wymowa ``s, z, c, cz, sz`` - 13 lat.

wymowa ``s, z, c, cz, sz`` - 13 lat.

Postautor: wika001 » 17 kwie 2011, o 13:30

Przy wymowie język ucieka na lewo lub ``wciska `` się pomiędzy zęby. Co robić, jakie ćwiczenia?
wika001

Re: wymowa ``s, z, c, cz, sz`` - 13 lat.

Postautor: d.szczepańska » 20 kwie 2011, o 19:05

wika001 pisze:Przy wymowie język ucieka na lewo lub ``wciska `` się pomiędzy zęby. Co robić, jakie ćwiczenia?

Przypominać o prawidłowej realizacji
głosek syczących - zęby złączone, szerokie usta, język za dolnymi zębami, ułożony płasko, czubek dotyka dolnych zębów.
głosek szumiących - usta okrągłe, zęby złączone, język unosi się ku podniebieniu twardemu:)
+ oczywiście wizyta u logopedy :)
d.szczepańska
Ekspert

Re: wymowa ``s, z, c, cz, sz`` - 13 lat.

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:59

that she was probably awake. If I go to her room and knock on the door, she will be glad to talk to me again in the meditation hall. But I controlled it. Some of my mighty things in my heart are protecting her, and myself. In that night and all those precious days and nights, I never touched the idea of ??holding her hand or kissing her forehead. She symbolizes what I love, my compassion, the idea of ??integrating Buddhism into canada goose womens jacket society, about peace and reconciliation. The desire in my heart is so strong and divine that any action such as holding her hand or kissing her forehead will be a blasphemy. She symbolizes all the important things in Cheap Nike Kids Shoes Sale my life, and if you break it, I can not stand it. She stayed in the room, like a princess, and my heart is Bodhi heart guard, guarding her. I know that if she had something, we both would lose everything, our compassionate ideals, and the desire to melt Buddhism into the world. I do not have to deliberately keep the guard, the Buddha into a real desire to protect the two of us. For the continuation of life, I can not do a monk, and she can not do a bikini. As if the commander of a army guarded her; for me, knocking on her door, open the door to her room, it is impossible, that will destroy everything. Later, in order to help her sister to improve the level of Chinese, I let her a Chinese book translated into Vietnamese, that book is a study of Buddhism, Chinese scientists wrote. She did not understand the Chinese original, I checked the translation for her and modified a lot of chapters. And to her, in order to help her raise the French level, I gave her a translation of the Buddhist books on Buddhism. To do so, you can improve their Chinese and French levels, as well as the understanding of Dharma. But every time I give her class, we stay together longer than the time required. Two or three weeks later, my brothers have seen this situation, understand that I am in love (can not see is impossible), so I was surprised that they tolerate this state, no Any criticism. I am so grateful for the tolerance of them so much. But her sister found later, but can not accept. One day, I saw tears in her eyes, I understood. I know it's time to decide. In the face of the last parting, she hangs her head and says only one word: 'Well. She is so trusting to me, how can I not feel responsible for her? I was Cheap Nike Womens Heels Shoes submerged by sadness. My heart has a nostalgic affair, but at the same time the voice of reason and pointed out: for us to continue to maintain their own, in order to successfully achieve our desire to explore and practice, this is the only way. I remember the cheap [url=https://www.coachx.fr/]Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs celine bags[/url] moment we were. We sat face to face. She seems to have been despair drowned. She stood up, approached me, took my head into her arms, and naturally pulled me closer to her, and I let myself be hugged. This is our first and last physical contact. Then we Christian Louboutin Escarpins broke up with each other. She went to Hanoi for two months and I received a letter. The letter said: she completely follow my advice, although not easy, but things finally have a clue. I wrote a reply to further express my love and encouragement. After the separation of those days for both of us are not good, but fortunately we sub-off-site produced a lot of good results. With time and space, we can grow to see things different, and our love has become more mature: persistent ingredients reduced, the Cheap Nike Shoes For Women flower of compassion bloom. Separation did not destroy our love, but made it more firm. I have not reduced her love for her, but it is no longer confined Montre Michael Kors Pas Cher to a particular person. I led hundreds of sac michael kors pas cher monks, since then, we gradually developed into thousands of large monks. But the love is still there, and it becomes stronger. The best way to keep love between us is to be a real self, grow up and build up a deep self-esteem. If you are satisfied with yourself, you are encouraged by all of us, including her and me. So far she still exists in some way in my life. Please immerse yourself in the river of your own life and see the tributaries that have been injected into it, nourish and support you. I hope you understand this: for me, 'altar', 'Diamond Sutra' and this love story is no different between. Listen to this love story can help you understand the Dharma, listen to Dharma can help you understand this love story. You may ask, 'What happened later?' What later depends on you. If you ask, 'What is her name? Where is she now?' You may also ask, 'Who is Nike Free 4.0 V2 the Master, what happened to him?' In fact, this story happened to you and me at the moment. The seeds of our love are in our hearts. The love of the individual into the love of the public, this is a line of Zen Master to make the world reverence. Love is to grow better, so that their lives get nourished, rather than the inner desire and external pleasure. Extended reading A Buddhist monk, poet, scholar and pacifist, is a modern Buddhist Buddhist monk, poet, scholar and pacifist. He is born in the generalized city of Guangyi, Vietnam. The main advocates of Buddhism in the WTO. In the tradition of Chinese Buddhism, the monks were called 'surrender' (surnamed T
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...