wstydliwy problem;/

wstydliwy problem;/

Postautor: saba.solarz » 16 kwie 2011, o 14:37

witam moje dziecko niewyraźnie mówi strasznie się tego wstydzi chodzi do logopedy, ale czy powinnam ją też wysłać do poradni psychologicznej aby wytłumaczył jej w główce ze nie ma czego się wstydzić i żeby otworzyła się na innych ludzi?przez ten problem nie lubi spotykać nowych ludzi a i z obecnymi koleżankami ma problem.
saba.solarz

Re: wstydliwy problem;/

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:49

ginal night, today you and me, how repeated Yesterday's story, this one old ticket, can board your passenger ship? 'Duo Chen Xiaoqi, he obviously borrowed Zhang Ji's poem in the mood. Song by the handsome handsome Maoning singing, so a song will be popular in the north and south. I remember that I was listening to the song in the old cassette tape recorder, over and over again. Now in retrospect, those times are mottled and nostalgic, like old movies, one after another, back to light, hit the face. Even more forget this poem. Be sure to go back to Hanshan Temple? Out of the Michael Kors Sac first year of work, they Cheap Womens Shoes Sale can not wait to come now the dream of this sac michael kors pas cher millennium. Jiangnan in the winter weather, a person backpack, who Chuaizhuo only eight hundred and eight pieces, stumbled to Suzhou went to go. What are not afraid, just duty-free for a round boy when a dream In Suzhou City took a bus, car out of the city, toward the outskirts Escarpins Plateforme of miumiu bags on sale the town of Fengqiao. Step by step close to the Hanshan Temple, my heart fluttering straight jump, and the beloved girl trance but also nervous, but also to stimulate, but also happy. finally reached. First in the year when the ship's Fengqiao side of the ship sent a half-day stay, watching the river Qingliu hanging the canada goose mens jacket slightest trace. I feel the whole person must be in the Jiangnan this desperate scene. How can such a decadent, and so beautiful? All due to a Tang poetry. To see Han Shan Temple. I stood on the bridge, through the camera's viewfinder, changing the different angles looked at the Han Shan Temple in front of that bright yellow shadow wall. In the same year, Zhang Jiyu wandering, is how a desolate cold night, hear the bell in this temple ah? I paced into the leisurely seen the temple of the Millennium old trees and temple eaves house. Visitors such as weaving, shuttle between. In a two-story small attic, and sure enough to pass out the bell. It is the visitor to pray for Cheap Nike Shoes For Women the bell, hit a 5 dollars. I looked at the windows on the second floor, wooden window lattice, stripped off. That pound of people who hit the bell, his heart deep, it is with what melancholy sad? Real Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes Night, I was lying on a small hotel in Suzhou City, think of those dreams of juvenile, one by one. During the day to see the Fengqiao, hear the bells of Hanshan Temple, at the moment more like a dream, and distant and real, and clear and blurred. Since then, my name my name to be in the Jiangnan this wicked old picture, until the end of the old: Gu, cold, mountainDreams are empty A paper contract, betrayed the soul, reduced to their own. The so-called conscience has become a wolf. Hurt the heart, crying eyes, your heart and who can save? In the world, life is a dye tank, as long as accidentally dyed into a colorful. Facing the world of flowers, we will always be lost their own. Life, many people for power, money, lost self. Life is very important, can the family's happiness is not it important? In a family, trying to make money becomes critical, can be too much for the money and lost the original of their own, this is not just to pay the reason Flower world, money is not the only thing to get. A family is not only the smell of copper is the happy castle. The warmth of the family is the happiness we should pursue. What we need is the warmth of the house, not a building, full of money to buy a little happy, full of happiness but can have a clear sky. Every part of the family warmth because of the presence of home has become more unforgettable. In fact, we want to be very simple, but you Nike Football Boots always think too complicated. That if I can not give you money, can not give you a rich Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs life, I am a failure of people. You will one day leave me, although now want to sit in the BMW car cry is not no, but would like to sit on the bike laughing people and more than ten million. When one day, you have only money, all the people are away from you. Will you realize that all the money is just a mirage? Are you starting to be afraid of it? Over the clouds of money, you use half a living to exchange, at the moment you are not willing to use now have everything in exchange for the joy. I think you will say yes, but all this, you wake up too late. At the moment you lost more than their own, even the people who have been with you have been lost together. Sometimes we always think, what do we want? In the end we found that we had to be so simple. As long as happy like. Daughter hard to buy happy. But you are worthless to sell the happy. You say you do not be happy. Happy can not eat, can not drink, how to use it? One day you will find that you are wrong. In fact, people are pursuing too much, always want to have a lot of things that only have their own pursuit of things, such a day before the vigorous. So always feel that they have too little. In this way, the pursuit of their own day and night to pursue. Can be until one day, suddenly found their own pursuit of things from their own still so far away. Gradually, the desire at the trouble, always want to have more. He thought he wanted it alone, but it was not. He just lost himself. Until he once had, but suddenly found
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...