problem z budowaniem dłuższych wypowiedzi

problem z budowaniem dłuższych wypowiedzi

Postautor: Maria68 » 29 kwie 2011, o 14:58

Mój 4-letni syn ma bardzo duże problemy w budowaniu wypowiedzi, dłuższych zadań, opowiadaniu, przy czym jego zakres słownictwa jest bardzo duży. Pojedyncze słowa mówi poprawnie i wyraźnie. Co powinnam zrobić?
Maria68

Re: problem z budowaniem dłuższych wypowiedzi

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:26

h the house, fifteen years old is twenty-eight Fang Zhengsheng. In a strange city, a strange person who, in fact, that a consolation, but as a kind of rely on. This chaussure nike femme pas [url=https://www.oshoe.co.uk/]Authentic Nike Free Shoes cher[/url] world of desolation, was thrown into the back, a strength just look forward, go forward. Heart of the share of gratitude can be, that share can be lost! Look at you in this city staggering forward, not you who can not give you too harsh guidance. Treat you as a friend, but after all is weak. Is your elders, nor is it, I am afraid too harsh, in accordance with their own way to let you grow, this life, you are ready to be prepared, this is the worst ending it People are always selfish and unfamiliar. We are in the name of love to protect you, or hurt you. Such a degree, it is not good. So many years of existence, you do not really walk through my life, this moment, but put your future pressure on my body. Stress in a little bit of erosion of my mind, or severe, or indulgence, which stand on which side? Standing on your future responsibility, must be severe, you are still small, your world outlook and outlook on life has not yet formed , But this is the end of your life for my hate, will be such an outcome; if only as a passing, put you now you think of freedom and respect for the road, is to push you into the abyss, I do not have to worry about , But also peace of mind, but you really ruined the whole life. Where to go from the heart of the pain. After seeing you indifferent become cold, maybe it is too sensitive to yourself, but from your words and actions, feel your false, grateful, never rooted in your heart. Life, in us, never need to pay attention to it. Nizi, after many years if you know my heart, whether it will be better to move forward At the moment you, fifteen years old youth, in the snowy meandering, you can know how to have a person every day for your severe, but how much care and worry about the bottom of my heart. You do not know the pain of this world, you touched some, but not a good experience. Have told you, this world, owed money are small, the most difficult is also owed human. It is a heavy one to tie him down, or hurt or hurt, must bear the front line. Do not need you remember once for your bit by bit, do not want you to read these years after years, remember that every night forcing you to make a summary, forcing you to read. You can not want to play mobile phones, watching TV. And your peers, this read in hard study, study knowledge, you give up this opportunity, but you can not give up to develop good habits. Reading is a good habit, Nike Air Women's Shoes to sum up the daily work is a good habit, learning to take good care of their own is a good habit. Are you kid or not? But from the moment you decide to leave, it is no longer a pure child, you need to shoulder their own future and now. At the moment your efforts to decide your tomorrow. Because how to know how the method and habits are good, it is demanding you. Distressed is there, six o'clock get off work, let you go home, you have not home at Adidas Pas Cher Femme half past eight, the heart is grabbing. But to force yourself to believe you, believe that the beauty of the world, in fact, just to let you learn how to survive in a strange city. Want to let yourself learn to cook, and sometimes the body pain to almost suffocation, watching you because you will not cook and choose not to nike air max soldes cook, can only do it for you to eat. Watching you devoured, actually have tears, is not too cruel Think you should let you eat bitter, after all, I can not have been around you, watching you greedy nostalgia eyes, I know you have not eaten, have not seen. Endured through, and back, forget, watching you eat so fragrant, almost no control, but it is distressed and uncomfortable. Nizi, you need to grow the road is still very long, this experience, how can I choose, before you can not overbearing growth, can make you confidently long more sturdy. At the moment, I travel on the third day, the first day, I look forward to you will ask me if I arrived. Take the time to tell you to take care of themselves, good work, a good summary, a good reading, Air Max 2017 Outlet Italia Saldi Online you did not mention, even a message Adidas Ultra Boost did not. The third day, I still waiting Cheap Air Max Shoes for your message, even if you told me that you can, I think it should not wait. Just want to wait for me to go back, you really have to change, not in my absence, laissez-faire himself into a runaway wild horse, in fact, so, Nike Roshe Run but you are irresponsible of your own life. To me, or to respect you, hope you get better. In the Nyingchi mountains, saturated humidity, adequate oxygen, even if the body is not comfortable, or still believe in good, believe that their efforts to a clear conscience. Even after the future, you and me strangers, and even become your heart between the root thorns, I still regret this moment of choice and pay. Wake up, forgive people and things yesterday, and strive to move forward!All the way north Editor recommended: people always want to have some vision, maybe someday can meet the opportunity to me, so fluttering then return it? So with its melancholy, it is better to accumulate talent and wealth, so in the back t
czfgege

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...