2 latka i 3 msc i kiepska mowa

2 latka i 3 msc i kiepska mowa

Postautor: LeonPac » 21 kwie 2011, o 22:43

Mój siostrzeniec ma 2 latka i 3 miesiące i naprawdę kiepsko mówi zaczynamy się już martwić. Martwię się tym że słabo się rozwija w tym kierunku, co powinniśmy zrobić?
LeonPac

Re: 2 latka i 3 msc i kiepska mowa

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:58

alue.Your choice determines your future Your choice determines your future ?Now at half past eight o'clock, I just hung up the phone, with my good sister. She called on the phone and Coach Drawstring Madison Des sacs asked, 'Where do you guess where I am?' I slept stumbled and said, 'Hong Kong!' She laughed and said, 'No! I am in the United States!' I suddenly stunned, and asked: 'international Air Jordan 1 long distance?' She said dissatisfied: 'You always care about the money! I said I was in the United States, where we said the world cattle people gathered - Wall Street!' She went to Wall Street, which is many years ago to see travel magazines, We made an appointment with the place to go before the 23rd birthday. But now, I'm still in Shanxi. She heard me here for a long time no movement, angry asked me if I was asleep, I said, I envy her. She threw a 'you deserve' and hung up the phone. I know that she is angry! You do not work hard, no one can give you the life you want In 2003, we met in the library, she recommended me read a book called 'floating' foreign books, then we were less than 13 years old. I said I could canada goose mens jacket not read, she said, you can check the dictionary. Since then, I began to see her recommended book. I know my friends say I read the book quite a lot, every time I heard my heart are empty. I am much worse than her, only I know. 2009 college entrance examination ended, she went to Beijing, I went to Xi'an. Our life trajectory began to become different, I was attracted Escarpins Femme to the fresh life, forget that she said we test the Hong Kong Chinese University of the agreement. November 2009, she said, we practice every day at ten o'clock for an hour of Mandarin! Someone laughed at me N, L regardless. I said yes! Six months later, she asked me excitedly, how much of your Mandarin test? I took a B! I said I forgot to practice, no test! December 2009, she called me to ask the computer, I said the school did not Nike Men Shoes Outlet ask, first look at how other people do. In the summer of 2010, I said that my computer software research test down, she said she was a computer secondary C language. In March 2010, I fell in love with a Korean drama, I said I want to learn Korean. She said, that we self-taught, just like a self-learning psychology! I said yes! At the end of 2011, we went shopping together, the boss of the boutique is a South Korean sister, I watched her eyes and watched Cheap Nike Shoes For Men her exchange with the boss and Korean. The boss thought she was learning Korean students, give us cheap five dollars. And I will only say 'I love you', 'sorry', 'thank you'. In April 2011, she said that she wanted to study French as a graduate student in French. I said I want michael kors to learn journalism, do not want to learn the other. She said, ok! At the end of 2011, she used French to read Grand Dumas' s 'three musketeers' and asked me about the knowledge of journalism, and I could not speak. At the beginning of 2012, my novel began to get better, I used a royalties to ask her to eat a meal. She used the translation of the US drama lines of royalties, bought me a set of Ji Xianlin collection. She said, we said good Kaoyan, do not forget. She also said that you said that the Chinese University of Hong Kong is your dream, you do not give it up. I said yes! The end of 2012, I said I was four, I do not want to study. She said, ok! In early July 2013, she said she was admitted to the Chinese University of Hong Kong. I said yes! In August 2013, I said I want to resign, I think this day had a very hard time. She said angrily: 'You are bitter? Beijing was flooded, flooded my knees, I had to wear slippers roll pants to the library to read, that time, I have not said my day bitter! And today, I said I envy her, she was angry, I know why this is. Montre Michael Kors Pas Cher Now, I suddenly wake up, I have only seen her glittering place, but do not know she came along Buy Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes online the way, in the end is to pay what kind of price, in exchange for such a lot of people want to life The I went into her bedroom, where all kinds of books were piled everywhere, and every book had her dense notes, how did I forget? I called and wanted to share with her because of and XXX fussy sad mood, she whispered that she studied in the library, back to the dormitory to contact you. At that time, obviously has 11 o'clock at night! I am at home and my parents quarreled, she volunteered to apply to the southwest when the volunteer places, she said, to turn over two mountains can have a bus home ... ... At the moment, I have any qualifications to complain here. Why should I envy her, she now get everything is not the past for the hard work back? I was pulled by her, but I gave up the forward! Is my own strangled his dream, is not it? Nevertheless, I still feel that their youth is very bitter, always thinking about the future is really far away, without my piece of the sky. I was too easy because of small things hermes bags online and sad, to waste time, forget I do not run, no one will give me umbrella! I am the most regrettable thing now, why do I know that college time so little, youth so hasty, but I always fantasy of the future, but refused to force yourself one, to realize the dream? I am restless day by day,
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...