greenhouses like. The master of the brick before the big work, I heard that they have the skills of the master when specialized wear black pants one day down on the pants do not have a white mud ideas, this time I did not have to verify in front of them but looks quite neat. Caulking when the big crane is very troublesome because there are dead ends of the work to be someone else to give him command to complete the task, I sat in the study for them anxious to think of a way but always can not tell them the ideal in
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...