Dlaczego głoska "r" jest trudna do wymówienia?

Dlaczego głoska "r" jest trudna do wymówienia?

Postautor: wika001 » 26 kwie 2011, o 17:21

Moje dziecko ma problemy z wymową r dlaczego głoska "r" jest tak trudna do wymówienia i ćwiczenia są strasznie męczące i czasami bez efektów?
wika001

Re: Dlaczego głoska "r" jest trudna do wymówienia?

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:53

other dust settled, this time the occasion, the man's song is so the occasion : 'I have crossed the mountains and the sea, but also through the sea of ​​people, I have had everything, blink of an eye are smoke, I have lost all the way to lose, until you see the ordinary is the only answer. Ordinary is not the only answer to life? This is really a matter of opinion, but by our time the most extraordinary people pushed out, or quite a bit sigh, for many years, not a man named Jiang Yuheng old man sang a similar song, 'once in the faint Secretly repeated repeatedly asked, only to know the level of calm from the calm is the most true. You see, every ten years, there is a rebellious juvenile to become middle-aged uncle, the life of the surrender singing, you see how strong life, Cuikulaxiu, it makes the most non-commercial art wizard brand, It let the most vulgar genius song song click million, they put down 'with its linger as indulge in burning,' the youth flag, told us 'ordinary life is the only answer.' Zhou Xun married, Park tree old, an era is over. Those flowers, they are old. Yes, but there is no relationship, some young people, generation after generation, a cavity and a cavity of the blood, the cold will eventually cover michael kors their heat, boiling, after all, will be cooled. Escarpins Plateforme Zhou Xun old, there are new Zhou Xun will come, youthful old, there are new youth to come ... ... life is Wholesale Nike Football Boots a stubble of the endless cut rhododendron, once bustling, always calm, silence, then flowers open. The edge of the edge of the end of the end, flowers blooming dust.From the mountain Cheap Nike Shoes For Women all the way down, through the newly developed mountain field, forward, and then forward, is a white round water tower, Discount Nike Men Shoes water tower and no special place. It moved from the wheat field all the way east, came here. In the middle of a pile of stone is particularly dignified, and quiet. There is no bird in the mountains, no birds, no beasts. With the old fathers, hermes bags online those about birds and animals and the story between them, has become the story of the children we grew up all the way. Leaving only the water tower, with each generation growing up. Forward and then forward, that section of the ditch across the edge of the village corner, they are hidden in the fertile fields around, not revealing, restrained and deep. They are carrying all the expectations of the whole village, they are irrigated, is growing, is the time that is passing, they are the veins of the whole Montre Michael Kors Pas Cher village. The wind again and again from the east blowing, stretched out his hand, as if you can touch the sun. Willow branches softly in the canal, wandering the stone, swinging the water plants, swinging through the cool water, and back to the branches. Once again went to the side of the channel, the diffuse wild weeds almost to swallow it, the source of water is still presumptuous roar: 'rumbling, rumbling ... ...' I do not know the wind is too cold, or what, inexplicable Of the shares of the meaning of sadness. The soft wind will turn the willow in front of me, reach out and catch it, and it will be witty away from the hands. Suddenly remembered a lot of years ago, a little girl carrying clothes basket, step by step into the drainage of water, she cheerfully put down the hands of clothing, ran into the drainage of water, so that the cold well water Her feet, her legs and wrist, trouser legs pulled high, the wind blowing poplar leaves, in the air rushing sound, seems to be happy for the girl dance accompaniment. That straight poplar tree, straight like a mature old man, from top to bottom overlooking this cheerful girl. The sun shines on the leaves of the poplar, a piece of reflection of the silver-white light, like the stage lights, shining in the Coach Drawstring [url=http://www.nikeneo.com/mens-shoes-nike-solarsoft-moccasin-mens-c-162_163_169.html]Nike Solarsoft Moccasin Mens Madison Des sacs[/url] girl's body, this moment the world is the girl, how much trouble, at this moment, all Bubble, all broken, I love her miserable, and her time of joy. 'Rumbling, rumbling ... ...' the source of the drainage water is always awakened my immersion memories, want to come because of the early spring it, Dongfeng blowing, not enough time to wake up his side of the flowers and plants, so some of the ditch is particularly Lonely. It rushing through the stones who, with their warm discussion, trying to drive away the cold in the cold piece of loneliness. But they did not expect fear, in such a cold day will come like a strange woman, I think they have not greeted the guests for a long time, or how could such a strange? In this Canada Goose Chilliwack vast world, leaving only its flowing voice, furious and Xiao Su, then there is no share of delicate and gentle, only this endless Xiao Han. A step closer to the familiar touch, this well water, ten years, has not changed, still warm, I think it is this warm so wake up the earth creatures, they one by one from the surface of the soil to learn With this warmth, from the spring, I saw the faction of prosperity. This ditch in the long years, is the mother of the mountain, the mountains and mountains under the tens of thousands of people are children of this ditch, we learn her warm, feel her gentle, in such a year Where all grown up. This ditch is an indelibl
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...