zbyt krótkie wędzidełko

zbyt krótkie wędzidełko

Postautor: koperek » 12 mar 2011, o 16:09

Czy w przypadku dziecka 5 letniego objętego terapią logopedyczną jest możliwe rozćwiczenie czy rozciągnięcie wędzidełka czy konieczny jest zabieg?
koperek

Re: zbyt krótkie wędzidełko

Postautor: d.szczepańska » 12 mar 2011, o 22:41

Tu są dwie szkoły - jedna mówi podcinać, gdyż rozćwiczenie jest niemożliwe/ niewystarczające, a druga rozciągnięcie i usprawnienie wędzidełka bez potrzeby podcinania jest możliwe.
Ja, osobiście, opowiadam się podcinaniem wędzidełka.
Proszę jednak pamiętać (z mojej praktyki wynika, że rodzice nie są o tym informowani po zabiegu), że samo podcięcie to nie wszystko. Konieczne jest masowanie wędzidełka po zabiegu, w celu uniknięcia zrostów.
Masujemy wędzidełko przesuwając palcem ruchem z góry w dół i z powrotem. Zajmie to zaledwie chwilę, a jest konieczne, dla pełnych efektów.
d.szczepańska
Ekspert

Postautor: marta » 19 mar 2011, o 11:50

Wszystko zależy od tego jak krótkie jest to wędzidełko i jak mocno wpływa to na negatywną pracę języka.
marta

Postautor: czfgege » 23 wrz 2017, o 09:14

has developed a little, that is, the so-called money more than silly. So he wrote desperately. With the bedroom eight students are a virtue. For this also held a bedroom pen word match. At that time to the communication room and other letters is also a landscape, as now to wait for the delivery of small Dr Martens Donna brother in general. A letter sent to the hands of two days to the other side, and then to the day to write letters UGG Guantes rosado to write the letter of the time, and then two days to send the letter back to the time, five days later there may be a reply, and then to the communication room to shake Akira Akira of. Write the letter of the decision, and other letters of apprehension and reception of happy. Then there are equipment, letterheads can be folded out to spend. Envelopes can also be written directly in the above written on a certain pro-Kai a class of text, and the word is best written in the Nike Air Max Shoes old writing (traditional characters). There are even the letter is also written in front of the line, it should moncler outlet onine be a bit overshadowed. There is also in the lower right corner of the envelope to write the address of the address where the name of the place after the addition of a word, but also a kind of equipment. At that time there was a faster, but more mysterious communication tool than the letter: telegraph. Yes, that is the TV underground party Di Di that thing. Write a letter to the letter the fastest two days, met the local remote point, three days, four days, a week is not easy to say. Telegram is fast, you write here, someone to give you Di Di beep, there received, and someone to translate you to become able to read the text, and then someone specifically sent to the destination to receive the hand on. The telegram is fast, but it is expensive. Banknote is a word by word word, more than one word to receive a word of money. Not like letters, eight cents, how much you love to write, the premise Canada Goose is not overweight, overweight is to add money. At that time only a few letters of love will be overweight. So the text of the telegram is refined, but that 140-letter collar can not be compared. For example: 'father sick, quick return!' On the four words, four words of money, but must be very sick, maybe it is fast, and quickly go home to see the last side of the. There are more provincial on the 'father sick' word, are sick to send a telegram to tell you, must be seriously ill, you still go back and see it! Eight cents of the letter are more money and more silly culture of youth luxury, let alone more expensive telegram. But who is Under Armour Curry not anxious, who spent that wrong money ah! Later, there are good things to start with postcards, and letter means that anyone can see, the film is the film, fragmented film, thin piece of film. Who can see, write a small card on a few words. Gradually replaced the letter of the whole letter. Simple, convenient, meaningless. And then more than the phone up, and then later have a pager, big brother. So the letter is also less and more people have written. Just to the New Year's Day, the New Year when there are flying cards greeting cards. And then even the greeting card postcards are printed. And then later with the computer, with the Internet, with QQ, so slowly did not write and receive. Do not say what you have any friends group what, then we wrote the letter was born in the legend of the existence of this legend. One hand and good word, an article, a single reader, a few days of waiting, a variety of different mood of the alternating, this is the letter, paper letter, Nike Free 5.0 V4 handwritten paper letter, with letters wrapped in handwritten paper letter, Money and a few days time mail with a letter of letters to write the handwritten paper letter. Carrying a variety of young people loaded, filled with a Zapatos Nike Shox variety of young people feel the letter. No writing, no reading, no expectations, we have been a variety of electronic equipment control up. Can not write to us, what to use to carry our thoughts?I am a clown, I exist a lot of people in the story, whether it is a beautiful story, or a sad story, there can be found my shadow. I am like a focus, is the intersection of many people's stories. But I am not the only one to exist. I am wearing a mask, an always exaggerated smile mask, red hair, red big nose, gray face. I used to listen to a Adidas Scarpe storyteller who said that every clown had a sad heart and I did not know if he was right, but it was right for me. I do have a sad heart, but how can not find the source of sadness. So I put on the clown's mask and pleaded with other people, hoping that their happiness would be able to infect me under the mask, but instead it did the opposite, let me notice what I had not noticed before, Took off the clown's clothing, took off the clown's mask, I still felt I was a clown, real, life in a clown. I have been doing this work for more than three months, basically every morning at nine o'clock, noon there is an hour of rest time, get off work time as the case may be. Workplace is generally not fixed, sometimes in front of the hotel, sometimes in front of the hotel, and sometimes in front of the supermarke
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...