problem

problem

Postautor: ryszard » 26 kwie 2011, o 19:41

Moje trzyletnie dziecko mówi "siafa, ziaba, ciapka, ziółty", czy ono z tego wyrośnie, czy mam udać się z nim do logopedy? Staram się poprawiać go, ale nie potrafi powtórzyć za mną prawidłowo danego słowa. Bardzo proszę o odpowiedź, z góry serdecznie dziękuję.
ryszard

Re: problem

Postautor: Fiona » 28 kwie 2011, o 09:25

Trzyletnie dziecko ma prawo wymawiać głoski "ś, ź, ć, dź" w miejscu "sz, ż, cz, dż" - jest to całkiem normalne zjawisko dla dziecka w tym wieku (tzw. seplenienie rozwojowe). W związku z czym może wymawiać ziaba zamiast żaba itd.
Nie należy poprawiać dziecka i zmuszać go do wypowiadania wyrazów z trudnymi dla niego głoskami. Nie pomożemy mu tym, a wręcz przeciwnie możemy zniechęcić do mówienia. Głoski "sz, ż, cz, dż" są w tym wieku dla dziecka jeszcze zbyt trudne do realizacji. Proszę uzbroić się w cierpliwość i czekać, aż u dziecka pojawią się odpowiednie twardo brzmiące głoski.
Pragnę zaznaczyć iż głoski "sz, ż, cz, dż" pojawiają się w mowie dziecka najpóźniej podobnie jak głoska "r" ze względu na to, iż są to głoski stosunkowo trudne do wymówienia. Na tym etapie rozwoju swojego dziecka nie powinna Pani się tym martwić.
Fiona

Re: problem

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:05

piece of maple leaves still lying in my book, I left the soul in the final scene autumn scenery, was the autumn wind blowing to another place, gradually realized: a leaf, gradually late autumn!A leaf fall, gradually late autumn But also the weekend afternoon, under the fine rain, finally cleared today, pick up some days ago borrowed from the library, 'Chaoyi Xi pick up', turned over, a maple leaf slipped out from the page, this Just think, or borrow the book back that day, picked up on the road! That day, and as usual, smell the sweet sweet smell of sweet fragrance in the air, passing Cheap Air Max 90 Shoes the main road, the sunset will be the main road on both sides of the maple leaves are unusually beautiful, it is not too close to the leaves on the road, Like a night of the stars, the occasional breeze blowing, light and shaking with the leaves gently shake, lift the first, I saw a maple leaf twisted with a light body, rotating, accompanied by dance gently, Gently dancing from my eyes down, suddenly, can not help but reach out and let it lie in my hands. I looked at it thin, the leaves are not yellow, with fruit green, stems or youthful colors, then, still wonder in my heart, such a scene, should not belong to this season fishes! However, today, when you see it again, it has changed its face, and the body has become pale, and its stems are all dry. Is this already going to fall? I asked myself in my heart! Put down the hands of the book, opened the curtains, overlooking the trees near the lake near the lake, the leaves really have lost its original color, a little reed also opened the flowers, maybe there is the wind, I see the reed Folded his waist, explored into the water, no longer stand up, rare birds were startled, chaos, issued a burst of tweet, and then arranged in a row to fly away. The sunset is beautiful, with the waves from the waves reflected in the lake, Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate issued a yellowish light. Lake on the shore, the tree outside the window has not let it roll away the maple leaf, through the empty branches of the branches, that broken a sad, is so desolate. It seems that the autumn wind has visited the gentle Jiangnan, it has been lightning speed, took the last warmth, it is crisp and brittle, even the last trace of the air in the air are not mercilessly swept away! That piece of maple leaves still lying in my book, I left the soul in the final scene autumn scenery, was the autumn wind blowing to another place, gradually realized: superstar adidas a leaf, gradually late autumn!A leaf Chang'an Has always liked to call Xi'an Changan, I had that Changan changed to Xi'an, some kind of inexplicable hatred, perhaps it is he or they, to the Chaussures pour Homme Nike city buried hidden danger, after the founding of the capital dispute in the defeat; Is my wishful thinking, with emotional impulse. I love history. Know the Yan Yan Yan Yan Emperor in eight hundred years in the Qinchuan Guanzhong, even the famous Huangdi also choose this piece of land as the final Nike Air Max Shoes rest. Once upon a time, really very complacent, stained is I am a Shaanxi, happy is that I am a Guanzhong Ren. Like to see 'Gods', more like that had to let the mighty King Zhou fire into the sky, Shang Zhou off the beauty of Daji, she has inexplicable pity. Because of her, the West Qin's army will be irresistible, only Makino fighting spirit of the New Balance en ligne octahedral scenery unlimited. Very sympathetic Daji, obviously men have nike air max france destroyed the country, but to blame a woman. Dynasty of the replacement, but also fantasy how not more than a few Daji like beauty. Unfortunately, the history of the beauty has never been less, but why less Wu Wang-style West Qin Meng male. In my naked eye, the emperor is Adidas Superstar Pas Cher the real emperor Qin, the six countries, unified Jiangshan, Qin people have such a brilliant era. The beautiful scenery of the Wu Yue became the back garden of the Qin people; abundance of wealthy Jing Chu into the Qin people's economic field; even the arrogant Huns were also blocked in the Great Wall outside, clamoring to To recapture their own Loop of Jiangnan ;; after the Millennium Taibai old cents, but also have to admit, when the Qin people how strong zai. History continues. A man named Liu Bang, relying on Guanzhong terrain and people, and the end of the four-year-long dispute between Chu and Han, the history of the baton took over, and created the Han dynasty. Beginning to see the Pei city Xiaoli know, in order to become a real king, it is necessary to Chang'an as their own home, and Chang'an people should be Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes represented by the Guanzhong people sworn into a film. On the contrary, the courage to force the Jiuding tripod, ignoring the Guanzhong people, and only suicide Wujiang copies of the. Indeed, Chu Han dispute, Guanzhong factors can not be ignored, is particularly important. Changan is growing. In the hands of a man called Li Yuan, came a big leap forward, dotted the city pattern, magnificent imperial architecture, so that Changan show ladylike elegant. The blessing of the romantic Changan, smiling in the Roman Arabian businessman's beard; Tianzhu the girl's peacock dance; Tibet Dali Lama's robe; there Dongyang Xinluo's five law seven wo
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...