dwulatek mało mówi

dwulatek mało mówi

Postautor: mateusz » 26 kwie 2011, o 19:45

dwuletnie dziecko bardzo mało mówi, wypowiada tylko kilka prostych słów. Patrząc na jego rówieśników, to oni o wiele lepiej się rozwijają, co robić?
mateusz

Re: dwulatek mało mówi

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 04:08

alk to the aircraft to change the night to change the sign to the next day, talk to do all the sad past. After returning to Chongqing, I and she lost contact, very understanding, at the same time. She may still be in Chongqing, which I can not confirm, because it does not make sense. The city's main city area is huge, living close to 10 million people, there are at least 100 people will be my soul mate, but I have given up to find, because I began to understand that all those who should happen will eventually happen. Time so over a year, this summer is about to end, I went to Chengdu to participate in a friend's wedding, for a long time did not take the train, Chongqing North Station north and south square directly put me confused, and I ran out of breath Gas, or did not catch the bullet. I re-bought a ticket in the waiting room drowsy sleep an hour later, Escarpins Femme was crowded into the compartment crowd, to the position I sat paralyzed to continue to sleep. It was not long before I heard a voice next to me and said, 'Sir, is it okay?' I opened my eyes and looked at, and then as the head of the bombing of the mine suddenly straight up: standing in front of me, turned out to be every day, Air Max 2011 Netty has not seen every day. Her face is sweat, panting, it seems that all the way to run the train to catch the train. After a second, every day I saw Montre Michael Kors Pas Cher me, we both lost the language, but stare at each other. I looked at her expression from surprise to joy, then became marvelous, and then became joy, and then from smile to laugh. Finally, we all laughed out loud. Finally i said that this story is true, do you believe it?Winter night, supper is the only justice Winter night, supper is the only justice  Mr. Kawasaki is very much like to eat supper. The so-called 'eat something during the day to eat the body at night to eat tonic soul.' Want someone to be a master, Real Size 14 15 16 Mens Shoes speak more justified! 'Dream of Red Mansions' in the numerous, but the most I have the feeling of eating, that is, supper: saying that Lantern Festival, the Nike Mens Shoes Outlet old lady first said 'cold dip', then moved into the warm cabinet. Later, said 'long night, some hungry,' Xifeng said there are duck meat porridge. The old lady to eat light, nothing more. But 'duck meat porridge' of the four words, unforgettable memorable. Supper to eat so warm and tasteless, we go. Bao Er Ye also praised the poems of the ducks and ducks, with the duck, but not as duck meat porridge moving. Because it is the Lantern Festival, there are 'cold dip' to do the prefix. This is the beauty of duck meat porridge: Although the duck meat porridge is cool to make up, but the duck can boil to the porridge, the fire is very home, and see Sulan rich, warm and pleasant. With the cold dip a control, and immediately let people warm up. So spring and summer supper and autumn and winter supper, very different. Previously went to Guangzhou, at night barefoot character dragged to eat bowel powder roast goose, do not think think of 'rouge buckle' in the million Azusa eat supper encounter ghost Anita Mui. Or by the impact of this scene, Guangdong snack taste of the rare little horses, but there is no Lao She called 'eat sweat' excitement. Return in Suzhou, when the winter has autumn, the weather Qinliang. At night to wear a single dress to find a string of mutton soup shop, while complaining about the cold side of Canada Goose Ladies the weather to a scallion covered with radish and mutton casserole, a pot down, the body white smoke to a Buddha ascended to heaven. Immediately feel 'ah, supper feeling back'. Jiangnan summer supper generally take its refreshing Likou, such as all kinds of river seafood snail and the like, you can take under the rock sugar wine; autumn and winter supper, you have to style some of the bold. It was a very private thing to eat supper. Black light Xiahuo, small gall bladder also made a bold random. Day also actuarial 'eat a flesh equal to how much fat equal to how many minutes jogging' mood, as sac michael kors Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes early as midnight with greedy hungry 'I indulge a back how to' So supper than the three meals a day to be much more homely. Not to mention the autumn and winter cold and cold, and 'cold dip', do not leek duck ducks Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring these chewing taste, the top is good duck meat porridge such thick and thick flavor. Both warm and full, there are human fireworks can be hungry hunger, is king. Autumn and winter to eat supper, the atmosphere is very important. 'Camel Xiangzi' in the writing of the Beijing bistro, outside the night north of the wind, the room to drink, eat pancakes, noisy, the last Shoko to buy a few mutton bag, see me coveted. Shanghai streets often guerrilla fried rallies everywhere, every hundred meters away is a pepper, oil, spatula crackling explosion. Fried rice fried rice, Kung Pao Chicken like homemade miumiu bags on sale dishes, midnight stroll of the boring otaku, migrant workers, the district playing mahjong tired of the uncle eat table tennis pong. Taste of the ordinary, but the oil is heavy and heavy enough to seduce a radius of those midnight clear bottom of the stomach In the winter of Beijing to eat the Northeast Museum, tofu skin (said to be called dried tof
czfgege

Re: dwulatek mało mówi

Postautor: maniek100 » 26 wrz 2017, o 10:16

przyjdzie czas bedzie mowil tyle co inni a moze jest wlasnie inteligentniejszy od rowiesnikow ktorzy paplaja jak baby ?

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...