mowa czterolatka

mowa czterolatka

Postautor: Eda » 14 kwie 2011, o 01:57

Czy nie wymawianie przez 4 letnie dziecko poprawnie sz i r jest już powodem do szukania pomocy u logopedy czy jeszcze można poczekać i tylko namawiać do poprawnej wymowy?
Eda

Re: mowa czterolatka

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:30

g, To pay Nike Air max pas cher homme you, this to three years, kind of Nike Roshe Run return, no income on the mountain can not return! Mother's words as imperial edict, the two leader on the road. Day line overnight, one hundred miles together, the sky suddenly began to rain, the two brothers hiding in the temple shelter, who knows this rain did not end no end, half a month and a half, with the dry food left , Is the hungry Lulu, hard rain Jiabao Jiabao which received this foreign crime Yeah, smart he thought of the cultivation of hemp seeds, chew a few grains, and astringent and bitter extremely unpalatable, he will Hand into the brother of the hemp seed bag, but also tasted a few, even their own and completely different, and fragrant and crisp, then began to complain about the mother, I am your son! But also to my astringent bitter chaussure nike femme pas cher unpredictable, you should not be bitter Jiabao afraid of the road hungry, insisted and do not know to Nike Air max keep the exchange of Ma species, helpless, kind-hearted to keep his brother with the wish. The rain finally stopped, the brothers in the fork in the road, the future. Brother Shoucheng to the Dongshan piece of land, morning Adidas Pas Cher and evening to the hard work, the clean grass clean, planted Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes lute green lush, harvest in sight. And Jiabao also left on the road to the left and righteousness broadcast to the fertile ground, the results can be imagined. Three years have passed, keep the harvest with the flax back home, the mother looked stunned, Britain three down four greetings, actually let keep ignorant up, suddenly, the walls of Nike Air Max 90 a burst of fluttering, falling a bird, loudly crying: bitter Ah, bitter boil, bitter ah; bitter boil, mother fried sesame seeds who know; mother bitter hear this sound, self-made a big mistake, said Sound: Jiabao ah, is my mother harm you ;;, immediately shame and shame; This is a tragic fable story, but also a persuade good words, keep the stepmother out of selfishness and greed, lost the instinct of maternal love. His son is a child, Ru child is thorn, non-pull can not, all kinds of abuse, want to remove and then fast. This remains the original beast, the final harm has been harmed, come a thousand infamy. Imagine today, I wait for the former dynasty Adherents, even cooked rapeseed also did not get, raw seeds are also given to those who are in custody, then become a boiled birds will be our;'Brought' the legend of the birds In the morning, just wake up from sleep, dormitory outside the small woods, came the desolate melodious birds called boil; bitter boil; bitter; bitter, sad cut across the sky, people heart cold. Originally this is the hometown of the birds, although not seen the real capacity, but used to listen to it's cry, it Air Max Shoes Online is also with me to this strange place, working in the bird world, or the local also have such creatures, doubt Forever it is doubt! The old man often said that the early summer to Ma Ma season, bitter boil; hard boil the call more shrill, it indicates that this year will be owed, farmers must be starving to prepare, pay attention to frugality. However, these are past things. And today's cry, there will be what kind of prediction, it is not known, may be happening. What is the origin of the boiled birds in the end, I have to say slowly. When he was young and his wife visited the father-in-law, he heard the old legend, And mother-in-law always look unhappy: how many times you talked about it. Fine to know that the original father-in-law's ex-wife's son, has become a founding, has always been with his mother-in-law tensions, it is said that he was unfair when young, not with her own children as a person, so that father-in-law can not speak Narrate the story is also to inform the mother-in-law; do not say, or return to the problem it A long time ago, the mountain of a man's wife died of illness, leaving his son Shoucheng, the mountain after a peasant woman and middle age widowed, matchmaker in the match, the peasant woman with Jia Jiabao remarried to this family, naturally happy, There is improvement. But the good times are not long, it is days there are unexpected circumstances, people have good fortune, superstition that the women hit the husband. An afternoon, near the weather, her husband came back to see the home without firewood, busy into the mountain chop, due to the dark road accidentally falling dead. Not the Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate top beam column, still rich family gradually declining, the days of the stretched, everything is not liking. Vicious peasant woman naturally sprinkle the gas in the keep the body, re-live all live by him dry, once slow, late can not afford to hate bad language, even those suffering from flesh. And their own Jiabao but love to add, as well as idle. After a few years, greedy old woman flashed a trace of evil thoughts, days more and more difficult, why not let their own Jiabao exclusive property! For which she tossing and turning, the night can not sleep sound, hard work. Finally, a foreigner can not see the flaws of the birth of the poison. Dongshan at the end of a block, weeds from the poor and lack of farming, let Shoucheng to species. Nanshan slope also has a piece of land, na
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...