jak nauczyć...

jak nauczyć...

Postautor: mlody_84 » 28 kwie 2011, o 18:24

Mam córeczkę 3 letnią, którą także staram się nauczyć siusiać do nocniczka. Jak na razie to owszem mówi " sisi" a na pytanie czy chce siusiu, albo powiedzenie no to biegniemy na nocniczek, ona odpowiada " nie mam"... no i wszystko jasne kolejna majteczki zasiusiane. Pooomocy, bo już nie wiem jak mam ją nauczyć wołać przed, a nie po zasiusianiu majteczek.
mlody_84

Re: jak nauczyć...

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:11

ea can drink, can be responsible for their own , But also responsible for the family, you can be fierce, but also gentle people.One person drinking, wanton life You can do a strong person, no need to rely on who, no one can be a very good, like canvas shoes, simple and comfortable can wear high heels Jianbu fly, like Adidas Pas Cher tea can drink, can Most responsible for their own, but also responsible for the family, you Air Max Shoes Online can be fierce people, but also gentle people. I just saw a single topic on why I was online. Answer most of the girls, some people say that because too lazy to talk about, it was said that because the people seen too much slag, it was said that nike air max france because their circle is too small, it was said that because the outcome is not good, so do not start Try, some people say that a long time on the addiction. Some people say that the single is a thing will gradually get used to, because when you are single, you can take care of yourself, free to play, there are a variety of friends, and finally you will forget love, forget love to bring you moved. A single person for a long time, will have the same attributes of hermaphrodite, so you self-warm self-moved. So, single long people Nike Air Max 90 shoes can not find love, but gradually lost the ability to love each other. Some people say that a person survived all the suffering, who do not expect and who together. Some people Adidas Ultra Boost say that I can be very good, why more people let me add trouble. Some people say that because of fear of affection was disappointed, sorry to sorry others. I have a friend, she is my junior high school students, the character is very Tailailielie, some people say she is a man woman, but she is in my eyes is a little girl. She actually girls heart burst, like me, like animation, have their own small world. She likes to dream, love fantasy, junior high school often with me standing on the balcony outside the classroom while Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet watching the distance side to share my little world. She likes to sing, like blue, like all the good and warm things. Is such a girl, some time ago made a dynamic. She said: most of the night the water pipe burst, a person to live on this inconvenient, repair water pipe who also get off work, and no man can help me this stranger, so borrowed from the landlord aunt to get their own tools The This is a good time even the landlord aunt have praised me powerful, after the repair of water pipes, for bulbs, repair fans, the installation of ceiling mosquito nets, then the wire of this live can come to me; She was talking about the last written, looking at the mirror in the soup of the chicken-like himself suddenly laughed my fuck also need any man. She will tell me now that I do not need a boyfriend, always feel that I am now a man. I have a high school classmate, Cheap Nike Air Max 90 shoes is a rotten woman, I recently chatted with her chatting, chatting about me jokingly asked her there is no boyfriend, she said depressed, no, I control the sound control hand; Less than a boyfriend I seem to have a lot of friends, their single reason is also a variety of them, they always clamored that they are the so-called single dog clamored to find a boyfriend, but in fact they are in addition to class in the classroom is sleeping in the dormitory drama Visit Taobao, who did not really find a boyfriend. You asked her how not to Air Max 2017 Outlet Italia Saldi Online go out to walk around the campus to participate in some activities to know some of the opposite sex, she would say that this depends on fate. Most of my friends around you have their own unique world view and feelings, I have seen a lot of people in the feelings of their confused confused. The first time I saw lovelorn people in my high school period of a night, the next night after chaussure nike femme pas cher learning back to the dormitory, when the stairs to see a woman wearing a pajamas sitting on the stairs of the stairs crying around A pile of wine bottles crooked down, she only hum in the humble saying that I can not do without you. I can not stand such a scene, always feel scalp numb. Perhaps everyone's world view is different, I can not understand those who say I can not you, without you I can not live in the end is how to think. You are you, I am me, he is him, we are independent of the individual, why say who no who will not live? Especially a dozen twenty years old children, you are not out of their parents Blessed, how can a person who does not have any kinship to say no who can not do it? If you tell me that because we love deep, each other is indispensable. I will shook my head and said that love to lose self-consciousness is too blindly foolish. You really love a person is blind. I said that love can be a person can be rational, at least there is self-consciousness. You say that's not true love. I bent my lips and no longer debated. It is not my style to argue with people who are irrational. Such a person is like a wayward three-year-old child, that a sugar will eat, even if others told her that sugar is bitter is not good or not believe, we must try it. Once found that sugar was eaten by others will be crying piercing lungs feel the world is collapsed. For such a child, it should let her taste the
czfgege

Re: jak nauczyć...

Postautor: evahe » 13 paź 2017, o 08:53

so that the reform process Authentic Nike Free Shoes is interrupted. Winston and others want to persuade the masses to remain rational, but they face the masses uprising but helpless. The government, while acknowledging that the former tyranny and the present corruption were the cause of the unrest, condemned the anarchy and the wave of crime. Nike Air max The reform evolved into a revolution, and the insurgents occupied the government. In order to restore order, the Interim Government of the Republic of Ocean invites Ouya to intervene. After the failure of the revolution, the rebel leader was executed, Winston was sentenced to life imprisonment, and Julia became the new government officials. '1985' apparently inspired by the events of Hungary, the Czech events, and even Air Max 2017 Outlet the Polish Solidarity trade unions. These countries have interrupted the reform process under external interference or threats. The author was born in Budapest, a Jewish family, the late sixties, chaussure nike femme pas cher had sympathized with China and involved in the 'Maoist case', was sentenced to seven months in prison. The author's political philosophy is also close to Orwell, the position of social democracy, used to explain the totalitarian from the perspective of class struggle, and thus have its own profound history. Since being sentenced to imprisonment, Jiuji Ji was dismissed from office, works can not be published in the country, only in the form of nike pas cher Samiat. After moving abroad in 1984, he became editor of the East de Samiat newspaper 'Oscar Ruiz'. Although his work was far less influenced by Orwell's '1984', he wrote an image that Orwell did not see: after the death of the 'Krishna' type of the totalitarian state, Power struggle will intensify, but also to achieve temporary Adidas Superstar Pas Cher solidarity, 'the state regime only a few opposing political groups through fear and barely maintain.' The author's conclusion is pessimistic that the inherited regime can not launch real reforms from within. Firmly grasping power is always the most important goal of this regime. As the secret police in the book said, the reform is not to make people live better, but to make the country run better. Jiuji Ji and China has a deep roots, his first university Russian thesis, written in China is the red eyebrow uprising. And then because of concern for China and the fate of life. In the preface to the Chinese version, he wrote: 'Since then, China has never disappeared from my horizon.' This novel was written in 1981, four years after the end of the Cultural Revolution. Many controversial topics that year, are also similar to the description of the novel scene, 'now want to come to certainly funny, but in the case of the time but inspired people's intense emotions.' Churger in the novel foresaw the power struggle, foreseen the social conflict, but did not foresee the market economy reform and its results, but let us Nike Air Max 90 shoes remember his words: 'If possible, try to implant their own history. The history of the world is so interesting that it is precisely because all of us are - probably in which to play the role. '(King Triumph)1 red dragonfly 2 stars moon Red Dragonfly Always restrain the eyes of those pairs of inquiry, always love to fly to the front tirelessly. But also naturally crying will be pain, born to understand all the human and bird language. The original only two or three people of the landscape, it is easy Nike Air Max 90 to fans lost the path, why you can not wake up with the morning, and also went to sleep with the dusk? Not now and just a few flowers just the lotus, together Is it that you can not help you in your days? 2 stars moon The stars are stars, the moon is the moon, but they have a heart, their hearts are different, but exactly the same as the moon, how can it be called the moon? Can not be seen. The moon is the moon, the stars are stars, but they have a life, although their lives are different, but it needs someone else to love it with the same care and precious. Since the moon every day with the stars, is not the stars are accompanied by the moon every day? In fact, the moon so Hao Jiao, then the ice Cheap Nike Air Max wheel, the stars simply less than its surplus round. But the stars so love blinking eyes, so hint, how can the moon than it is small?
evahe

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...