1,5 roczne dziecko nie mówi

1,5 roczne dziecko nie mówi

Postautor: Aga_81 » 29 kwie 2011, o 15:04

Półtoraroczne dziecko nie mówi jeszcze żadnego ?prawdziwego?słowa, tylko własne słowotwory. Czy należy udać się do specjalisty?
Aga_81

Re: 1,5 roczne dziecko nie mówi

Postautor: czfgege » 30 wrz 2017, o 05:25

been running, is to one day to stay Editor recommended: some decisive, it is for their own strong, do not let their weakness was looked at unscrupulous. This time from here to send Ting, have been deeper to know that this Scarpe Nike Air Max 2017 look at the parting of the back, will be more desperate sadness, and some parting nostalgia, but also is to increase the pain and dismay of others. Train through the empty night sky, through the ghost of the general shadow, and then show the world of fantasy, in the ever-changing time and space, nothing will be a person forever scenery, through this eternal change of the landscape, expression Their own small and weak. Wake up, thought that has been sleeping for a long time, the results found that only sleep for half an hour, do not look at the time, the total thought that for a long time, and this space will be very far away. And here, only the body shameless stay. And had a far better, the train toward the home of the place forward, the next stop is Zhaotong, is a strange place, although it has been heard early, but never close, perhaps, for the reader, a lot of maps On the names, are just a nothingness can not imagine the concept, can not clearly know what will be, but those who have been to the place, how was it? Can take away or leave what? Still It is only the concept of existence. He will still and we have never been the same, no change, perhaps, every moment is changing, fast we can not imagine. In the dark cave, the goal of a firm forward, then, this is for what? The train is for the next time to come back, we? Always for the next time from another place through? Or to stay, no longer Forward to remember that day to see the movie inside a word, has been running, that is, one day Nike UK Sale to stay, remember the most profound. But he did not say that one day, will be running after how long, perhaps this for each person are different, fast or New Balance 574 slow, vary. Perhaps this one day, but we are an eternal pursuit, is an unreachable distance. Looking at the car a variety of different people, young people, children, the elderly, everyone ran a similar or different purpose, where, is Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet a place called home? Twelfth lunar month twenty years, Gradually heavy. Perhaps, in some places, no matter how long leave away, always go back! As a general mission of the implementation, to the white-haired Nike Air Jordan Pas Cher old parents, there are each waiting for their loved ones, but Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes also back, and Here, should be the end of the place? Why can I still feel no different with elsewhere, home, at least temporarily not the end, only as my heart occasionally stay. And I finally came back, at the moment for it I walk through the night, followed by the train ahead, in the loss of empty, which is also reflection on reflection, trying to find another meaning in the meaning of life, to find a Is no longer empty boring answer, but illusory is always illusory, we pursue the material spirit, in a sense is also a fantasy dream. What is the meaning of walking? Not long ago, I began to ask myself, began to doubt that has always been the answer to the answer? Secular What is wrong? Why have to seek high loneliness? Inability to ask questions, sometimes also become the source of confusion, and no answer. Facing the darkness of the window, looking at the car quiet numbness, also began to fear, the end of life has long been written, the fate of the answer is annihilation, no matter what kind of person, the last is only an end, then the meaning of life Where the eternal pursuit of where? Finally, not a director of their own, who know pain, fans do not know what the pain of the game. Looking at the flow of time, know that this kind of flow can not be caught, but also know that we are also flowing time flow, flow to the end of life, out of confusion, flow in the Ching Ming, but this seemingly end of the time, often Just a long waiting, just a dream sober, maybe some things will understand many, but absolutely can not be absolutely clear. Who would say that darkness is the end of the world, light is the dark alternative, light Nike Air max pas cher homme is false? Do not know is the first few woke up and 2017 Adidas NMD fell asleep, only know that time to wake up, the calendar has been January 19 into January 20, really fast ah. This day flies, is walking, but feel empty. If not in the car, what will I do? Maybe Chaussures Nike pour Homme read a video, chat with friends, know that he wants to leave, for him off. But now I leave before him, is standing in the house when he said to him, yellow, do not send me, do not look at me back to the back, I do not like people looking at me to leave. He said, go, go, I do not send you away Although it is a joke, but I know that he knows me, I also know that the moment out of the door, has left him to the back, these years, many times will be left to others. In the past to leave the time, I was so do not let me leave me, would like to let those memories to accompany me, then the future to go back. Nanchang last year to see Ting's time, when walking, looking at her tears, almost did not dare to look up, but also after leaving, the head did not return. And some decisive, it is for their own strong, do not let their
czfgege

Re: 1,5 roczne dziecko nie mówi

Postautor: evahe » 13 paź 2017, o 08:44

it is said that he began Nike Air Max 2017 Scontate to learn from the second grade primary school, pen words, dumped like my three Grade began to use the ball pen four grade water pen six grades began to learn the pen word people several streets. But I can not wait for it, so those nights, I often copy to the middle of the night 12 o'clock, not for anything else, I just want to catch him, imagine that he was written in good words. People, once you like people who are better than you, you always want to catch him, to be as good as him. Winter night is always particularly cold, the temperature from the number of bits has been slipping down until zero, the cold winter wind can always find the gap into the room, no prepared to invade my body, my hand was frozen Numbness, the joints are like being sealed, I still insist on copying his writing. I was thinking that my writing was almost exactly the same as he was, and when I was able to fish, I wrote a letter in his letter, and in the letter I had to say how to burn the sundial Writing, how many bottles of ink to write, and how many sheets of paper torn I remember my mom at that time, how your trash every day so much waste paper ah, collected to take the waste collection station can sell several pieces of it! I dreamed that he received my confession of the letter when the face is how the joy and shock, after reading the letter decisively said with me, fantasy every day to go home with school. Nike Air Max 90 Premium Is this fantasy, support me through the cold winter night. At that time I, such as 'Farewell My Concubine' in the Cheng Die, not crazy like love him. That letter, I did not write. I am afraid that letter will interrupt our friendship. How to sing the lyrics: to your love has been very quiet. Maybe I did not have the courage. Today, he wore a black coat, surrounded by a gray sweater. There was a girl beside him, wearing a red feather, as in the beginning of the winter ten yard to open the plant Nike Roshe Run that red plum so bright. I do not want to bother them, want to pretend not to see them. His eyes just crashed into me. Static In the first chaussures de course Nike snow in 2017, I met the boys who had been crush on. I pretend to be very surprised to greet him, chatter a few words. I was so happy that I had not crossed the 38th line, we were still classmates, or friends. February 12, Li Chun has passed, reward the snow, everything in front of the winter will become the remains, until the grass long warbler fly, winter as bamboo shadow sweep the streets without any trace of trace. The day is a snow, not how to pay attention, it has been covered with mountains, covered with the whole mountain, the mountains snow, crystal clear. And then staring, it Nike Air max has quietly melted, only the dead branches of the peach, but began to recover. Memories like the exhibition room stained with dust specimens, days for a long time, the specimen dust, began to blur, but only slightly with a rag gently wipe, and back to the bright and sigh. I do not know who took the rag to wipe my mind dust.In 2017, I was far from my dream Eight days before the Christmas Eve, the day I specifically to friends around to write a few Christmas cards. Seems to be starting from the high school, the annual Christmas I have to write a friend to friends, time enough to do their own cards, time is not enough on the stationery shop to buy ready-made greeting cards to write. I do not know why Nike Air max pas cher homme I was doing it for whatever reason, just feel that I enjoy this feeling. Like I love to write a postcard, I like this simple and pure beauty. A few days ago, I roommate suddenly lamented the people who write now less and less, I said, I was one of the less and less people in the crowd. The roommate looked at me, wow said after the surprise was no words. Some of the friends around me say that I am Cheap Air [url=https://www.nikevip.co.uk/]Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes Max Shoes[/url] a woman of literature and art, I do not recognize nor deny. Because the word art has a lot of definitions, I always do not know what the essence of the word. Only in friends to see I still write that you really literary time to say because I have a group of friends with me friends ah. It is a friend's reply, I will insist on writing. But I also have to write their own postcards, or write the contents of postcards do not know who Air Max Shoes Online should send postcards to the time, I do not like that feeling.
evahe

Wróć do Pytania/problemy rodziców - Wydaje mi się, że... Mam pytanie... Co zrobić gdy...