Mało mówi

Mało mówi

Postautor: Natalia_W » 28 kwie 2011, o 08:38

Mówi syn mówi stosunkowo mało 2-3 wyrazy reszta to samogłoski. Lubi się wypowiadać jednak robi to po swojemu za pomocą samogłosek a lub e. Zamiast coś powiedzieć woli mnie zabrać i pokazać o co mu chodzi. Czy konieczna jest już wizyta u logopedy czy ma jeszcze na nią czas?
Natalia_W

Re: Mało mówi

Postautor: d.szczepańska » 28 kwie 2011, o 16:08

Proszę o podanie wieku dziecka.
d.szczepańska
Ekspert

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:14

s, in various places to run around, completely put their own mind behind. And later toss for some time, as if people suddenly want to know, and know why they are doing. High school has been the community experience, so I chose to withdraw from the other people seem pretty good school-level organizations. Friends of the Nike Air Max 90 Premium frequent parties, billiards room, video game city, KTV, food stalls ;;, also gradually began to choose away. What am I doing? I set myself some college goals, four years of 1000 books, at least 50 million words of reading, which is one of them. And freshman before the waste of those days, can not be recovered, then from this moment nike air max france on, no matter how, every day to have income. I can not be sure now how many books I have read. But I know that I read the speed is indeed faster and faster, before a plot of the novel, three or four hundred pages, I need 5,6 hours, now more than two hours can get, you can also repeat the plot to you listen. I used to know only Emerson, Eliot, Albert \u0026 middot; Hubbard; Before I do not know what kind of book I should see, and now a book in my hands, you can quickly distinguish the content of gold content, will not always be the so-called books to the 忽悠. Before some of the very theoretical things completely indecisive, and now even can be read quietly, but also feel fun. I used to think that those philosophy of literacy, Confucianism ;; now can Nike Air Max Shoes also savor, and then take its essence, to its dregs. Read before forget, do not know picking point, do not know to take notes, and now learn to organize a variety of key, the rhetoric, the essence of the. I used to think that my brain is always chaotic, all kinds of ideas in the brain to fight, he is about to be this disorder to the whole suffocation, and now found that many things are interrelated, between different disciplines are always closely related. Really is a different problem, have the same answer, that is not changed from the case; the same problem, there are different answers, it is all things have their own source. 5 Always someone and I said that their reading is not fast enough, do not know how Cheap Nike Air Max to read, do not know how to take notes, do not know how to write, do not know Pas cher Chaussures Nike how to accurately express their own ideas. I can only tell you this, the biggest reason is that you read too little. When you read a certain amount of time, you read the speed of the natural fast; when your knowledge reserves reach a certain amount of time, naturally self-contained; when you see more books, you naturally know What kind of books they need to continue to add their own brain. When you look at the book more, you will naturally have the desire to express, you can naturally write up like a duck, with language and text cleverly describe your life. Of course, all this to ensure that the amount of reading at the same time, but also more of their own thinking, all know that there is superstar adidas a word called the book as a book. The purpose of reading is to form a living and living, soul, thought, independent personality. Rather than just a rote, biased nerd, nor is it a great stock of knowledge, but not blending, finishing, will not extract the database. I am not born with a hardworking Nike Air Max 90 person, always lazy patients themselves, but in the world of literary books, I have never thought of pulling away. That is a book reading notes, inadvertently long or short essays, others borrowed my book can be seen everywhere in the slide and a variety of endorsements, these are the best way to witness it This world if there is no talent, a lot of careless perfection, the reality of the dream of a lot of broken, the beauty of others and the results of a few clear words to say Chaussures pour Homme Nike a lot of opportunities, but the practical action, adhere to the But not much effort. Those other people's experiences, other people's stories, are very inspirational. But inspirational story, always someone else, to achieve the pain of dreams, step by step through the footprints, is their own. Those who summed up the dry goods, it seems very useful, but how many people have seen after the real use of it? Most of it, but when it is chicken soup, warm warm stomach, more than a warm, that full of blood also Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 No longer exist. And I, from the heart of choice to always adhere to the literature on the road ahead, the front of the world more and more widely, but no matter how, I will go on. Because, some habits, life-long to maintain, some hobbies, lifelong pursuit, is the most basic literacy as a lazy cancer.Into the literature like the sea, this life do not want to go back 1 Do not know how many times this is asked: Are you liberal arts students? Girlfriend smiled at me and turned to her boyfriend sitting opposite her said: wrong, she has always been a science student. Science students still so much like geography history? Her boyfriend puzzled. Yes ah, our class before a lot of such a freak, obviously a science student, liberal arts knowledge is so good, I really do not know how their election when the election. She, one of the freaks, in our class surprised. Girlfriend answer As if every time out of this
czfgege

Postautor: evahe » 13 paź 2017, o 08:51

7, Calvino 'Wrong station' The wolf's 'wrong station' was created according 2017 Adidas NMD to the novel of Calvino. This is Chaussures pour Homme Nike almost no 'point to the' novel, the content is simple and unusual, just talked about a person to go out, and then sit Nike Air Max Shoes the wrong car, and then saw the accident scene. But in such a thin context, Calvino blurred and fiddled with it, through the environment of the contrast, the Cheap Air Max Shoes character of the psychological activities, paved a life of the occasional occasional and uncertainty. In such occasional and uncertain, the characters get the unexpected scenery and physical and mental experience, often break the dull life, added a different kind of posture. This novel is light, does not seem to deliberately emphasize a certain meaning, but the Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate whole filled with poetic and easy to let people imagination. 8, Wu Zhongquan 'autumn grass yellow' Wu Zhongquan belongs to the rare young writers with writing talent. But his works are mixed, very few novels are written almost bad, but rather part of the short part of a written exceptionally sophisticated, quite everyone's wind This novel is included in 'no more than life is more lonely', which is what I think his best book. The book is defined as prose, but actually closer to the novel. The plot is not complicated, tells a man because of the former girlfriend, back home to meet with them, looking for lost memories. But things are people, the former girlfriend has a new ownership. He dating with his ex-girlfriend, eating, walking, but both with the old gap, everything is gone. The whole conversation is minimal, but the rendering and white strokes are in place, silence wins. 9, Zeng Chu Bridge 'for the rest of his life' Encounter this novel is in the train station of the newspaper stand, the train line to midnight very much to see this novel, stunning endless. The novel makes people very easy to think of Wong Kar Wai. Because the novel's dialogue and composition of the style of Wong Kar Wai film. The novel has only one man and one woman two characters, their encounter, experience, ending, have a strong fate color, like a conceptual existence, pen has been hanging in the air, causing the plot seems empty, unrealistic The But the charm of this writing lies in the real life of the virtual, in the inner world of the characters unlimited amplification, through a brief, machine-like dialogue, sketched the love of crazy obsession, crazy and desolate. The author's writing sense Cheap Nike Air Max 90 shoes of the language is very good, the final ending of the dialogue can not nike tn pas cher help but move, a long time difficult to let go. 10, listen to the tide outside the 'deaf listen to the dumb said blind saw' Although the author of this novel is now unknown, but does not prevent my love of this novel. In the novel juvenile there are three old friends, a deaf, a dumb, a blind man, through the three old friends with the fortune, sketched out a floating dream of emotional picture, revealing a kind of life, Reiki. The language of the novel poetic, long and short sentences staggered, the existence of the characters are not realistic, more like a symbol exists. The whole story of a mixture of people between the fate of a sense of freedom. The character of the wandering, depressed, kind, and the world of incompatibility led to the conflict between the birth and the WTO, in the final conflict, the years silence and everything, the characters over time also received self-salvation and inner access The120cm distance Emotion is a very strange thing, though derived from the people but not completely controlled by the people, Pas cher Chaussures Nike and even it can contain people's behavior, once it appeared, like a runaway wild horse did not suffer Tube bundle, difficult to control. They are just from the beginning of the serious and cautious, through the understanding and running together to understand each other, friendly, if they are girls, that is called girlfriends, if all boys, people can not help but guess is Adidas Pas Cher Femme the base Friends
evahe

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...