dziecko nie mowi

dziecko nie mowi

Postautor: irena.pak » 28 kwie 2011, o 18:19

Witam, moje 13 miesieczne dziecki nie mówi nic. Jedynie mama i tata i nic więcej.Zatrzymal sie z mową i jej rozwojem chyba na 6 miesiacu i bardzo mnie to martwi. czy to moze byc jakis problem ?
irena.pak

Re: dziecko nie mowi

Postautor: d.szczepańska » 28 kwie 2011, o 21:07

Zawsze może Pani rozwiać swoje wątpliwości podczas wizyty u logopedy.
Co oznacza, że dziecko zatrzymało się w rozwoju ok. 6 m.ż.?? Czy i kiedy dziecko głużyło i gaworzyło? Jak przebiegała ciąża, poród? W jaki sposób i jak długo dziecko było karmione? I wreszcie - czy dziecko jest odpowiednio stymulowane w domu? Pamiętajmy, że dziecko nie może być niedostymulowane - należy do niego mówić, opowiadać, czytać, włączać się do dialogu, ale nie może być także przestymulowane - czyli mówiąc b. ogólnie "zagadywane" i pozbawiane potrzeby mowy ekspresyjnej.

Jak sama Pani widzi, pojawia się wiele pytań, które powinny być rozpatrzone podczas wnikliwego wywiadu i badania w gabinecie logopedycznym.
d.szczepańska
Ekspert

Re: dziecko nie mowi

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:08

First learn to Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate love yourself. Dark blue pleated skirt, my mother to the embroidered shoes, random Zhazhao twist braid, a sun hat, plus portable backpack, carrying the camera, any beautiful and scenery can be collected in the eyes, hidden into the heart The People in the sea at random rate of the woman, I believe you can live very well. Turn the crowd, you can also hand Bodhi child, over and over again the caress, a circle of reincarnation, met the best of their own. It was autumn, and the lotus began to wither when I was too late to arrive. If you know me before, I will forgive me now.A favorite weekend, do you remember? The camera borrowed for a long time, to be free to pick up their own leisure has been a layer of thin gray. Feel the nonsense of their own sentence: this is borrowed objects, should be loved to often love to caress, but since I settled down after being into the limbo, has been placed there, it should not na! From home to return, just let out some leisure time, they just think there is a favorite, now accompanied by cold. Blue skies, blue sky to leave a few minutes. For the work of the city is very rare scene. Do not go out to shoot a few times, it is New Balance 574 really sorry for this long absence of bad weather! Say that time quickly pick up the camera blown away the above thin dust, back on the computer and books, out of the house, and this good weather The Full of Air Max Shoes Online red peach trees, chaussures de course Nike full of white pear trees, and those who can not call the name of the tree flowers, are Kaka camera sound left 2017 eternal. Remove the trivial life of trivial, there are these beautiful companions around us, glamorous of our eyes, leaving a knowing smile. Suck a thin air, so that the whole body and mind to relax, I would like to be swallowed this time, temporarily forget their own. After the eyes of the United States, of course, but also to wash the soul, come up with the books, 'you want to be equipped with their own suffer', so long in the busy life of their own state of mind. Read a story, take a section of the road, I hope that the face of life as the book said: willing to all the burden will become a gift, the suffering of the future can illuminate my future confused and unknown road. Do not live in the book so proud look, I hope they can stubborn face of life to give any pain. The soul has been the stage of sublimation, naturally write to spur after their own, so there will be more than the text appears. I wish myself every weekend can be like their own look like, the future of their own can live out their favorite look.A favorite weekend, do you remember? The camera borrowed for a long time, to be free to pick up their own leisure has been a layer of thin gray. Feel the nonsense of their own sentence: this is borrowed objects, should be loved to Nike Air Max 90 often love to caress, but since I settled down after being into the limbo, has been placed there, it should not Adidas Pas Cher na! From home to return, just let out some leisure time, they just think there is a favorite, now accompanied by cold. Blue skies, blue sky to leave a few minutes. For the work of the city is very rare scene. Do not go out to shoot a few times, it is really sorry for this long absence of bad weather! Say that time quickly pick up the Adidas Ultra Boost camera blown away the above thin dust, back on the computer and books, out of the house, and this good weather The Full of red peach trees, full of white pear trees, and those who can not call the name of the tree flowers, are Kaka camera sound left 2017 eternal. Remove the trivial life of trivial, there are these beautiful companions around us, glamorous of our eyes, leaving a knowing smile. Suck a thin air, so that the whole body and mind to relax, I would like to be swallowed this time, temporarily forget their own. After the eyes of the United States, of course, but nike pas cher also to wash the soul, come up with the books, 'you want to be equipped with their own suffer', so long in the busy life of their own state of mind. Read a story, take a section of the Cheap Air Max Shoes road, I hope that the face of life as the book said: willing to all the burden will become a gift, the suffering of the future can illuminate my future confused and unknown road. Do not live in the book so proud look, I hope they can stubborn face of life to give any pain. The soul has been the stage of sublimation, naturally write to spur after their own, so there will be more than the text appears. I wish myself every weekend can be like their own look like, the future of their own can live out their favorite look.A person who knocks on the night In my impression, the father is both proactive, strong life and optimistic open-minded side, but also in my memory do not want to mention, lovely ridiculous side. Listen to people once, his father day to help others do farm work, drinking too much, holding a few days before the dishes to the dish dishes. In rural areas, neighborhood neighbors cook some peanuts or delicious, each other end normal, one to enhance the feelings, and second to reduce the refrigerator without food caused by waste. To be his father went to the door of a small roadside, the alco
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...