H zamiast S, RZ

H zamiast S, RZ

Postautor: Adelka » 27 kwie 2011, o 17:30

moja córka mówi h zamiast s,rz
ma 3 lata
Czy powinnam się z nią już zgłosić do logopedy?
Adelka

Re: H zamiast S, RZ

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 04:51

to their meal, let us eat. At this time I can swallow the next, in this small man with the conversation, I found that this little man has a strong heart, there is a majestic mind as Taishan. His mother has been sitting on his side, silent, silently guarding his home and his son. He told me that he was admitted to poverty alleviation immigrants last year, and therefore owed tens of thousands of accounts, because the new house without cattle, so his mother has been living in this old house, and he and his wife live in a new house , His heart has been sorry, but he has no way, where the land can not grow food, he is in the past few years to buy food to eat, the only thing that makes him pleased that the land is not long food, he can change herbs Money, kind of corn, potatoes, to feed the animals. The village has the ability to people out, like him, it can only be so, this is not he will get that, anyway, can not be starved to death. I can not help but listen to him in his heart. Yes, there is a place where there is a local character, and this little man, but in such an environment, to seek opportunities, seize the opportunity to create everything he needs, it can only show that rural people will always have a Hard-working heart, with hard work to continue tomorrow's life. I ended Nike Air max pas cher homme up the trip I was going to visit today, let me feel deeply, here has the local characteristics here, the geographical environment is a bit backward, but here to retain the purity of the original ecology. Human nature France pas cher en ligne is good, the air is fresh, but therefore nurtured the rural people that the inherent simple, simple and honest character, so that the ancestors handed down from the form of living Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes to continue. 【2016.04.08】【Ants novels】 crazy dragon dragon Speaking of white things, only crazy dragon dragon these three days is the most diligent, most epic, the most happy, happy dancing. Three days of food is guaranteed, and the food is eaten. He can be white matter this information quite spirit, or every neighbor is to tell him. But he did not eat white drink, the beginning to take the initiative to help, water ah, burning fire, lift the table, cigarettes Diao, put firecrackers, bang, bang! Hush with yellow teeth, laugh, laugh more happy, sincere laugh. In fact, people are willing to accept his three days to come, let the period together a lively, ease the atmosphere. Funeral, he was like a bead with a white hat, along with Air Max 2017 Outlet the way the suona, marching light of the pace, or with Cheap Air Max Shoes the Cheap Nike Free Shoes singing of his favorite song, but also fun with a deduction of white paper, and finally to cigarettes to red envelopes, Alas, more than a dollar, dozens of, was teasing some, hee hee laugh, comfortable smile. Three days ended, one carrying a broken pot, capsule, The city, the road has his shadow, it is best to have his place every day, can eat full place. (Look at him, a look of giggle, how familiar figure, is he good?【Ants novels】 crazy dragon dragon Speaking of white things, only crazy dragon dragon these three days is the most diligent, most epic, the most happy, happy dancing. Three days of food is guaranteed, and the food is eaten. He can be white matter this information quite spirit, or every neighbor is to tell him. But he did not eat white drink, the beginning to take the initiative to help, water ah, burning fire, lift the table, cigarettes Diao, put firecrackers, bang, bang! Hush with yellow teeth, laugh, laugh more happy, sincere laugh. In fact, people are willing to accept his three days to come, let the period together a lively, ease the atmosphere. Funeral, he was like a bead with a white hat, along with the way the suona, marching light of the pace, or with the singing of his favorite song, but also fun with a deduction of white paper, and finally to cigarettes to red envelopes, Alas, more than a dollar, dozens of, was teasing some, hee hee laugh, comfortable smile. Three days ended, Pas cher Chaussures Nike one carrying a broken pot, capsule, The city, the road has his shadow, it is best to have his place every day, can eat full place. (Look at him, a look of giggle, how familiar figure, is he good?[Those years] memory of sadness Those years, memories of sadness, often accompanied by our slowly growing, those years because of the young frivolous, we always in the memory of the corner, slowly digging those who Nike Air Huarache Pas Cher do not want to mention the sadness. Those years, I just want to use happy notes to the melody of the past good, that good and how many do not want to leave the sentimental. Those years, you always love the tummy school windows, silently watching the girl writing in the classroom painting, hiding in superstar adidas the mantle account peeking girls makeup. Your excellent style always let a lot of tourists come here especially, to witness your elegant face, like your rebellious character, how many girls for your sadness. You will never do more for whom, only for that pool of water quietly stay in the water, only in the misty rain in the floating floating things secretly lyrical. Those years, you have been in the misty rain to share the spring rain bonus, I was in a book book sword
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...