dziecko nie mówi

dziecko nie mówi

Postautor: robert » 17 kwie 2011, o 13:08

dziecko mojej siostry nic nie mówi ma ponad 3 lata, wydaje mi się to niepokojące, lekarz powiedział że nic złego się nie dzieje i trzeba cierpliwie czekać, jednak mi się wydaje ze nie powinno tak być, poradźcie co zrobić?
robert

Re: dziecko nie mówi

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:47

me. Have time to steal Nike Football Boots food but did not have time to seriously understand a person. More canada goose mens jacket than time miumiu bags on [url=https://www.louboutinco.fr/]Christian Louboutin sale[/url] is to understand the desire and mood of a person. Why, still afraid. Afraid of thousands of miles to go over, but found that the opposite of the heart seems golden flash, but in reality a wilderness. Disappointment is worse than injury and pain. From all over the world people are hoping to fate, hope at first sight, continue to believe that there are perfect couple and soul mate existence. Dress up every day Nike Flyknit Trainer was bright and beautiful, hope the corner to meet love. Oh, perfect companion. Soul confidant. What a beautiful vocabulary, that is what we have read today: how the man how to how a woman how to do, everything must be born for us. Can gradually understand this, if not hand in hand a section of the road, why go hand in hand. Not a man bought a house car can be able to recruit a good woman, nor a woman a good nose cut his chin can be tied to a good man. Bag and live with a pair of these Cheap Nike Shoes For Men two words, in marriage, are not synonymous with fly. Some things like jade, need to be polished to show the perfect show. Some people eventually rose, Womens Shoes For Sale need a layer of peeling, only to find his / her Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring heart. A few days ago, someone asked me: Do you still believe that love? I really do not know how to answer. If you do not believe - I just really do not believe in a mirage, do not believe Jin Tongyu, do not believe Shanmenghai oath. This world, the most precious years, the eyes of the most deceptive. I do not believe, just because I am also standing on the slag shoulder to grow up good girl. I believe, just because I love the word more than love. I believe that those who Xiangruyimo and old age, thousands of hundred turn into a fruition of things. From fireworks to fireworks, you spent a few years. I think you at the wedding, should be issued by the testimony is: thank misunderstanding, thank the differences, thanks to the quarrel, thanks to paranoia, thanks to Horizontal, thank did not break up. From the encounter to accept, from running to change, from the fireworks to the long run, you still take a journey of thousands of miles. Choose his wife, choose her husband, not the election PSP, look good to carry home, the results found that throwing can not be roared, and finally feel not fun immediately change one, the model out of date to buy one. Live that person is the refrigerator, would rather visit for a long time, to choose a few decades of durable one is not bad. On the door to find the door is dim light, fresh built-in, his wife to no noise, her husband to no pollution. Outside the smell of gunpowder thick, contradictory temperature and then high, the frozen frozen fresh preservation. Outsiders seem to be slim, inside the people to feel tepid, the family's food and clothing on the heart. Even if the cold two days does not matter, a good refrigerator for ten years, as long as you continue to Sac MK Pas Cher power, he / she absolutely no strike. The most quality of things, it really is time. The world woman or man if only a playmate, a lover, that despite perfunctory. According to the age of height and weight of the monthly constellation to find, easy to get ruthless. If you are seeking rain and rain, seeking to be heart and mind, seeking to be candle night talk, seeking is the husband and wife with, and seek love is a couple of white first, do not think that love is love at first sight can be forever. If you have not experienced michael kors thousands of miles back, you will not understand, halfway like branches and branches, you need, and you stay with him in the time of the clutter and the stars on the day. (Source: Sun Jingzi)When people are alive, only things are more, do not care about day and night. Once the dead days to pile up: calculate, and then twenty days, my mother on the third anniversary. Three years, I have been a strange idea, that is, my mother did not die, but also that my mother did not think she died. Often say that people die as sleep, sleep people know to sleep, sleep in bed, but do not know when to fall asleep ah My mother and I lived in Xi'an for fourteen years, the doctor after illness found that her various organs have been in failure, I sent her back home to maintain the treatment of Dihua. Hungry every day in the home liquid, and she is also aware of each bottle of liquid is over, the children will be replaced with another bottle of liquid, so rest assured that the eyes closed. To the third day of the evening, her eyes closed again did not open, but she certainly still think she hung up the liquid, and did not realize that never wake up, because she still let my sister lie to her Face towel wash a wash, comb on the pillow, tied to the key on the belt without solution, nor account of any funeral ah. Three years ago every time I sneeze, always say one: Who is this I want you? My mother love jokes, then stubble said: Who would like to, mother wanted miles! This three years, especially my sneeze, often missed the meal time, stay up late for a long time, we must sneeze, sneeze a dozen, think of my mother, that my mother is still worried about
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...