Przekręcanie wyrazów

Przekręcanie wyrazów

Postautor: mrservice » 14 kwie 2011, o 21:15

Witam, moim problemem jest przekręcanie liter w wyrazach. Czy istnieją jakieś ćwiczenia, które mogłyby pomóc mi wyraźnie mówić?
mrservice

Re: Przekręcanie wyrazów

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:41

eat, but love is sometimes complicated. Yes, because in a lot Adidas Ultra Boost of time we do not know where love is going. For example, the most common is the emotional problems of two people. The beginning of two people because of fate and acquaintance, and later because of love and love, and later or because love will appear two different world results. A result is beautiful, they are together, people call their love as love. And the other result is unfortunate, they finally separated from being able to be together, people put their love as emotional history. Some people will ask, the same is why love will have different Nike Air Women's Shoes results? It depends on your love right. Some people say that love is two things. This sentence is right, that is, because two people love each other, inclusive, understanding, to accept each other will have good results. If two people together, a love of a loved one, then the two people want to have good results must be difficult. Because a love, one is loved. People who love always pay silently, silently bear the pressure alone, or even hurt. And these are in the eyes of loved ones, you are hard to pay everything is your own wishful thinking, you deserve it. For such love I think you do not have to stick to it anymore. Not that you do not love, but you can consider a way to express your love. For another way to accept. Sometimes love Nike Roshe Run is tangled. So that you can not tell the road is unknown, but also may suffer from others misunderstanding. This time you need to adjust the mentality, calmly face. As long as your love is right, please love. Text / virtuous'Just silently love' 'Just silently love' Forget how long it has not written anything. I do not know what to write, but still want to write. I have always written, to write those hidden in the bottom of my heart did not easily mention the love it. Each of us is not the same understanding of love, some people say that love is concerned. Some people say love is help. Some people say that love is a kind of invisible things, do not know how to describe, perhaps it is a feeling, love will feel very warm. Yes they are right. For me, love is a word, is a word, it is a way of expression. Simply put, each of us enjoys the care of parents, the care of friends, and even the help of strangers, etc., this is the performance of love. Do you have a response to the love you received? For example, do you often have to call their parents, there is no concern for friends, by the help of strangers have no say to others thank you? Perhaps someone else is only subconsciously help you, even so you should be grateful. With a grateful attitude will be a positive energy transfer! Love is great, but love is sometimes complicated. Yes, because in a lot of time we do not know where love is going. For example, the most common is the emotional problems of two people. The beginning of two people because of fate and acquaintance, and later because of love and love, and later or because love will appear two different world results. A result is beautiful, they are together, people call their love as love. And the other result is unfortunate, they finally separated from being able to be together, people put their love as emotional history. Some people will ask, the same is why love will have different results? It depends on your love right. Some people say that love Nike Air Huarache Pas Cher is two things. This sentence is right, that is, because two people love each other, inclusive, understanding, to accept each other will have good results. If Nike Air Max Shoes two people together, a love of a loved one, then the two people want to have good results must be difficult. Because a love, one is loved. People who love always pay silently, silently bear the pressure alone, or even Cheap Air Max Shoes hurt. And these are in the eyes of loved ones, you are chaussure nike femme pas cher hard to pay everything is your own wishful thinking, you deserve it. For such love I think you do not have to stick to it anymore. Not that you do not love, but you can consider a way to express your love. For another way to accept. Sometimes love is tangled. So that you can not tell the road is unknown, but also may suffer from others misunderstanding. This time you need to adjust the mentality, calmly face. As long as your love is right, please love. Text / virtuous'To pay tribute to dawn' after reading 'To pay tribute to dawn' after reading I really like the famous Indian dramatist Kalidosa wrote the poem 'to the dawn to pay tribute.' Pay tribute to dawn Caleda (India) Look at this day! Because it is life, life life. In its short time, Have all the changes and reality that exist in you: Growing Fukuzawa, The glory of action, The Nike Air max pas cher homme brilliant achievements. Because yesterday is just a dream, And tomorrow is just a phantom, Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate But live very well today, But can make every one yesterday is a happy dream, Every tomorrow is a promising illusion. So, look good at this moment, This is your salute at dawn. This poem reveals us: Cherish life, must cherish the time, attention today. Young do not work hard, the boss is sad, an inch of an inch of gold, inch gold difficult to buy inch time. Some people are young and juicy with Mo leisu
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...